Rapper Pop Smoke dead

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I feel what you’re saying, but N.W.A was political too, just in a different way. They weren’t glorifying gang culture. I think Snoop started the whole country’s infatuation with gang culture. Sure, you had DJ Quik and few others talking about gang culture on wax, but they weren’t as popular as Snoop was at the time. Then came Birdman and Lil Wayne and then Mack 10 showed them about that Blood work and then the rest is history.

Hey, what does masonry have to do with all of this? No disrespect, but I don’t think they want any part of that life.
Man.. cut it...NWA was glorifying gang culture, drugs, etc... and tried to cover it as being political.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel what you’re saying, but N.W.A was political too, just in a different way. They weren’t glorifying gang culture. I think Snoop started the whole country’s infatuation with gang culture. Sure, you had DJ Quik and few others talking about gang culture on wax, but they weren’t as popular as Snoop was at the time. Then came Birdman and Lil Wayne and then Mack 10 showed them about that Blood work and then the rest is history.

Hey, what does masonry have to do with all of this? No disrespect, but I don’t think they want any part of that life.

well thats think from what I understand Ice Cube was low key riding with that Public Enemy vibe...

No disrespect taken bruh, we just kickin it..

but what folks dont realize is... all fuckin cops are masons..

they ALL take oaths.. and their orders from higher ups...

masons have their hand in every aspect of society and in order for them to have control of whats going on in the streets

they have to have eyes and ears there.. thats where the police and their gang flunkies come in..

we just know them as the police.. but what most folks dont realize is they are really the..

FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE..

masons KNOW most of us are asleep.. so they throw shit RIGHT in our faces....

How are they allowed to function as a fuckin faternal order when the are supposed to be working for the people?

and WHO or WHOM are they taking their orders from...

it aint the fuckin people that fund their existence....

if we truly understood how these secret societies suck the life force out of everything, we would shut them down overnight..

now not all masons are sick demonic self serving gluttonous fucktards..

some are actually compassionate..and risk their lives tryin to lowkey wake up the masses.. real unsung heros..

but chea

the police/fbi etc are a low level arm of the masons...

all the upper brass in law enforcement KNOW this....

but most of us and me included, dont really have a clue

how they get down... I mean I do have a clue..

but not a detailed one..

Yea I agree.. Snoop did kick that door wide open when him and dre came out with that one nick seven on an undercover cop..

bruh that track officially changed the game...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Who?

aLwviX.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Never heard of him till now. I have heard of the bilxkys though.
they saying might be retaliation for pop smoke but I doubt a ny nicca is goin all the way to cali to get somebody from ny
Right. Thats crazy. Seems like this ignorant cycle will never end. :smh:

SgGYtV.jpg

Reactions: PJN

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well thats think from what I understand Ice Cube was low key riding with that Public Enemy vibe...

No disrespect taken bruh, we just kickin it..

but what folks dont realize is... all fuckin cops are masons..

they ALL take oaths.. and their orders from higher ups...

masons have their hand in every aspect of society and in order for them to have control of whats going on in the streets

they have to have eyes and ears there.. thats where the police and their gang flunkies come in..

we just know them as the police.. but what most folks dont realize is they are really the..

FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE..

masons KNOW most of us are asleep.. so they throw shit RIGHT in our faces....

How are they allowed to function as a fuckin faternal order when the are supposed to be working for the people?

and WHO or WHOM are they taking their orders from...

it aint the fuckin people that fund their existence....

if we truly understood how these secret societies suck the life force out of everything, we would shut them down overnight..

now not all masons are sick demonic self serving gluttonous fucktards..

some are actually compassionate..and risk their lives tryin to lowkey wake up the masses.. real unsung heros..

but chea

the police/fbi etc are a low level arm of the masons...

all the upper brass in law enforcement KNOW this....

but most of us and me included, dont really have a clue

how they get down... I mean I do have a clue..

but not a detailed one..

Yea I agree.. Snoop did kick that door wide open when him and dre came out with that one nick seven on an undercover cop..

bruh that track officially changed the game...

What them Mason's be on? Are u at liberty to speak on it.. brah?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What them Mason's be on? Are u at liberty to speak on it.. brah?

sure bruh... I aint take oath...

them masons are in all aspects of society... you cant be president if you are not a mason...

most masons have to do some real homo shit.. to get accepted...and I mean REAL homo shit...

the ones that come to power and learn the real ancient secrets.. are the mostly white masonic groups..

they are the ones that have possession or our true history..

bruh the masons are real heavy in your part of mississippi,

all them fuckin pink toe judges, cops, business owners, POLITICIANS... they are ALL masons... KKK.. most folks dont

realize the kkk and police are masons..

but it aint nothing to fear... their biggest secret is

knowing we are NOT our bodies, there is a light in

us that represents our true selves.. this light can

be contained by a third party, if the holder of the light

is not aware of thier light, and allow others to feed

off it like vampires...

the ways they feed off it. is to keep you living in fear... they love feeding off that fear energy..

