Huh? This is the US corporations and their data centers doing this.chinks outta control, punishment is on the way.
The tech billionaires don't want you to own computers....
Yeah, man, it's a mind fuck: AI takes your job, that same job that you can't update your computer with; that same job where you can't pay your electricity bills because of AI data centers; that same job where you can't now pay your rent or mortgage. Who are going to be the customers of AI that these companies envision? This all sounds like a race to the bottom with no real future for the American citizen.It's funny tech billionaires need us to have computers to make money off of our info, but they are over pricing all the tech making it harder for us to own computers or any other tech for that matter.
We already have seen entire graphic card models go away. I can't see this not affecting phones, videogame counsels, are anything else needing memory.
Ram manufacturers are shifting away from producing consumer ram and allocating the majority of their resources into making high bandwidth ram for data centers.I'm a bit confused. AIs in datacenters use server RAM, not PC RAM.
Yeah, man, it's a mind fuck: AI takes your job, that same job that you can't update your computer with; that same job where you can't pay your electricity bills because of AI data centers; that same job where you can't now pay your rent or mortgage. Who are going to be the customers of AI that these companies envision? This all sounds like a race to the bottom with no real future for the American citizen.
It sounds like this dude is speaking with a forked-tongue, he's very slick.JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says he welcomes government ban on mass-firing people for AI: ‘We’re going to cure a lot of cancers’
He's trying to keep the masses quiet until it's too late to stop itIt sounds like this dude is speaking with a forked-tongue, he's very slick.
Yup, I agree. At the end of the day these corporations and tech billionaires are anti-human.He's trying to keep the masses quiet until it's too late to stop it
wait a little while kid unless we can find some used parts and throw one together.a co-worker is about to spend close to $900 on 64 gigs of ddr5 6000 ramSo glad I bought a 32GB RAM kit a year or two ago. I was running virtual machines so it made sense but I never thought I'd see this.
My nephew wants a gaming PC and I am likewait a little while kid unless we can find some used parts and throw one together.
Oh hell nah. I'm still rocking DD4 3600MHz. I think I paid $75 for it.a co-worker is about to spend close to $900 on 64 gigs of ddr5 6000 ram
![]()
So how do we capitalize from an investment or business wise on this? Like gotta be something we can make money investing inSo glad I bought a 32GB RAM kit a year or two ago. I was running virtual machines so it made sense but I never thought I'd see this.
My nephew wants a gaming PC and I am likewait a little while kid unless we can find some used parts and throw one together.
So how do we capitalize from an investment or business wise on this? Like gotta be something we can make money investing in