R.I.P. Freddie Jackson

ARE YOU F**KIN' KIDDING ME???

I was just talking with a few peeps on "X" and REDDIT a few days ago about seeing Jackson (PIER 84) and Luther (Radio City Music Hall) the same year ('86/'87). And how Jackson KICKED ASS at that HUSH (Najee, Mel'sa Morgan) Show. He started with "JAM TONIGHT" and never stopped.
Luther talked too much between songs. And Ready For The World came off a bit boring.

The 80s was the Last GREAT Decade for R&B/Soul.
Freddie was one of The Last Great Ones who kept it going after Luther passed.

R.I.P.
 
Rest in peace Freddie Jackson. An amazing voice.

I come here first thing every morning to see if anybody passed away, because I know it's going to be here first.

And if it's one of us, one of our famous Black people or one of the cool other ones, we show them love. And continuous love because the RIP board is active with old videos, or interviews or things like that from people who passed away like Prince or Dolly Parton

I still think of BGOL members like Stretchwalls fondly. His stretched out observations of Game of thrones with something to look forward to every week.


Even the sun goes down, heroes eventually die
Horoscopes often lie and sometimes, "Y"
Nothin' is for sure nothin', is for certain, nothin' lasts forever
But until they close the curtain
 
Safe Travels. Got my first piece of pussy off his first album. I suspect he has had aids for many many years
He had battles with chronic kidney disease, not AIDS, although I understand how many people got there because of the weight loss. Either way, RIP

He just had a birthday too. He turned 70 years old on October 2nd
 
Last edited:
Back
Top