REAL TALK: When was the last time YOU turned down some pu**y?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've now heard a few women claim they have NEVER been turned down for sex...

SO I wanted to know..

when was the FIRST, LAST or MOST MEMORABLE time you have EVER turned down sex that you KNEW was available to you and WHY???

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
I think it's adorable that you think pussy is that hard to get...

There's desperate, fugly broads like yourself giving it away for a #8 at Micky D's, daily...

I think its adorable how youre assuming that some of these dudes even get the option to hit never mind turn down some pussy lol

some of these dudes havent smelt pussy since they came out of their mothers, lets just keep it 100

Ok carry on lmaooo

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I've now heard a few women claim they have NEVER been turned down for sex...

SO I wanted to know..

when was the FIRST, LAST or MOST MEMORABLE time you have EVER turned down sex that you KNEW was available to you and WHY???

first time was this chick named Stacy in 1988.

Stacy pretended to be a good girl around me, but was fucking the shit out my boy.

when he told me i wasnt the least bit hurt because i didnt have feelings for her, i was just confused. i mean if she liked sex why did she play the good girl with me and deprive herself of some good sex?

so the next time she was on that bullshit i told her i knew she was fucking Daryl and didnt know why she was pretending with me. she just went silent. i told her i dont like liars, especially ones who play themselves. from then on she threw the pussy at me, but i wasnt interested.

the most recent time was my wife's partner. c'mon bish, you aint that drunk, you just a WHORE who tryin to fuck up ALL OUR MONEY.

most memorable? no comment to protect the innocent. and me too.

I think it's adorable that you think pussy is that hard to get...

There's desperate, fugly broads like yourself giving it away for a #8 at Micky D's, daily...

Hit dogs will holler

Look I'm sorry ok

I was just joking

didnt mean to hit a nerve there, little guy

I dont want to derail OP's thread so enjoy the rest of your day D'Wight :)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hit dogs will holler

Look I'm sorry ok

I was just joking

:lol::lol::lol:

its all good!!

you know this woman is growing on me!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Quite a few times when Im angry or I know its gonna be some bullshit involved before or after I fuck. Scarface put it best: "I rather jack my dick and go to sleep, than spend the night fucking and arguing."

How did the woman react to that though?

Kadraven

Rising Star
Registered
Last week was the last time. It was a Becky I smashed a couple years ago. Hadn't seen her since I smashed and those years hadn't been kind. She was throwing herself at me and I kept making excuses as to why we couldn't link up. I almost caved this one lonely night cause I kept thinking about the head and how wild she was then I would look at the recent pic she sent and that was all she wrote.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All the time. Coworker, a close friend I don't wanna lose when the shit gets weird. Neighbor I'll have to see everyday if the shit goes sour. All within the last few weeks. A man that cannot or does not turn down ass will be ruined by it.

^^^^

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Last time was about two weeks ago from the mother of my child after our child graduated.

First time I can't remember but if you're counting times I didn't pick up on the hint that I could fuck then plenty.

Most memorable time is easy and a funny story that I will attempt to keep short.

I got hooked up with one of my cousins homegirls while I was home for summer vacation.

For whatever reason this girl thought I was "the one," had a car and was willing to drive half way across the city to see me.

Ex cheerleader with a petite body, no ass, cute and nice perky tits however the bitch was annoying as fuck.

The first time (only 2 times) she came through and wouldn't allow me to put her in any position besides her on top of me.

The bitch made way too much noise and my little sister was in the house.

Not only was she loud but she couldn't fuck.

So here I am, laying on my back with this bitch trying to ride me making a ridiculous amount of noise and I'm not getting anything from it.

I pushed the chick off me, pulled up my Orlando Magic hoop shorts and got on my packard bell.

The bitch finally got the hint after sitting in my bed with no clothes on looking at the back of my head.

Stupid bitch tried to come sit in my lap afterwards.

She is married now, fuck that bitch.

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
Hit dogs will holler

Look I'm sorry ok

I was just joking

You're so predictable with your trolling... lol...

No hit dogs, and hit nerves over here, LoneWhore... I typed that shit like... :D ... while reveling in the fact that I'm gonna smash for a Big Boy Burger when I swing through T-Dot... :yes:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Because of a few 'external factors'...

