Racist CAC goes on mass shooting in black area

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Tops never stops saving you moooore"-that's their slogan and it's not ever going to be the same.

I shop at Tops all of the time cause it's in my city but I'm shocked it happened there but I'm not shocked that it was a 18yr old white male that did it and the victims are black I've been waiting for something like this to happen somewhere in the country.
The suspect is white and alive which is so fucking common that it's sickening and since the victims are black it's todays news and tomorrow it's back to daily schedule of Ukrane and some other shit that has nothing to do with what's going on here in this motherfucker place that's of Milk and Honey.

I didn't like them CAC before AND I REALLY DON'T TRUST OR LIKE THEM NOW.....watch em when they enter the door in places their rarely seen,watch em when their just lounging around,watch em ever where you go,call the police on them for being white and suspicious ,report em,make em aware of their presence so this won't happen again.....fuck their feelings.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes and just like a said in my post, that bitch Sarah Palin was BEFORE Barack Obama. It's a New Normal happening right now because these fools have been invited by racists like trump and Palin to kill and hurt people of color. Shit is ramping up to epic levels. This summer will be like no other... just watch.:smh:
She distracted me too much to read anything you said. I'm sure it was a good point

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If that happens it's really gonna be like the entire country is Florida. That's a scary thought lol.
It will surely cause a snowball affect. Everybody and their momma will be packing (even if you don't want to) just because everybody else may be packing.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Tops never stops saving you moooore"-that's their slogan and it's not ever going to be the same.

I shop at Tops all of the time cause it's in my city but I'm shocked it happened there but I'm not shocked that it was a 18yr old white male that did it and the victims are black I've been waiting for something like this to happen somewhere in the country.
The suspect is white and alive which is so fucking common that it's sickening and since the victims are black it's todays news and tomorrow it's back to daily schedule of Ukrane and some other shit that has nothing to do with what's going on here in this motherfucker place that's of Milk and Honey.

I didn't like them CAC before AND I REALLY DON'T TRUST OR LIKE THEM NOW.....watch em when they enter the door in places their rarely seen,watch em when their just lounging around,watch em ever where you go,call the police on them for being white and suspicious ,report em,make em aware of their presence so this won't happen again.....fuck their feelings.
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: