R.I.P. T.K. Carter - (The Thing, The Corner)



LOL!!

R.I.P .James Brown & T.K. Carter.


:lol: .................................. :lol: :lol: ........ :lol: .................................. :lol:
:lol: ............................ :lol: ......... :lol: .... :lol: .................................. :lol:
:lol: ............................ :lol: ......... :lol: .... :lol: .................................. :lol:
:lol: ............................ :lol: ......... :lol: .... :lol: .................................. :lol:
:lol: ............................ :lol: ......... :lol: .... :lol: .................................. :lol:
:lol: ............................ :lol: ......... :lol: .... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ........:lol: :lol:..........:lol: :lol: :lol:.........:lol:
 
los-angeles-ca-rod-mccary-ellen-maxted-richard-gilliland-brianne-leary-tk-carter-promotional.jpg
los-angeles-ca-richard-gilliland-tk-carter-promotional-photo-for-the-abc-tv-series-just-our.jpg
los-angeles-ca-roy-orbison-tk-carter-appearing-in-the-abc-tv-series-just-our-luck-episode.jpg
los-angeles-ca-tk-carter-kim-myers-kip-gilman-extras-appearing-in-the-abc-tv-series-studio-5b.jpg
sean-p-diddy-combs-and-tk-carter-during-sean-p-diddy-combs-and-carson-daly-on-the-set-of-their.jpg
new-york-cast-of-the-l-a-riots-spectacular-t-k-carter-david-rasche-anne-marie-johnson-producer.jpg
tk-carter-chris-tucker-and-keisha-whitaker-during-dom-perignon-celebration-for-forest-whitaker.jpg
 
I remember watching TK in The Jeffersons, Good Times and Punky Brewster. But, the TV series I enjoyed him in the most was when he starred as Shabu in Just Our Luck. I was a young kid living with my father and times were tough, but his show always brought me laughter. His role in The Corner was also Iconic! Rest in Power TK! Thank you for all the good memories!
 
R.I.P.
One of the funniest scenes was in Dr. Detroit. When the Dr. wild out in the junk yard and the mob came to TK's car and he said " I don't know him we picked him up hitch hiking, the cat is crazy."
Also when he was on the Steve Harvey Show and they were getting the band back together. When they performed and TK started dancing :roflmao2:
 
Someone being able to file a will following someone's death under those circumstances should be illegal.

Plus of they're legally married at the time if her death I would think she wouldn't be able to sign any property over will or not since he's entitled to at least half of anything accumulated during the marriage.
This is why it's important to have a will.
 
Back
Top