Shaq a mason, notice he became real buddy buddy with the faternal order of police..

next thing you know, he showing off his masonic ring on national television...

again all masons arent bad.. but all masons are not to be trusted.. they all take their orders from another man..

and yes

all them preachers with a mega church bringing in millions a year..

all masons

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sure bruh... I aint take oath...

them masons are in all aspects of society... you cant be president if you are not a mason...

most masons have to do some real homo shit.. to get accepted...and I mean REAL homo shit...

the ones that come to power and learn the real ancient secrets.. are the mostly white masonic groups..

they are the ones that have possession or our true history..

bruh the masons are real heavy in your part of mississippi,

all them fuckin pink toe judges, cops, business owners, POLITICIANS... they are ALL masons... KKK.. most folks dont

realize the kkk and police are masons..

but it aint nothing to fear... their biggest secret is

knowing we are NOT our bodies, there is a light in

us that represents our true selves.. this light can

be contained by a third party, if the holder of the light

is not aware of thier light, and allow others to feed

off it like vampires...

the ways they feed off it. is to keep you living in fear... they love feeding off that fear energy..

Shaq a mason, notice he became real buddy buddy with the faternal order of police..

next thing you know, he showing off his masonic ring on national television...

again all masons arent bad.. but all masons are not to be trusted.. they all take their orders from another man..

and yes

all them preachers with a mega church bringing in millions a year..

all masons
No disrespect... but dont believe all of what you hear; half of what you see; and even less of what someone tells you....Most people tell stories on what that they've heard to be true and if enough people tell the story it becames a fact....Robert's Rule Of Order makes it easy for any organization to set up....Masons Crips Sigmas Cops.....the trick is as a simple as changing yo signs symbols and passwords....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No disrespect... but dont believe all of what you hear; half of what you see; and even less of what someone tells you....Most people tell stories on what that they've heard to be true and if enough people tell the story it becames a fact....Robert's Rule Of Order makes it easy for any organization to set up....Masons Crips Sigmas Cops.....the trick is as a simple as changing yo signs symbols and passwords....

again my good bruh,

no disrespect taken, we just kickin it...

Are you a mason...?? You have sound like someone who has taken the oath?

remember we just kickin it..

and yea no doubt there are levels to it...

all masonic groups are not created equal...

there are only two main ones...tho

scottish rites and the ancient....

Last edited:

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ultimately he was murdered by law enforcement......

they have the time and compromised gang members to pull

off any hit they want to in the hood..

its not organic chemistry.....
bro Tupac inserted himself in gang politics with a known gang member that's a known murderer he put himself in that situation and his stupidity and arrogance ultimately led to his death and the retaliation murder of Biggie. this ain't law enforcement this is one dumb ass fool putting himself when he should not have been. You're a worldwide superstar you're putting yourself in street-level gang activity, clout chasing ! Baby lane had nuff bodies on him. people just can't accept that pac was stupid and got himself into this shit. Tupac was not a smart man he was impulsive and arrogant he said some intelligent shit but he did not move intelligent.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro Tupac inserted himself in gang politics with a known gang member that's a known murderer he put himself in that situation and his stupidity and arrogance ultimately led to his death and the retaliation murder of Biggie. this ain't law enforcement this is one dumb ass fool putting himself when he should not have been. You're a worldwide superstar you're putting yourself in street-level gang activity, clout chasing ! Baby lane had nuff bodies on him. people just can't accept that pac was stupid and got himself into this shit. Tupac was not a smart man he was impulsive and arrogant he said some intelligent shit but he did not move intelligent.

I hear ya,

but Im gonna have to disagree... Tupac... was a REAL dude,

he proved that.. when a bruh was being harrassed by two drunk white cops....

he seen that shit, and intervened, ultimately shooting a cop in the leg...

AND got away with that.. there is no way on this fuckin realm..

the faternal order of police are gonna let a famous knigga get away with shooting one of their own....

no fuckin way.....

they have the time and the resources to set up hits in the hood and they do it all the time.. using compromised and some not so compromised gang leaders... and block bullys

like suge knight..

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he did do that. He WAS real. He also made a couple of good songs and said some nice things.

He also turned into a damn fool after that.

So he wasn't real anymore. 2pac at the time of his death as a bitch ass nigga.

That is a fact. Y'all just don't to accept things for how they really are.

His actions got him killed. His actions got Biggie killed.

All for what?

I hear ya,

but Im gonna have to disagree... Tupac... was a REAL dude,

he proved that.. when a bruh was being harrassed by two drunk white cops....

he seen that shit, and intervened, ultimately shooting a cop in the leg...

