REAL TALK: When was the last time YOU turned down some pu**y?

Exotic Rose

Star
BGOL Investor
I was at the Rocket bar in Chinatown with a couple of friends having drinks playing some pool and darts. There was this cute blond with a very nice body. We got to talking and I knew where it was leading since she kept touching me all over and we kissed a couple of times. So I was game, but the little bitch got pissy drunk and that's a big turn off to me. So I bounce.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I was at the Rocket bar in Chinatown with a couple of friends having drinks playing some pool and darts. There was this cute blond with a very nice body. We got to talking and I knew where it was leading since she kept touching me all over and we kissed a couple of times. So I was game, but the little bitch got pissy drunk and that's a big turn off to me. So I bounce.

nice story...I'm having fun visualizing how it played out :sleazy:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
weds morning..exotic dancer i known for yrs..she's been wanting to fuck for yrs cause rumor has it dat i have fucked several of her friends and various dancers that she knows allegedly:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..she kind of feels left out from not getting some of dis action..well she juss threw it out there again like various times b4 like damn i want to fuck can i come thru and stay the whole day..i made up some excuse on why it couldn't go down..she gave me the evil eye and was like yeah whatever nig i kno u got 1 of ur other bitches comin thru...personally i'm not attracted to her like dat(i mean a bunch of dudes would fuck but she juss does nothing for me)now if she was offering some no strings attached head i be like bring ur ass thru

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Throughout the entirety.

There was a time had no condom.

There is always a chick I could fuck.

Big m not a teenager anymore, so im highly selective

About whom I even give time and energy to. Chicks at work

Especially. Ill fuck from work! I dont care about that. But it just

Has to happen organically. But thats with any relationship. Decent

Looking women. But its more about the energy. Looks definitely factor in!

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2008 I walked down the aisle with her at my friends wedding. She still upset :lol:
A fat Hoodrat from Ford Heights:smh:

i 1 2 4 Q

Star
Registered
Childhood girlfriend I saw at a funeral - turned down 1 month ago

My "grown" son's mother - turned down 2 weeks ago

Random chick at a friends bbq - turned down memorial day

nicely dressed, fat ass, cute face crack head from the old block - turned down yesterday.

half japanesse half black chatroom chick ive know for years wants me to fly to san Antonio to hit dat. - turned down 5 yrs straight. wanted to hit the first year but the bytch nutz, fine as hell but nutz!

drunk older chick at the bar - turned down 6 weeks ago
im getting fucking picky in my old age. 10 yrs ago they all would've got it. :lol:

TheDynasty

Certified Genius
BGOL Investor
A few times a month.. Either i'm too busy or I suspect ulterior motives and gracefully blow her off.

..Instant Hell Murder..

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
My Cousin tried to give me a kitten but I said no.

Last edited:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This past memorial weekend in Vegas. She just wasn't bad enough for me to fuck with it when there were plenty of other options...

musicchick

BGOL Investor
first time was this chick named Stacy in 1988.

Stacy pretended to be a good girl around me, but was fucking the shit out my boy.

when he told me i wasnt the least bit hurt because i didnt have feelings for her, i was just confused. i mean if she liked sex why did she play the good girl with me and deprive herself of some good sex?

so the next time she was on that bullshit i told her i knew she was fucking Daryl and didnt know why she was pretending with me. she just went silent. i told her i dont like liars, especially ones who play themselves. from then on she threw the pussy at me, but i wasnt interested.

the most recent time was my wife's partner. c'mon bish, you aint that drunk, you just a WHORE who tryin to fuck up ALL OUR MONEY.

most memorable? no comment to protect the innocent. and me too.
Laughed out Loud @ "ALL OUR MONEY"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thumper

Support BGOL
Registered
About 30 minutes ago. A MILF that I used to fuck about 10 years ago called and said she was in town and wanted to get together. I met her at TGIF to have a drink and she has aged badly!! She used to be a 42 year old that could shit on the majority of young girls, both in body and looks! The ass is still big and round but the belly now sticks out as far as her butt does! :puke:

We hung out for about an hour (She is still a good conversationalist, but I wasn't attracted to her in the least). After 2 margaritas, she asked me what i was going to do for the rest of the night, I lied and said I had to get up super early because I was headed to DC for the weekend! Gave her a hig and kiss on the cheek and bounced!

