R.I.P. Freddie Jackson

He had battles with chronic kidney disease, not AIDS, although I understand how many people got there because of the weight loss. Either way, RIP

He just had a birthday too. He turned 70 years old on October 2nd
Let me give you a not so fun fact. AIDS causes Kidney disease.
People who have AIDS often die from something else CAUSED by AIDS
Same with Luther, AIDS causes strokes, heart attacks and hypertension.
So when he died they said "oh, he had a heart attack from the strokes he had"

* Kidney Issues from AIDS *
When HIV progresses to advanced stages (AIDS), the risk of severe kidney damage
increases due to direct viral attack, severe immune responses, and the medical treatments required.
The most notable kidney condition caused directly by the virus is HIV-Associated Nephropathy (HIVAN)

(Source, National Institute of Health)

* Heart Attacks from AIDS *
HIV and AIDS significantly increase the risk of heart attacks. Multiple clinical trials and statements from the
American Heart Association confirm that people living with HIV have a 50% to 100% higher risk of suffering a heart attack

* Strokes from AIDS *
Studies analyzed by organizations like the American Heart Association (AHA) show that people living with
HIV/AIDS have a 20% to 30% higher risk of stroke compared to people without the virus, and they tend to
experience them at a much younger age

(Source American Heart Association)
 
Last edited:
RIP, the first time I fucked a woman in her ass was in a park behind a tree with "Jam Tonight" blasting from Teddy Ted's speakers. I used the butter from the roasted corn on the cob as lubricant. Rest well, brother.

0bb593a574ae8a5d9444d98b8ef67d4f6ee1844a.gifv


*that's actually a scene from a Vanessa Del Rio flick. Dude fucked her in the ass on a chair using butter.
:idea:


*** I remember such scene so well because I was in school at the time and it was my 1st time seeing anal while sneaking to looking a dad's VHS tapes. After that I began coaxing the chicks in school....."let's try something new"

Vanessa del Rio & Kevin James anal chair fuck - Porn video | TXXX.com https://share.google/nu2xUB0vy0O32FqHU
 
Last edited:
Back
Top