AND got away with that.. there is no way on this fuckin realm..

the faternal order of police are gonna let a famous knigga get away with shooting one of their own....

no fuckin way.....

they have the time and the resources to set up hits in the hood and they do it all the time.. using compromised and some not so compromised gang leaders... and block bullys

like suge knight..

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Pac killed by gang politics.....Diddy had Southside Crips on payroll same crips that killed Pac (Baby Lane)...Big was killed by Suge who sent a Mob Piru hitter to kill Big while in prison in retaliation for Pac's death...it also could have been one of many corrupted cops Suge was cool with.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pop Smoke’s Manager Says They’ll Change Rapper’s Posthumous Album Art After Backlash

ART IS SUBJECTIVE JUNE 30, 2020
Pop Smoke’s Manager Says They’ll Change Rapper’s Posthumous Album Art After Backlash
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer

Photo: Instagram/StevenVictor
Given the tragic untimely death of rapper Pop Smoke, the stage name of Bashar Barakah Jackson, in February of this year, it’s reasonable to assume his fans would be sensitive about the arrival of his posthumous debut album, which is scheduled to drop on Friday, July 3. Still, it seems like they were not at all prepared for the cover art for the release, which follows his mixtapes Meet the Woo and Meet the Woo 2. Designed by Louis Vuitton designer Virgil Abloh, the cover art was, if not universally hated, at least very vocally objected to when it arrived on Monday, posted by Steven Victor, the head of Pop Smoke’s label Victor Victor Worldwide, on Instagram.

Either way, the album is currently set to arrive this Friday, new cover art or no. In the meantime, you can check its newly-released tracklist below, courtesy of Pitchfork.

01 Bad Bitch From Tokyo (Intro) (prod. by 808Melo)
02 Aim For the Moon [ft. Quavo] (prod. by 808Melo and WondaGurl)
03 For the Night [ft. Lil Baby & DaBaby] (prod. by CashmoneyAP and Palaze)
04 44 Bulldog (prod. by Mobz and Mora)
05 Gangstas (prod. by Swirv & CashmoneyAP)
06 Yea Yea (prod. by HakzBeats)
07 Creature. [ft. Swae Lee] (prod. by 808Melo)
08 Snitchin [ft. Quavo & Future] (prod. by Buddah Bless & SethTheChef)
09 Make It Rain. [ft. Rowdy Rebel] (prod. by Yamaica)
10 The Woo. [ft. 50 Cent & Roddy Ricch] (prod. by 808Melo)
11 West Coast Shit. [ft. Tyga & Quavo] (prod. by DJ Mustard and Bongo)
12 Enjoy Yourself [ft. Karol G] (prod. by Palaze & Luci G)
13 Hotel Lobby (prod. by 808Melo & Jess Jackson)
14 What You Know Bout Love (prod. by Tash)
15 Something Special (prod. by Duro)
16 Diana [ft. King Combs] (prod. by SpunkBigga)
17 Got It on Me (prod. by Young Devante)
18 Tunnel Vision (Outro) (prod. by 808Melo, Nagra & Carson Hackney)
19 Dior (Bonus) (prod. by 808Melo)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he did do that. He WAS real. He also made a couple of good songs and said some nice things.

He also turned into a damn fool after that.

So he wasn't real anymore. 2pac at the time of his death as a bitch ass nigga.

That is a fact. Y'all just don't to accept things for how they really are.

His actions got him killed. His actions got Biggie killed.

All for what?

Im not saying he was perfect, but that imperfection played a big part in his legend,

and why he is still one of the most talked about hip hop artist ever, even years after his murder.

and you probably are not into astrological signs.. but Tupac was a Gemeni and those muthafuckas are LITERALLY, TWO different people...

and if you dont know them, you will think they are schizo...

But Tupac was just being true to himself...

He had a side that identified with the streets, and a side that identified with being a poet and uplifting his people..

One of my close friends is a Gemeni, one side of her, cant stop partying..

and she goes fuckin hard.. The other side wants to be a super soccer mom, and take care of all her nieces and nephews....

They just have two distinct personalities.. and they are far from insane, highly intelligent people that can be a lil fickle at times..

ask any Gemeni or anyone that really knows a Gemeni??

see what they say...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im not saying he was perfect, but that imperfection played a big part in his legend,

and why he is still one of the most talked about hip hop artist ever, even years after his murder.

and you probably are not into astrological signs.. but Tupac was a Gemeni and those muthafuckas are LITERALLY, TWO different people...

and if you dont know them, you will think they are schizo...

But Tupac was just being true to himself...

He had a side that identified with the streets, and a side that identified with being a poet and uplifting his people..

One of my close friends is a Gemeni, one side of her, cant stop partying..

and she goes fuckin hard.. The other side wants to be a super soccer mom, and take care of all her nieces and nephews....

They just have two distinct personalities.. and they are far from insane, highly intelligent people that can be a lil fickle at times..

ask any Gemeni or anyone that really knows a Gemeni??

see what they say...

you aint tell ONE lie