R.I.P. David Dinkins NYC First Black Mayor

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Former New York City Mayor David Dinkins Dies at 93

The first and only Black mayor of New York City died of natural causes just a month after his wife Joyce Dinkins died at 89

David Dinkins, New York City’s first and only Black mayor has died at 93.
Two senior NYPD officials confirmed to NBC New York that Dinkins' health aide found him unresponsive in his Lenox Hill apartment Monday night, having apparently died of natural causes. The former mayor died a little more than a month after his wife, Joyce Dinkins, passed away.
Born in Trenton, New Jersey, Dinkins briefly practicing law in New York City before he began his career in politics as a district leader and was elected a Harlem state Assemblyman in 1966. He went on to serve as President of the Board of Elections and City Clerk before winning election as Manhattan Borough President in 1985.

Dinkins, who also served in the Marines in Korea, ran for mayor in 1989 and defeated Mayor Edward I. Koch and he went on to defeat Rudy Giuliani by the narrowest electoral margin in New York City history: 47,000 votes.
During his term as mayor from 1990 to 1993, Dinkins vowed to be "mayor of all the people of New York," and declared: "We are all foot soldiers on the march to freedom."

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
David Dinkins was ROBBED of a Legacy by rudy ghouliani...

Mayor Dinkins and police comissioner Benjamin Ward were responisble

for the crime drop in new york city..

everybody wants to avoid the fact that... crime in new york took the biggest

dip in decades when, Dinkins and Benjamin cleaned up the

kkkops and arrested the dirty thirty piglice officers.... there was a cop called

odowd micheal odowd or some shit...

Listen if you thought Denzel Washingtons chracter in training day was the epitome

of a bad cop will then you never heard of odowd and the dirty thirty....

Mayor Dinkins and Benjamin ward shut all that down...made the city safer.

And paid the price....Dinkins legacy was allowed to get stolen by rudy ghouliani,

and Benjamin Ward the highest ranking moorish cop ever, passed away and the media

treated him like he was a rookie who died.. sheeet I think they wouldve gave a rookie

more respect.

EIther way it was Mayor Dinkins who bagged the dirty thirty and started the safe city

safe streets program....

crime started dropping instantaneously rudy saw there was a rift between the kkkops and the mayors office..

he used the kkkops to hold many rallys in front of city hall.. there were off duty kkkos

harrassing young moorish children coming from school..

I never forgot that time.. it finally hit me, that we were trusting the enemy to protect

our children. Thats another topic for another time tho..

Mayor Dinkins truly got robbed of his Mayoral legacy by new york media the kkkops and thier puppet mayor ghouliani..

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the classy man that proceeded that piece of garbage Giuliani.

Charles Rangel is now the last of the Gang of Four. Dinkins, Percy Sutton (ex-WBLS inner city broadcasting owner) and Basil Paterson (blind brotha who became NY governor when Spitzer got caught whoring it up) are all gone now.

The blind brother who became governor was Basil's son.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace Mr Dinkins

Be Phife's Mayor up there in the better place

uU4bvl.gif