CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
4604bf2754390e6650da20fe4ec4ac33.gif

RIP my brother.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I became anemic, the iron in my blood was low...my hair was falling out...and I was always tired, no pain...no blood in stool. They cut half my colon out...took out my appendix and spleen to be sure it didn't spread. Then 5 years of scoping and blood work. Never needed chemo.....now I go out and encourage other brothas to get checked....some just won't do it until it's too late and cancer spreads...:smh: I was in my early 40s
Thank you for sharing your story, and glad you're here with us today.
Caught on colonoscopy? I'm curious to how you knew
this guy got saved cause of new technology

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I became anemic, the iron in my blood was low...my hair was falling out...and I was always tired, no pain...no blood in stool. They cut half my colon out...took out my appendix and spleen to be sure it didn't spread. Then 5 years of scoping and blood work. Never needed chemo.....now I go out and encourage other brothas to get checked....some just won't do it until it's too late and cancer spreads...:smh: I was in my early 40s

Thanks for sharing this with us brother, you never know a post like this could low key end up saving one of our lives.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP....

Don't be afraid to get tested. The test itself is painless cause they knock you out good....the 16 hour or so prep time before the procedure....well, it sucks bad....the cleansing while fasting(I'm not even a big eater, but never been as hungry as when I went to bed the night before). Better to go through it and either find out you're OK or at least have them catch that shit early.

It's worth the embarrassment and one horrible day