Platinum Member
Streets_Is_Watching_DVD_cover.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Shady explained it well.
Woo is the set
Crip is the gang

I guess you can be a Woo and be an individual as well.

I noticed that no news source has mentioned the name of the person he stole the Rolls Royce from. I found that odd.

Woos in NY are not just crips. There are some bloods in there as well.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I recommend that everyone wait a weeek before they post pictures on social about their locations.

I see niggas I know posting their plane tickets to the Bahamas and even movie tickets. That just shows me they won’t be home.

chicks post

Man I never let folks know I left until I get back home.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
So, can someone explain to me his gang affiliation’s name G Stone Crips? I thought he was very dangerous to blend gang names between Chicago (Stone) and Los Angelos (Gangsta Crip). I thought you needed to get permission to do such things but those two gangs are rivals and then you blend the name. I dunno.

I remember back in the day talking about how LA gangs wouldn’t be able to penetrate the NYC Crews. I was so wrong. The younger generation saw what they seen on tv concerning Chicago and LA gang life and wanted in. I don’t understand it but I guess the strong desire wanting to belong to something is big. I do understand that. I don’t know what to say about all this. I feel like I have been transported back into the 90’s with all these rappers being murdered.

Pop Smoke was a star in the making. He was going to be very big. He had it all and now he is gone, way too soon. Rest easy, young man.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
just like schmurder, young m.a, designer, tekashi, .. Pop had a ny summer smash hit.. He was getting love and airplay out here, he also was getting love elsewhere in some parts.. Unfortunately like I said earlier in the thread something tends to happen that stops there run.. In this case was a tragic situation... You even seen lil kids trying to do that leg kick(which I'm guessing is a form of cripping) dance whenever that track play.. Welcome to the party got a lot of burn.. Dior Dior was getting burn to

I am pleasantly surprised young ma seems to have avoided the "curse" and locked in her lane

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why no surveillance video yet. And I wonder if they ever questioned the rolls Royce owner. Not even a mention of his name or identity.
something fishy bout this shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, can someone explain to me his gang affiliation’s name G Stone Crips? I thought he was very dangerous to blend gang names between Chicago (Stone) and Los Angelos (Gangsta Crip). I thought you needed to get permission to do such things but those two gangs are rivals and then you blend the name. I dunno.

I remember back in the day talking about how LA gangs wouldn’t be able to penetrate the NYC Crews. I was so wrong. The younger generation saw what they seen on tv concerning Chicago and LA gang life and wanted in. I don’t understand it but I guess the strong desire wanting to belong to something is big. I do understand that. I don’t know what to say about all this. I feel like I have been transported back into the 90’s with all these rappers being murdered.

Pop Smoke was a star in the making. He was going to be very big. He had it all and now he is gone, way too soon. Rest easy, young man.

they was able to do so in nyc, because they locked up all the NY OGs from home grown gangs..

they did a fuckin crazy sweep...... due to gentrification..

once that happend.. there was nothing to pass down.

so the youth got their cues from t.v, movie, news....

its like it was planned... it was like.. when public enemy was poppin..

they stopped their show, and was pushing NWA hard as fuck.

next think you know.. it was no more black fist and unity..

it was colors and reppin yo block..

as if you actually owned any fuckin thing...

but New Yorks gentrification made all that possible..

I just cant wait for the streets to wake up and realize.. if you in a gang..

you are a mere fuckin donkey, that isnt really repping a gang..

yo ass repping masonic orders and you aint nothing but a sacrificial lamb....to be slaughtered

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
they was able to do so in nyc, because they locked up all the NY OGs from home grown gangs..

they did a fuckin crazy sweep...... due to gentrification..

once that happend.. there was nothing to pass down.

so the youth got their cues from t.v, movie, news....

its like it was planned... it was like.. when public enemy was poppin..

they stopped their show, and was pushing NWA hard as fuck.

next think you know.. it was no more black fist and unity..

it was colors and reppin yo block..

as if you actually owned any fuckin thing...

but New Yorks gentrification made all that possible..

I just cant wait for the streets to wake up and realize.. if you in a gang..

you are a mere fuckin donkey, that isnt really repping a gang..

yo ass repping masonic orders and you aint nothing but a sacrificial lamb....to be slaughtered
I feel what you’re saying, but N.W.A was political too, just in a different way. They weren’t glorifying gang culture. I think Snoop started the whole country’s infatuation with gang culture. Sure, you had DJ Quik and few others talking about gang culture on wax, but they weren’t as popular as Snoop was at the time. Then came Birdman and Lil Wayne and then Mack 10 showed them about that Blood work and then the rest is history.

Hey, what does masonry have to do with all of this? No disrespect, but I don’t think they want any part of that life.