Remember the big deal about cutting the cord??....did you really??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
76706911_10157040093697701_951719105881178112_o.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$43 Verizon Fios 200/200
$10.75 Amazon Prime ($129Year)
$10 WWE Network
$0 HULU (free with Sprint cell)
$0 Netflix (friend sharing password with me)
$10 EternalTV ( IPTV live TV 5 connections)
$0 movies and shows (MEGABOX, Cartoon HD, MOVIE HD)

Total for me =$73.75 monthly

I may need to adopt your plan

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i cancelled Directv...

and i don't pay for any of those services....

i don't even watch TV like that anymore...

i jus don't find it very interesting....

and i chose the slowest internet plan....for $50/month...because i'm not streamin' a bunch of 4K videos....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m paying $158 for spectrum internet/tv/phone.

No premium stations and 300 Mbps internet.

If a person is paying all that plus the internet bill then you might be paying more than me.

trick20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Internet - 50
Netflix - 14.99 (only keep it cause moms and my siblings use. I probably logged on less than 5 times this year)

I dont need cable at all except for football season only thing i watch is ESPN and CNN....CNN not so much since its basically about 45 24/7 now

nameyouknow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hulu Live TV 72 dollars
Charter Internet 52 dollars 200 up/200 down
Netflix 14

$138 total pe month.

Past cable and internet was $203 per month.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I got my Verizon bill to about $69 with discounts.
75Mbps u/d
phone
Local cable but an SD package I dont use.
Firesticks with Plex connected to servers my dudes update.
I keep that bill as low as possible but stay connected.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Same folks who cut the cord 10 or so years ago are cutting or have cut the streaming services out. Greed has fucked up the game. :smh:
They basically turned the shit to cable 2.0.

Swear this is like 2010 all over again. Back then, people were shocked folks could live without cable. Now folks are shocked you can live without using streaming services.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I don't see the point in having all of the services at the same time. That's not a cost-efficient way to go about cord cutting.

Just do 1-2 of those a month.

Doing it like in the OP is basically paying for cable because you got all this shit you could watch but don't have time to watch, thus wasting money because you're paying for shit you're not watching.

Do one app, watch everything you want to watch on there within a month, and then the next month, either re-up that or switch to another app.

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
I've got Google Fiber Tv(Basic) and Internet
$164.00 Tax included
NetFlicks
Amazon Prime
BGOL
There is something about flicking them channels when you want. Even though you spend a lot of time streaming and downloading! Shit is expensive.
YO. I know about this couple around my way who plugs fire sticks up with PREMIUM EVERYTHING for about $30 a month. Was hoping to find the secret sauce to do it myself!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cutting the cord was about utilizing all the free s hit on the internet.. I pay for internet that s it lol.. Never even had netflix ... All these things can be found for free online... Hell lady and the tramp is on a bunch of free sites and that s hit juss came out yesterday on disney... Free>>>>> anything else

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was better off keeping my triple play with Comcast, if you try to just get internet they charge you just as much. My bill is $170 a month for internet, cable and phone.