...I get approached by women all the time. I NEVER get offered pussy straight out from women I know, but it's obvious that's where it would ultimately lead to.

I have very discriminating tastes. Before someone have a heart attack and think I'm saying my taste is better than theirs, I'm not. I'm only 'motivated' to fuck with certain types of women. I'm 33. I don't need to fuck all the time. It's actually better when I don't fuck for awhile, then get some.

Point is, I turn away a lot of women. It has to be something I really want.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the time. Coworker, a close friend I don't wanna lose when the shit gets weird. Neighbor I'll have to see everyday if the shit goes sour. All within the last few weeks. A man that cannot or does not turn down ass will be ruined by it.

B I N G O

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After I already fucked her a few times already and don't feel like driving or getting out of bed. I've never turned down the first hit though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorta Cute to Flat out Ugly, fat bitches always wanna fuck ya boi. Don't know why since I'm not fat or big bodied in anyway. I wish more fine, toned up chicks had big girls aggression! I hate chasing and wooing fine broads joe! Shit is tiring.

Hellfish

Rising Star
Registered
Some may call this a simp moment, but F it here's how it went down. I was cool with this chick, we had good chemistry. Friends kept pushing me to pursue a relationship with her, saying that we practically acted like one already. After marinating on the possibility I eventually agreed, so I decided to go to her apartment and tell her that we should start seeing each other. She rejected the idea telling me that she was getting back with her ex. She said they had been together for more than a decade, it was familiar to her and that she was too afraid to start something new. As some sort of consolation she said that I could hit it. I regretfully turned the offer down. I told her that it was all or nothing.

:hithead:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Unfortunately, I get a good bit of attention from wigga bitches - fat and otherwise.

I fuck with white women hard, but I hate white trash with a passion. Like, I'm repulsed by the sight of them. Unfortunately, where I reside currently, there is a lot of white trash.

I'm not trying to act like I'm the world's most desirable man, but some of the women who approach me, I just don't understand where they get the confidence.

I don't even look like or carry myself like the type of dudes who'd even deal with them. :hmm:

I guess they think, because they have a pussy, that's all they need.

Sorta Cute to Flat out Ugly, fat bitches always wanna fuck ya boi. Don't know why since I'm not fat or big bodied in anyway. I wish more fine, toned up chicks had big girls aggression! I hate chasing and wooing fine broads joe! Shit is tiring.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Some may call this a simp moment, but F it here's how it went down. I was cool with this chick, we had good chemistry. Friends kept pushing me to pursue a relationship with her, saying that we practically acted like one already. After marinating on the possibility I eventually agreed, so I decided to go to her apartment and tell her that we should start seeing each other. She rejected the idea telling me that she was getting back with her ex. She said they had been together for more than a decade, it was familiar to her and that she was too afraid to start something new. As some sort of consolation she said that I could hit it. I regretfully turned the offer. I told her that it was all or nothing.

:hithead:

you know...I respect it.

Could been potential drama since you have mutual friends and all.

And I'm sure it made her see yo in a different light.

And trust every damn time her ex pisses her off she will think what if?

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Monday; this sista is an amazing massage therapist and she always wants me to get naked when she offers to rub me down. She's way too clingy, if I eat lunch with her she starts talking about marriage! I'm afraid hitting it will make her blow a gasket. She's a bad 43 yr old but I think she's cocoa puffs crazy

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In my profession and biz I have to weekly......
Its not all grade A but its not all Grade D either.

Some of it hurts but been down that path when I was young man lol.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Monday; this sista is an amazing massage therapist and she always wants me to get naked when she offers to rub me down. She's way too clingy, if I eat lunch with her she starts talking about marriage! I'm afraid hitting it will make her blow a gasket. She's a bad 43 yr old but I think she's cocoa puffs crazy

jeezus christ smmfh

BIG Bambu

Rising Star
Registered
Quite a few times throughout the years. Most memorable was one of my boys ex wife who I ran into after she left the club. She's not the prettiest but was wearing this cat suit that showcased her marvelous ass. We talked for a little while then she said let's go back to your place and have some drinks. I was like HELL NO!! I've known my nigga since elementary school and I wasn't going to chance fucking up our friendship over a bitch...that cat suit had me pondering tho. :smh: