R.I.P. David Dinkins NYC First Black Mayor

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
David Dinkins was ROBBED of a Legacy by rudy ghouliani...

Mayor Dinkins and police comissioner Benjamin Ward were responisble

for the crime drop in new york city..

everybody wants to avoid the fact that... crime in new york took the biggest

dip in decades when, Dinkins and Benjamin cleaned up the

kkkops and arrested the dirty thirty piglice officers.... there was a cop called

odowd micheal odowd or some shit...

Listen if you thought Denzel Washingtons chracter in training day was the epitome

of a bad cop will then you never heard of odowd and the dirty thirty....

Mayor Dinkins and Benjamin ward shut all that down...made the city safer.

And paid the price....Dinkins legacy was allowed to get stolen by rudy ghouliani,

and Benjamin Ward the highest ranking moorish cop ever, passed away and the media

treated him like he was a rookie who died.. sheeet I think they wouldve gave a rookie

more respect.

EIther way it was Mayor Dinkins who bagged the dirty thirty and started the safe city

safe streets program....

crime started dropping instantaneously rudy saw there was a rift between the kkkops and the mayors office..

he used the kkkops to hold many rallys in front of city hall.. there were off duty kkkos

harrassing young moorish children coming from school..

I never forgot that time.. it finally hit me, that we were trusting the enemy to protect

our children. Thats another topic for another time tho..

Mayor Dinkins truly got robbed of his Mayoral legacy by new york media the kkkops and thier puppet mayor ghouliani..

I have stories about that fukn precinct. They “served” my neighborhood when I was coming up. Those stories people heard were likely tame unless you actually witnessed some shit...and it was some sh*t.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have stories about that fukn precinct. They “served” my neighborhood when I was coming up. Those stories people heard were likely tame unless you actually witnessed some shit...and it was some sh*t.

share some stories so people can KNOW what kind of savage TRASH the

Mayor Dinkins and Benjiman Ward had to deal with, they weren perfect but they were the best

Mayor Police Commissioner combo New York has ever seen....

Let the folks know the type of literally shit they had to clean up bruh.......!

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
David Dinkins was ROBBED of a Legacy by rudy ghouliani...

Mayor Dinkins and police comissioner Benjamin Ward were responisble

for the crime drop in new york city..

everybody wants to avoid the fact that... crime in new york took the biggest

dip in decades when, Dinkins and Benjamin cleaned up the

kkkops and arrested the dirty thirty piglice officers.... there was a cop called

odowd micheal odowd or some shit...

Listen if you thought Denzel Washingtons chracter in training day was the epitome

of a bad cop will then you never heard of odowd and the dirty thirty....

Mayor Dinkins and Benjamin ward shut all that down...made the city safer.

And paid the price....Dinkins legacy was allowed to get stolen by rudy ghouliani,

and Benjamin Ward the highest ranking moorish cop ever, passed away and the media

treated him like he was a rookie who died.. sheeet I think they wouldve gave a rookie

more respect.

EIther way it was Mayor Dinkins who bagged the dirty thirty and started the safe city

safe streets program....

crime started dropping instantaneously rudy saw there was a rift between the kkkops and the mayors office..

he used the kkkops to hold many rallys in front of city hall.. there were off duty kkkos

harrassing young moorish children coming from school..

I never forgot that time.. it finally hit me, that we were trusting the enemy to protect

our children. Thats another topic for another time tho..

Mayor Dinkins truly got robbed of his Mayoral legacy by new york media the kkkops and thier puppet mayor ghouliani..

Aye bro that shit has truly fucked with me aswell. The racist NYC media aswell did their best to steal Mayor Dinkins legacy.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

Please share!! Im out here in the midwest and never been inside the state of NY.. So, share..

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Please share!! Im out here in the midwest and never been inside the state of NY.. So, share..

I’m gonna send you a PM...
But they had their hands in drugs, drug running, gambling, murders for hire, extortion plots, prostitution, they raped quite a few women, and they got away with assaults at a rate that made me numb to today’s shit.
It wasn’t a game.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
I’m gonna send you a PM...
But they had their hands in drugs, drug running, gambling, murders for hire, extortion plots, prostitution, they raped quite a few women, and they got away with assaults at a rate that made me numb to today’s shit.
It wasn’t a game.

Damn.. Those fuckers were given the green light to do as they please.. Ill read that pm, thanks for sharin..

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn.. Those fuckers were given the green light to do as they please.. Ill read that pm, thanks for sharin..
Bodegas, video stores, pizzeria & chicken spots that had arcade games were spots 95% of the times. The games provided an alibi and reason for so much traffic and no one ever buying anything. Crazy shit like trafficking and cock/dog fights happened in spots like that too and these grimeys had their had in all of it.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Bodegas, video stores, pizzeria & chicken spots that had arcade games were spots 95% of the times. The games provided an alibi and reason for so much traffic and no one ever buying anything. Crazy shit like trafficking and cock/dog fights happened in spots like that too and these grimeys had their had in all of it.

I can only imagine how crazy that shit was and then have the fuz deep in the shit!! Around here there used to be drug bust on I-80 every week.. Every since COLO legalized cannabis, you dont hear about any drug bust anymore and thats been about 8yrs since COLO came online.. Either the streets have dried up or the boys are just keeping all the smoke and money for themselves!!

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just new this one fact about him.

New Yorker’s would have to step in to do the heavy lifting.

He lived a long one.

May his family find peace at this time.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.i.p mayor dinkin's.i felt safer when you were on the job.

I remember the change from dinkin's to guliani..cops pulling illegal searches any and everywhere.d tec rollin stoppin kats talking bout you fit the description.where you coming from? Where you going?

i grew up under that shit and we all knew guliani was the fucking piece of shit to blame.why those goddamn italianos didn't perforate his tranny ass when he was gunning for the mob I don't know.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP.
David Dinkins truly was, "The Mayor of the People".

Unlike this racist piece of shit:
image.jpg

:hmm:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Initially...

I wasn't much a fan of Dinkins. He, along with Percy Sutton, Basil Patterson, and Charles Rangel were The Harlem "Gang of Four". Those Cats contributed to Adam Clayton Powell Jr's political demise. Though honestly, ACP contributed to much of it himself.

But through various political events, I ran into Dinkins on a few occasions. And you couldn't help it but love the Dude. He was one of the NICEST Political figures I ever met in this city. And I got to attend his inauguration before I ventured out West for a bit.

Dinkins faced such virulent Racism from many in this City, that you knew his mayoral reign wasn't going to last.

This City just didn't deserve him.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You referring to the precinct on 151st?
Yeah.
I was living with The Mom's down the block before I moved to Oregon in '90.
She and my Sister gave me the lowdown.
And were sending me weekly copies of both The Amsterdam News and The City Sun on that case.
Those cops were even forcing a few of the street-corner hanging Youngbloods to sell drugs for them.
EVERYONE in the neighborhood knew that precinct was a shit-hole.