Remember the big deal about cutting the cord??....did you really??

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
$80 for high speed internet, with a Roku.
You can pretty much find ANYTHING on Reddit.
I do have Netflix and Amazon Prime, but I rarely use them.
I use my son's Crunchyroll for anime.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
76706911_10157040093697701_951719105881178112_o.jpg

Well this wrong off bat...

Hulu no adds is $12

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I'm for real cord cutting now.

I only got Hulu w/ ads for $2 month for a year, my HD antenna to get free local channels, streams from Reddit for NFL/NBA games, Nitroflare sub to get new movies and TV show downloads, and my custom Plex server full of a bunch of movies I've always wanted to see and I'm good with that.

My internet provider been trying for weeks to get me to try a cable package - DECLINED.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
A "new" contender has entered the Great Streaming Wars in the form of Paramount+, which is the rebranded name for the platform formerly-known as CBS All Access. On March 4, Paramount+ launched in the US, Canada, and Latin America with a massive media library of more than 30,000 television episodes, 2,500 movie titles, and over 1,000 live sporting events annually. Paramount+ is the new streaming home for all things under the ViacomCBS banner: BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and the Smithsonian Channel.

Paramount+ is the second major streaming platform to launch in 2021 after Discovery+ made its impressive debut back in January. But where Discovery's content strategy is focused entirely on the reality TV space, Paramount+ looks poised to compete with streamers like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video with a unique blend of scripted and unscripted original series. However, to compete against those aforementioned streaming giants, you need IP.

At a reasonable $5.99 per month in the US ($9.99 for the ad-free version), Paramount+ has a mountain (forgive the pun) of IP in the form of its massive Star Trek empire that continues to expand with the addition of two upcoming series: Star Trek: Prodigy and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. The streamer also recently announced its adaptation of the Halo video game franchise starring Pablo Schreiber as Master Chief will premiere on Paramount+ in early 2022. At launch, new titles like The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, The Real World Homecoming: New York, and the For Heaven's Sake documentary are available to stream at no extra cost to subscribers. While the user interface is a bit clunky and not as aesthetically pleasing as some other streaming platforms out there, overall Paramount+ makes a strong debut with plenty of movies and shows to binge at launch.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I want to cut the cord but I’m a bit lazy I don’t usually be lazy

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IPTV with Tivimate and Cyberflix with real debrid is what I use smartyoutube as well no ads
I traded a IPTV connection for Netflix .
Hulu w/ads free with sprint . I do pay for WWE network but they soon will be under peacock so I guess I'll get 2 for 1

There was a paramount deal $25 for 18 months but dead now .

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IPTV with Tivimate and Cyberflix with real debrid is what I use smartyoutube as well no ads
I traded a IPTV connection for Netflix .
Hulu w/ads free with sprint . I do pay for WWE network but they soon will be under peacock so I guess I'll get 2 for 1

There was a paramount deal $25 for 18 months but dead now .
How much is it costing you

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use a VPN with mine. Not taking any chances, but does anyone know that got caught streaming and lost their service?

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much is it costing you

I didn't realize I posted here already

Update
$43 Verizon Fios 200/200
$10.75 Amazon Prime ($129Year)
$10 WWE Network soon to be Peacock
$0 HULU (free with Sprint cell)
$0 Netflix (friend sharing password with me)
$10 EternalTV ( IPTV live TV 5 connections)
$0 movies and shows (Cyberflix, Cartoon HD, MOVIE HD)

$3.58 Real Debrid

New Total $73.58

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Update
$43 Verizon Fios 200/200
$3.58 Real Debrid

New Total $73.58

Thank you

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Update
$43 Verizon Fios 200/200
$3.58 Real Debrid

New Total $73.58
Real Debrid is a must...and you da man..

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I'm fucking with Tripodtv. Was called grifftv then changed to Viperstreamz. But now it's this. $23/3 devices or $25/4. 1 device can be a mobile.

All your channels
All the nlf & nba games
Video on demand section with movies on it the same day they drop
On demand section has a ton of workout videos with damn near all the P90x workouts
Pay per view (ain't missed an event in over a year)
Smut (brazzers playboy bangbus....)

Probably some more I'm forgetting. Has been down maybe 2x for half day at the longest.