R.I.P Marvelous Marvin Hagler

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
If there's ever a thread about the top frustrations we have in our sports history of watching great athletes compete... His lost to the great Sugar Ray (literally made me switch from a fan of Sugar Ray to MMH during the fight), as a young boxing fan and then him retiring w/o a rematch - still eats away at me with frustration and now his passing... Tough one. RIP - props to the OP for posting a thread on one of his classic fights a couple weeks ago.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Undisputed middleweight champion Marvelous Marvin Hagler dies at age 66 after one of his biggest rivals Tommy Hearns said he was 'in an ICU fighting the effects of the vaccine'

El Diablo

Star
Registered
Screen-Hunter-1524.png

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Undisputed middleweight champion Marvelous Marvin Hagler dies at age 66 after one of his biggest rivals Tommy Hearns said he was 'in an ICU fighting the effects of the vaccine'

Tough to trust in the medical industry and they decide that they are the ones to take you out. RIP to Hagler.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most true fight game aficionados agree Marvelous Marvin beat Sugar Ray Leonard but they gave the popular pretty boy a split decision victory. I like Leonard, but he didn't win that fight. :hmm: