R.I.P. shanebp1978

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
This morning I got a response via email from SonOfaKing. He sends his condolences. I haven't spoken to brother in a while but shane had brought the three of us together to form NPO (New Posting Order). Good times...good times...

16hvvaa.jpg

2gxr85x.jpg

:(

Golden years on BGOL. NPO pulled a lot of us out of lurkdom. We actually formed the NLO (No Lurk Order) as a tribute.

R.I.P Shane

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
:(

Golden years on BGOL. NPO pulled a lot of us out of lurkdom. We actually formed the NLO (No Lurk Order) as a tribute.

R.I.P Shane

Man you took it way back. Those lurker wars were hilarious. Yousendit links dying in less than 5 minutes had folks wanting to choke a son of a bitch while death was wished on those who quoted hidden links. Good times...good times...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Man you took it way back. Those lurker wars were hilarious. Yousendit links dying in less than 5 minutes had folks wanting to choke a son of a bitch while death was wished on those who quoted hidden links. Good times...good times...

yeah man...gameboy started that shit

lurkers came out of lurkdom madder than a mofo

lol

Shurnuff

5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
Dam!!!!!!!! R.I.P.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dVSiv8-ugu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VMYAEHE2GrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So I figured Shane would pop up in here after a few days. I was going through a thread about two days ago and say a post from Shane sometime this month.:smh:

RIP Shane.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered
Man this is the second BGOL member I heard about passing away shit is crazy :smh: ShaneBP1978 is a bgol member name that always stood out to me because I share the same year....mayne thats way too young to go S.I.P

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I haven't been on consistently with work and life happening but bgol is family as well. R.I.P. to the brother. Dammit man and I just turned 35 yesterday.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I'm here watching House Party and it just dawned on me that Robin Harris also died at the young age of 36.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing is I went to high school with this cat!!! I clicked on the link and thought: "why did Mikes obit come up I closed that days ago?!" Now I am ?uestioning who else I know on here...