Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are images from that twitch stream going around.
A total of three dead, and looks like all black women.

RIP to all

Below comment from someone who viewed the stream.

--------------
just 20 mins ago just witnessed a mass shooting at a tops supermarket live on twitch with like 20 other viewers. i had opened the stream just a few seconds before he opened fire, and the stream lasted about 30 seconds after that. i saw at least 6 people shot.

all i have is this link and this screenshot which was the last frame of the stream as it went down.
--- Edited ------

since there were only 20 viewers i doubt ill ever see a clip of it, unless someone knows how to download stiff from twitch.
does anyone know anything about this event.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
There are images from that twitch stream going around.
A total of three dead, and looks like all black women.

RIP to all

--------------
just 20 mins ago just witnessed a mass shooting at a tops supermarket live on twitch with like 20 other viewers. i had opened the stream just a few seconds before he opened fire, and the stream lasted about 30 seconds after that. i saw at least 6 people shot.

all i have is this link and this screenshot which was the last frame of the stream as it went down.
--- Edited ------

since there were only 20 viewers i doubt ill ever see a clip of it, unless someone knows how to download stiff from twitch.
does anyone know anything about this event.

was this the shooters stream?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Part of his manifesto

“If there’s one thing I want you to get from these writings, it’s that White birth rates must change. Everyday the White population becomes fewer in number,” the document says.

“To maintain a population the people must achieve a birth rate that reaches replacement fertility levels, in the western world that is about 2.06 births per woman.”

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Black guy was stopped in Publix here in Atlanta before he could pull this off. He had guns like Neo in Matrix.

This need for attention at all costs is appalling.

He should be dead by police.

Makes me want to do all my grocery shopping online.
Or go to Whole Foods or one of the local organic grocery stores.
All them joints have armed police officers

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, some of yall said yall were glad for Trump because yall like yalls racism out in the open. Can't get much more open that this. Hopefully there wont be any copy cats. RIP to the deceased and condolences to their families.

What?

I doubt anyone meant anything close to this by saying that.

If you disagree with a person's political views fine...let's not use false equivalences to strengthen your position!

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Part of his manifesto

“If there’s one thing I want you to get from these writings, it’s that White birth rates must change. Everyday the White population becomes fewer in number,” the document says.

“To maintain a population the people must achieve a birth rate that reaches replacement fertility levels, in the western world that is about 2.06 births per woman.”

White women ain't having kids but to them it's our fault?

What they really saying is "black culture" is to blame, but really liberal minded culture.

IMo black culture to them, LIBERAL = BLACK to them.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I'm trying to post his manifesto but one of his other claims is that he learn the so called truth from these wacko white supremacist sites that black people are killing white people.