RAM Prices Are Worse Than You Think: The AI Billionaires are trying to price out the average consumer....

The tech billionaires don't want you to own computers....


It's funny tech billionaires need us to have computers to make money off of our info, but they are over pricing all the tech making it harder for us to own computers or any other tech for that matter.

We already have seen entire graphic card models go away. I can't see this not affecting phones, videogame counsels, are anything else needing memory.
 
It's funny tech billionaires need us to have computers to make money off of our info, but they are over pricing all the tech making it harder for us to own computers or any other tech for that matter.

We already have seen entire graphic card models go away. I can't see this not affecting phones, videogame counsels, are anything else needing memory.
Yeah, man, it's a mind fuck: AI takes your job, that same job that you can't update your computer with; that same job where you can't pay your electricity bills because of AI data centers; that same job where you can't now pay your rent or mortgage. Who are going to be the customers of AI that these companies envision? This all sounds like a race to the bottom with no real future for the American citizen.
 
I'm a bit confused. AIs in datacenters use server RAM, not PC RAM.
Ram manufacturers are shifting away from producing consumer ram and allocating the majority of their resources into making high bandwidth ram for data centers.

 
Yeah, man, it's a mind fuck: AI takes your job, that same job that you can't update your computer with; that same job where you can't pay your electricity bills because of AI data centers; that same job where you can't now pay your rent or mortgage. Who are going to be the customers of AI that these companies envision? This all sounds like a race to the bottom with no real future for the American citizen.

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says he welcomes government ban on mass-firing people for AI: ‘We’re going to cure a lot of cancers’​


 
Parkrose Permaculture
You Will Own Nothing. They’re Trying To Rent Your Life Too You

The billionaires want to own EVERY aspect of your life and rent it back to you. They want you entirely dependent on them and nickel and dimed all to heck. We have to stop them. This country needs to belong to The People, and the people deserve to be free, not serfs in a capitalist hell.

​
 
Side note: I recently bought two Western Digital 8TB External Hard Drives for $160.00 each; they had been on clearance at Walmart. I was happy as shat! They are usually about $230.00 each or more.
 
Last edited:
So glad I bought a 32GB RAM kit a year or two ago. I was running virtual machines so it made sense but I never thought I'd see this.
My nephew wants a gaming PC and I am like :smh: wait a little while kid unless we can find some used parts and throw one together.
 
So glad I bought a 32GB RAM kit a year or two ago. I was running virtual machines so it made sense but I never thought I'd see this.
My nephew wants a gaming PC and I am like :smh: wait a little while kid unless we can find some used parts and throw one together.
a co-worker is about to spend close to $900 on 64 gigs of ddr5 6000 ram
OJVIfi1S4rRcZ3sCv.gif
 
a co-worker is about to spend close to $900 on 64 gigs of ddr5 6000 ram
OJVIfi1S4rRcZ3sCv.gif
Oh hell nah. I'm still rocking DD4 3600MHz. I think I paid $75 for it.
I gave one of my nephews the 16GB kit I had before I upgraded. I told him the last time I saw him to either build something or give it back. If he was smart he could sell them and make a little pocket change.
 
So glad I bought a 32GB RAM kit a year or two ago. I was running virtual machines so it made sense but I never thought I'd see this.
My nephew wants a gaming PC and I am like :smh: wait a little while kid unless we can find some used parts and throw one together.
So how do we capitalize from an investment or business wise on this? Like gotta be something we can make money investing in
 
So how do we capitalize from an investment or business wise on this? Like gotta be something we can make money investing in


Tough to say. RAM and SSD inventories has been hoarded by the Ai Lie. If you cannot find DDR5 memory, you can try to see if there is any DDR4 out there. You can build systems (although they will be a bit aged) and possibly sell if there are kids looking to get into PC gaming and they can't afford $1800 machines. Check ebay, craiglist for older parts. If they haven't been marked up I would grab them up.

Honestly, Gamers will probably be in the dust after this. Nvidia and AMD are going all in on Ai so until they get a wake up call, the consumer market will have crazy prices. Smartest thing if you're thinking long term is to invest in the companies that make memory: Sandisk, Nvidia, AMD, Qualcomm, TSM, Broadcom, etc....

SN: Essentially these big tech companies want to kill the PC market and rent a PC/GPU to you (Cloud Gaming) through your smarttv.
 
Back
Top