R.I.P. shanebp1978

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
RIP Fam truly tragic news! We got stay on top of our health family... 2015 I have had the first real health scare of my life at 33! I been to my Primary care Doctor and cardiologist several times this year to make sure I'm square business ... anybody know exactly what heart condition the homie had? thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was informed yesterday by a member that shanebp1978 passed away on the 10th of February.
The details of his death are unknown, I can't say I'm 100% sure it is him but I believe the
information to be correct. As we get more info we will update this thread.

Here is the Obituary I found last night that I'm reasonably sure is him.

http://www.collierfuneral.com/obituaries/Michael-Alexander-5/#!/Obituary

Over the years Mike and I became great friends, we spoke often on the phone, we had some
hiccups in our friendship, but like true buddies we let it go.

R.I.P. to a long time friend. :sad:

HNIC

Stay up Bruh... R. I. P.

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
That's why I don't mind donating to this board. Y'all some wine mofos but y'all actually came together and did something honorable.

Y'all alright with me.

BATMAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the brother, his family and friends!! Blackmayne said it best, stay on top of your health guys. We don't go get checked its too late sometimes! #eatbetter #workoutmore #stayhealthy #love

Bigdub

Support BGOL
Registered
been a lurker 15 yrs now, stumbled onto bgol from the blackvoices chat rooms, and it really feels like i lost a family member.. all of you have to realize yall have an impact on folks lives on this board,, fly high homie!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
RIP to the brother, his family and friends!! Blackmayne said it best, stay on top of your health guys. We don't go get checked its too late sometimes! #eatbetter #workoutmore #stayhealthy #love

His conditition sounds genetic. Eating right etc isn't always going to help certain situations. RIP Shane.:(

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
I was informed yesterday by a member that shanebp1978 passed away on the 10th of February.
The details of his death are unknown, I can't say I'm 100% sure it is him but I believe the
information to be correct. As we get more info we will update this thread.

Here is the Obituary I found last night that I'm reasonably sure is him.

http://www.collierfuneral.com/obituaries/Michael-Alexander-5/#!/Obituary

Over the years Mike and I became great friends, we spoke often on the phone, we had some
hiccups in our friendship, but like true buddies we let it go.

R.I.P. to a long time friend. :sad:

HNIC

:smh: wow.............. :smh: no words

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
Just buried my brother in December at 34-years from cancer. I feel can relate to his family struggle and pain.

We may clown and roast each other on here, but we're family; Bgol familia!

Damn...! no more Shane :smh: