Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://

Naw she's correct.

No she's not what she said doesnt make sense you can't silence real thoughts and feelings no matter how hard you try.

Regulations just = more complaining.

I understand her point but it doesn't apply here, people got lite up under Obama heavy

Times have changed and America is way more interracial and white folks ain't popping like that especially young antisocial video game loving cacs with no females.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look closely at the first picture.

N(AGGER) IS WRITTEN ON HIS GUN!

Thanks I didn't catch that.
That why he mentions 'Brenton Tarrant' in his manifesto.

New Zealand shooting: Gunman, who called himself ‘Brenton Tarrant’, painted white supremacist icons on his guns | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

The self-proclaimed racist who attacked a New Zealand mosque during Friday prayers in an assault
that killed 49 people used rifles covered in white-supremacist markings and listened to a song glorifying a Bosnian Serb war criminal.

These details highlight the beliefs behind an unprecedented, live-streamed massacre.

Some of the material posted by the killer resembled hate speech prominent in dark corners of the internet. Beneath the online tropes lies a man who matter-of-factly wrote that he was preparing to conduct a horrific attack.

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
this has been happening waaaaay before these two
white supremacy is to blame and its been here for hundreds of years

Bruh, they made it ok to be wide open with it instead of hating in private like most racists did for decades after the Civil rights revolution. It's totally different now, and if you don't see what I'm talking about... I don't know what else to say to you.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Part of his manifesto

“If there’s one thing I want you to get from these writings, it’s that White birth rates must change. Everyday the White population becomes fewer in number,” the document says.

“To maintain a population the people must achieve a birth rate that reaches replacement fertility levels, in the western world that is about 2.06 births per woman.”
And they're pushing anti abortion

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where?? ...... When??

Excerpted from Huffington Post front page...

Braedyn Kephart and Shane Hill, both 20, pulled into the parking lot just as the shooter was exiting. They described him as a white male in his late teens or early twenties sporting full camo, a black helmet and what appeared to be a rifle.
“He was standing there with the gun to his chin. We were like what the heck is going on? Why does this kid have a gun to his face?” Kephart said. He dropped to his knees. “He ripped off his helmet, dropped his gun, and was tackled by the police.”

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I've always been afraid of this i live in a predominantly White area with a few blacks and shit load of Messicans. Why is why my head is on a swivel whenever I go shopping. This exactly what I imagined would or could happen.REST IN POWER TO THE VICTIMS
These days I don't like going in public places often tbh. It's too many of these crazies.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Bruh, they made it ok to be wide open with it instead of hating in private like most racists did for decades after the Civil rights revolution. It's totally different now, and if you don't see what I'm talking about... I don't know what else to say to you.

Roof killed all our people when Obama was in office. Again this shit has been happening in the open for 100s of years. wake up