BGcruiser

Star
BGOL Investor
About 30 minutes ago. A MILF that I used to fuck about 10 years ago called and said she was in town and wanted to get together. I met her at TGIF to have a drink and she has aged badly!! She used to be a 42 year old that could shit on the majority of young girls, both in body and looks! The ass is still big and round but the belly now sticks out as far as her butt does! :puke:

We hung out for about an hour (She is still a good conversationalist, but I wasn't attracted to her in the least). After 2 margaritas, she asked me what i was going to do for the rest of the night, I lied and said I had to get up super early because I was headed to DC for the weekend! Gave her a hig and kiss on the cheek and bounced!
LOL! Reminds me of one of my ex girl friends! Hadn't seen her in over 10 years. She made contact with me and invited me over. Get there around noon time and was I surprised! She looked like she had aged overnight! Stayed around for about 45 minutes making small talk and then made up a story of having to get back to work! Never saw her again.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the last month...5 times. That's 5 different women. None were ugly or fat either. Women don't know how to react when you turn down their most prized possession. They aren't built for rejection.

3 of them work with me.

Black Radical

Rising Star
Registered
first time was this chick named Stacy in 1988.

Stacy pretended to be a good girl around me, but was fucking the shit out my boy.

when he told me i wasnt the least bit hurt because i didnt have feelings for her, i was just confused. i mean if she liked sex why did she play the good girl with me and deprive herself of some good sex?

so the next time she was on that bullshit i told her i knew she was fucking Daryl and didnt know why she was pretending with me. she just went silent. i told her i dont like liars, especially ones who play themselves. from then on she threw the pussy at me, but i wasnt interested.

the most recent time was my wife's partner. c'mon bish, you aint that drunk, you just a WHORE who tryin to fuck up ALL OUR MONEY.

most memorable? no comment to protect the innocent. and me too.
:eek: Crazy. Wise man.

But fams, u just told on your wife's partner, what kind of innocent ru trying to rpotect at this point? Spill it son!!
Because of a few 'external factors'...

...I get approached by women all the time. I NEVER get offered pussy straight out from women I know, but it's obvious that's where it would ultimately lead to.

I have very discriminating tastes. Before someone have a heart attack and think I'm saying my taste is better than theirs, I'm not. I'm only 'motivated' to fuck with certain types of women. I'm 33. I don't need to fuck all the time. It's actually better when I don't fuck for awhile, then get some.

Point is, I turn away a lot of women. It has to be something I really want.
:yes: U and me both. My father told me when I was young, just cause a woman chooses you, doesn't mean you have to choose her. I've followed that. Ive never been the type to jump just cuz a chick offered.
Some may call this a simp moment, but F it here's how it went down. I was cool with this chick, we had good chemistry. Friends kept pushing me to pursue a relationship with her, saying that we practically acted like one already. After marinating on the possibility I eventually agreed, so I decided to go to her apartment and tell her that we should start seeing each other. She rejected the idea telling me that she was getting back with her ex. She said they had been together for more than a decade, it was familiar to her and that she was too afraid to start something new. As some sort of consolation she said that I could hit it. I regretfully turned the offer down. I told her that it was all or nothing.

:hithead:
:lol: Young nigga shit. U was in ur feelings, but thats cool, it happens, and we appreciate the honesty.

Quite a few times throughout the years. Most memorable was one of my boys ex wife who I ran into after she left the club. She's not the prettiest but was wearing this cat suit that showcased her marvelous ass. We talked for a little while then she said let's go back to your place and have some drinks. I was like HELL NO!! I've known my nigga since elementary school and I wasn't going to chance fucking up our friendship over a bitch...that cat suit had me pondering tho. :smh:
Cheers brother, u did the right thing.
weds morning..exotic dancer i known for yrs..she's been wanting to fuck for yrs cause rumor has it dat i have fucked several of her friends and various dancers that she knows allegedly:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..she kind of feels left out from not getting some of dis action..well she juss threw it out there again like various times b4 like damn i want to fuck can i come thru and stay the whole day..i made up some excuse on why it couldn't go down..she gave me the evil eye and was like yeah whatever nig i kno u got 1 of ur other bitches comin thru...personally i'm not attracted to her like dat(i mean a bunch of dudes would fuck but she juss does nothing for me)now if she was offering some no strings attached head i be like bring ur ass thru
Head is difficult to turn down.

