Rare and very interesting photos

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Loïs Mailou Jones painting in her Paris studio in 1937 or 1938, with kitten supervising from her shoulder.

sfj93pnaz2o71.jpg

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There is no doubt about it. She was 15 or 16 when this picture was taken. You can see the toll of emotional and psychological trauma this caused on her face. In that photo she looks like she could easily be twice her actual age. What I don't understand is why this community hasn't unleashed the internet on all those people. She's still alive there is a good chance many of them are as well. IMHO, they should be drug out and confronted for all this before it is too late.

while this is a tragic story, you could almost turn it into a movie. Two grandsons who are highly qualified lawyers find the picture in an old album and began to discuss it. They take it upon themselves to identify those directly behind her making fun of her. The picture gets published in news papers. these white devils start recognizing themselves and several actions from suicide to defiance to hate crime ensued. Could be something.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek: :angry::angry::smh:
In 1966, James Meredith, the first black man to be integrated into The University of Mississippi, organized a one man march to encourage African Americans to vote. Shortly into his march, he was shot in the neck, head, and back.

97fs2gxhudd71.jpg

The Wikipedia article also said the motives of the white man who shot him were "undetermined". At the time of the shooting, Aubrey James Norvell, was an unemployed Klansman, and they can't determine his motive?

Before y'all get all sorry for this...person

Political viewpoint
A highly independent man, Meredith has identified as an individual American citizen who demanded and received the constitutional rights held by any American, not as a participant in the Civil Rights Movement. There have been tensions between him and leaders of major organizations of the movement. When interviewed in 2002, the 40th anniversary of his enrollment at University of Mississippi, Meredith said, "Nothing could be more insulting to me than the concept of civil rights. It means perpetual second-class citizenship for me and my kind."[31][33]
Meredith was a supporter of the unsuccessful 1967 gubernatorial bid of ex-Mississippi Governor (and avowed segregationist) Ross Barnett, as well as the 1991 gubernatorial campaign of Louisiana State Representative and ex-Klansman David Duke.[34]
In a 2002 interview with CNN, Meredith said of his efforts to integrate Ol' Miss, "I was engaged in a war. I considered myself engaged in a war from Day One. And my objective was to force the federal government—the Kennedy administration at that time—into a position where they would have to use the United States military force to enforce my rights as a citizen."[35]

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of those Viets have strong anti-Black sentiments, I guess they were unaware back then
You're missing the point... At that present time on American soil, they weren't experiencing racism from Vietnamese people so to their point and Ali, why should they care about a war 8,500 miles away against people who are not causing them any harm... Meanwhile they had domestic terrorist to deal with, white skin, in their own country

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I seriously think that we made a mistake by integrating. You would have never seen the people in Jonestown who were not brainwashed able to leave and not leave. There are certain realities that are hidden just like in Jonestown. The man preached in California that he was the only heterosexual in the world. Everybody else was gays and lesbians. If they had sex with each other it was just compensation for helping the church. But relationships between men and women was selfish because it took away from their real job which was to serve others. But just like white men during slavery it was his job to fuck all the black men and women. Even though he did it to white men also they was just collateral damage. But at least they was made more in the image of the so called God they served and the reality he built. We should never forget most of the so called founding fathers were masons and from a secret society. We are forced to live by a reality created by a white english male. There is no way a grown man can tell another grown man what to do unless he controls him.
In America you can be whatever you want to be as long as America controls you. You are forced to live by the reality they created or else. If you are forced to live by it you will always be controlled by the one or ones that created that reality. We watched third world countries starve to death while we threw away tons of food. It was not because we have been so well civilized and educated by these devils but there has been some serious brainwashing that we have been passing on.
For some of us it is real that we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free and that we are not yet free. Which truly means somebody has already lied to us in the name of truth.
For some of us satan empire has done so much that we refuse to leave a lie.