R.I.P. Kangol Kid who succumbed to Stage 4 Colon Cancer

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Brother in law Stage 3. They cut a lot out but he made it. Uh….man…yo thang will never be the same if they do it but you’ll live. Start in your early 40s if you’re black and minority. If they say no insist, and go do a total screen. Lung, pancreas, liver, etc. Live man! LIVE!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
damn RIP- that's now 2/3 of UTFO gone-
was just watching a vid on the real roxxane yesterday -she gave props to them dudes for starting her career with the roxxanne wars

Man I used to think this woman was the finest thing since sliced bread. She still look decent but not like she did. Damn. 13th Floor/Growing Old

Last edited:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP....

Don't be afraid to get tested. The test itself is painless cause they knock you out good....the 16 hours or so prep time before the procedure....well, it sucks bad....the cleansing while fasting(I'm not even a big eater, but never been as hungry as when I went to bed the night before). Better to go through it and either find out you're OK or at least have them catch that shit early.

It's worth the embarrassment and one horrible day

RIP

Indeed. There is also the option of shitting in a box more or less with Cologuard. If you don't have a family history with relatives with colon cancer this is an easy way to be tested and you can do it while getting ready for work. No prep is needed. You use the kit and take a shit. I did it getting ready for work one morning.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RIP

Indeed. There is also the option of shitting in a box more or less with Cologuard. If you don't have a family history with relatives with colon cancer this is an easy way to be tested and you can do it while getting ready for work. No prep is needed. You use the kit and take a shit. I did it getting ready for work one morning.
And it’s good for 3 years, and detects 97% of cancers. It ain’t cheap “$700” and the doctor has to prescribe it, but it the best option outside a full colonoscopy, which they won’t really give you unless you are high risk or 50 years old. The key is not to look up one day at your first colonscopy comes back at Stage 4. If you can catch that shit in your mid 40’s you have an excellent chance of beating it flat.

I was shook when Combat Jack (R.I.P.) came out of nowhere with a Stage 4 diagnosis. I ran to the doctor.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And it’s good for 3 years, and detects 97% of cancers. It ain’t cheap “$700” and the doctor has to prescribe it, but it the best option outside a full colonoscopy, which they won’t really give you unless you are high risk or 50 years old. The key is not to look up one day at your first colonscopy comes back at Stage 4. If you can catch that shit in your mid 40’s you have an excellent chance of beating it flat.

I was shook when Combat Jack (R.I.P.) came out of nowhere with a Stage 4 diagnosis. I ran to the doctor.

I have pretty good insurance as it was covered, As soon as I turned 50 I was getting reminders to schedule a colonoscopy. I kept forgetting to schedule it. (Like an idiot)

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! R. I. P

I just did a colon test that you can do at home, everything came back good. 50 and older brotha's definitely need to be tested on the regular.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Me and the Mrs. went and got a colonoscopy check up.
Mine came back good, she has to come back in 3 years cause she had 4 Polyps they had to remove
Said one was pre-cancerous. If she'd waited a few more years to go there would've been issues.
Go get checked out

Hardest part is the prep.
No red meat 2 days out. Day before no solid foods, gotta drink the stuff they give you (2 bottles)
After a while you shitting yellow water only. No water or anything after 12am day of.
go in at 6am done by 9:30am and somebody gotta pick you up.

Last edited:

Green Starbuck

Rising Star
Registered
Me and the Mrs. went and got a colonoscopy check up.
Mine came back good, she has to come back in 3 years cause she had 4 Polyps they had to remove
Said one was pre-cancerous. If she'd waited a few more years to go there would've been issues.
Go get checked out

Hardest part is the prep.
No red meat 2 days out. Day before no solid foods, gotta drink the stuff they give you (2 bottles)
After a while you shitting yellow water only. No water or anything after 12am day of.
go in at 6am done by 9:30am and somebody gotta pick you up.

Even the prep wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hell, I would do it twice a year if I could. lol Feels good clearing all that gunk out of the system.
My colonoscopy showed that I have diverticulosis. Hopefully I won't experience the itis because I heard that is a mf not to play with. I'm only 43.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
RIP....

Don't be afraid to get tested. The test itself is painless cause they knock you out good....the 16 hour or so prep time before the procedure....well, it sucks bad....the cleansing while fasting(I'm not even a big eater, but never been as hungry as when I went to bed the night before). Better to go through it and either find out you're OK or at least have them catch that shit early.

It's worth the embarrassment and one horrible day
This! It's not even an embarrassing. Yeah the prep sucks but you just lamp at the crib while your system cleans itself out. Once they gave me the drugs I woke up in recovery like damn what happened?!? The nurse brought me a nutrigrain bar and a sprite and I wolfed that shit down like a ravenous dog! Brothers get your colonoscopies at 45. You only need to do it once every 10 years.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a colonoscopy last December. The prep was not hard at all. I was up before I knew it. I almost literally felt nothing. This procedure has too much upswing for people not to have it done on a regular basis.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This! It's not even an embarrassing. Yeah the prep sucks but you just lamp at the crib while your system cleans itself out. Once they gave me the drugs I woke up in recovery like damn what happened?!? The nurse brought me a nutrigrain bar and a sprite and I wolfed that shit down like a ravenous dog! Brothers get your colonoscopies at 45. You only need to do it once every 10 years.
I hit 45 in March and getting it done, yall need to prostate exam also