A long time ago, I had a younger girl working for me I was about 25. Slim, real pretty, nice cans, no ass, but real sexy. I found her attractive, but she was young (19) and it was my first managerial position so I was keeping it cool. We got to know each other and eventually we started flirting. First it was just looks, smiles, then a few slick remarks by her, then me. Then, i would touch her every once in a while as I passed by. Touch the small of her back or upper thigh when people were around but couldn't see.

I went to visit another site, one time after I rubbed her upper thigh and she texted me. I'm so wet right now. :eek: I had a meeting after work and it didn't go down that day. Then in the next few days she did some dumb shit at work, and I had to reprimand her. She got an attitude. That made it all too clear that I was setting myself up for failure by trying to smash. Spoke to my dad and he let me know this was a sexual harassment case waiting to happen. When shit cooled down she tried to get the flirting back going, but I just told her, this is not a great situation for us and I really shouldn't have been doing that in the first place. I let her down as easily as possible because i didnt want to trigger no bullshit.

When ur a business owner and chiks find out, theyre on you. Married or not. I get a lot of attention from women, but rarely from women that meet my criteria. Sometimes theyre smashable, sometimes theyre super regular, sometimes theyre wack as fuck. I've rarely done super regular even as a single man. There is one attractive chick that lives across from one of my places. She's half dominican, brown skin, nice booty, cute. She's an 8.5, she's attractive and if I were single I'd take it down. She comes in the shop when I'm there, chats me up, sees me sitting in the truck talking about when we gonna hang out? WHen you gonna take me for a ride? So like 10 days ago, I'm sitting in the truck outside waiting for my wife to get the kids, and shorty walks by and sees me. We previously spoke about her going on vacation and I FOOLISHLY told her to let me see the pics when she comes back. She stops by the truck gets off the phone with her friend and pulls out the ipod to show me the pics. I'm shook like :eek: my wife can come out at any moment and if she sees this girl, she knows thats my type. I just said, I gotta drop something off to my kids, I forgot I'm late, Imma holla at u later, and bounced abruptly. I have to shut that down, I left that door open for her and she thinks its gonna happen and it aint. This is my fault but I'm gonna have to close that door. Dont know if this is considered turned down pussy since it wasn't explicitly offered, but its clear where this shit is going.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

sunday morning latin smut..face was cute body was trash..bitch kept eyeing me to death thru out da nite and morning..than came the passing by me and bumping me..than came the convo..out of respect for her pimp i didn't throatfuck dat bitch and her friend..if those smuts catch me on an asshole nite they faces gonna be dripping with nut..now they otha friend better stay as far from me as she can cause very bad things would happen to her if she tried dat shit:yes::yes::yes:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
It's been a while but any time the wife is on some "gimme some so I can go to sleep" shit, I pass. I already know she's not getting out of second gear with the pussy and I'd prefer to wait.

Back in my single and/or mannish days, I often turned down pussy because it made the women come at me harder. That shit used to work then and it works now on the wife.

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Recently when this Lady who I have been emails with for over a year. She was talking all this smack about what she could do, we got together for a little test run and her oral skillz were sub-sub-par. Now she wants to get together again and a brother is thinking..."NOT GONNA HAPPEN". :smh::smh:

You only get one chance to make a first impression.
:smh::smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
a bunch of times over the last two weeks, with a rash of offerings for a few days after a bunch of bitches saw me on TV.

3 times since friday from the same chick, the text yesterday was 'lets have a threesome' lol

i didn't do it for a few reasons but i ain't even gon lie, most of it was because i simply didn't have the time/motivation to skip sammyjax inc shit for some pussy.

i'ma rain check a cuppla them hoes though lol

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've now heard a few women claim they have NEVER been turned down for sex...

SO I wanted to know..

when was the FIRST, LAST or MOST MEMORABLE time you have EVER turned down sex that you KNEW was available to you and WHY???

I've never turned down sex with a woman who was naked, or making the pussy available to right then and there. But woman flirt with me a lot, and make it seem that they would fuck me with little effort on part. There are two woman at work that flirt with me on a daily basis who I'm certain I could fuck with little or no effort.

The first woman is an attractive white chick with long hair. She has a whore's reputation because she's fucked several people in my office (including supervisors). Moreover, she has male friends who she clubs with who says that she's just like a man in that she want's to bang as many men as possible. All of that puts me off; so although I'm cordial with her I'm just not trying to fuck.

The second woman is a Black woman in her mid, to late, 40's. She maintains herself well enough. Her hair is always done, and although she could lose 20 pounds, or so, her weight isn't too bad considering her age. Her ass is oddly shaped, though. However, I just know that we wouldn't get a long because she's quick tempered--which is a turn off. For example, one time we were at a party discussing wine and she said a particular vintage was dry. I asked her what she meant by "dry" and she got angry and offended and ended up by saying she didn't like it. The same thing happens when you talk to her about sports. I'm too laid back of a person to be around, let alone fuck, woman like that.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the time. Coworker, a close friend I don't wanna lose when the shit gets weird. Neighbor I'll have to see everyday if the shit goes sour. All within the last few weeks. A man that cannot or does not turn down ass will be ruined by it.

Sometimes you have to think with your head...some pussy will put you in a bad spot. I have a homie that smashed a side chick, then she emails his girlfriend to tell her all about it...:smh: Fucked up thing is, the chick keep begging and pushing him to fuck her, then she did some grimey shit to him.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
:eek: Crazy. Wise man.

But fams, u just told on your wife's partner, what kind of innocent ru trying to rpotect at this point? Spill it son!!

:yes: U and me both. My father told me when I was young, just cause a woman chooses you, doesn't mean you have to choose her. I've followed that. Ive never been the type to jump just cuz a chick offered.

:lol: Young nigga shit. U was in ur feelings, but thats cool, it happens, and we appreciate the honesty.

Cheers brother, u did the right thing.

Head is difficult to turn down.

A long time ago, I had a younger girl working for me I was about 25. Slim, real pretty, nice cans, no ass, but real sexy. I found her attractive, but she was young (19) and it was my first managerial position so I was keeping it cool. We got to know each other and eventually we started flirting. First it was just looks, smiles, then a few slick remarks by her, then me. Then, i would touch her every once in a while as I passed by. Touch the small of her back or upper thigh when people were around but couldn't see.

I went to visit another site, one time after I rubbed her upper thigh and she texted me. I'm so wet right now. :eek: I had a meeting after work and it didn't go down that day. Then in the next few days she did some dumb shit at work, and I had to reprimand her. She got an attitude. That made it all too clear that I was setting myself up for failure by trying to smash. Spoke to my dad and he let me know this was a sexual harassment case waiting to happen. When shit cooled down she tried to get the flirting back going, but I just told her, this is not a great situation for us and I really shouldn't have been doing that in the first place. I let her down as easily as possible because i didnt want to trigger no bullshit.

When ur a business owner and chiks find out, theyre on you. Married or not. I get a lot of attention from women, but rarely from women that meet my criteria. Sometimes theyre smashable, sometimes theyre super regular, sometimes theyre wack as fuck. I've rarely done super regular even as a single man. There is one attractive chick that lives across from one of my places. She's half dominican, brown skin, nice booty, cute. She's an 8.5, she's attractive and if I were single I'd take it down. She comes in the shop when I'm there, chats me up, sees me sitting in the truck talking about when we gonna hang out? WHen you gonna take me for a ride? So like 10 days ago, I'm sitting in the truck outside waiting for my wife to get the kids, and shorty walks by and sees me. We previously spoke about her going on vacation and I FOOLISHLY told her to let me see the pics when she comes back. She stops by the truck gets off the phone with her friend and pulls out the ipod to show me the pics. I'm shook like :eek: my wife can come out at any moment and if she sees this girl, she knows thats my type. I just said, I gotta drop something off to my kids, I forgot I'm late, Imma holla at u later, and bounced abruptly. I have to shut that down, I left that door open for her and she thinks its gonna happen and it aint. This is my fault but I'm gonna have to close that door. Dont know if this is considered turned down pussy since it wasn't explicitly offered, but its clear where this shit is going.

role model

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's been a while but any time the wife is on some "gimme some so I can go to sleep" shit, I pass. I already know she's not getting out of second gear with the pussy and I'd prefer to wait.

Back in my single and/or mannish days, I often turned down pussy because it made the women come at me harder. That shit used to work then and it works now on the wife.

^^^^

We need a dedicated married men only thread....

stickmanX

Rising Star
Registered
i have a personal training business during the day and work as a club bouncer at night plus i have a good woman at home. i turn down pussy all the time.