R.I.P Coolio

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course....my own little bro..just had heart surgery for atrial flutter. his heart was 150 bpm in his sleep....but the surgery was a success.. brah

gatdam da fuck was he runnin laps in his sleep bruh???

Thats good news bout lil bruh... you KNOW he got to ease up

with stressful shit right?? and be letting a lot of shit go and takin the high road...

feel me? avoid any type of stress at all cost ya uuur??

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Rest In Power to Brother Coolio he was on my mind this week too, heard about this earlier today. Thanks for posting his vids I had forgotten how hot he was back in the day, lots of hits. That "Mama I'm In Love....." joint got me through a rough patch back in the 90's. Thanks for the memories brother Coolio.:cool: Oh I always loved the hook he did on this song:

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this put a damper in my day legit....i loved dude's music...its underrated how big he was in the 90s...he was on the level of all the heavyhitters we like to mention...it was nice seeing vids of ppl giving him his flowers before he passed

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Rest In Power to Brother Coolio he was on my mind this week too, heard about this earlier today. Thanks for posting his vids I had forgotten how hot he was back in the day, lots of hits. That "Mama I'm In Love....." joint got me through a rough patch back in the 90's. Thanks for the memories brother Coolio.:cool: Oh I always loved the hook he did on this song:

THIS sample was crazy
who knows the sample?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

807ca656b3964d4a803703020f1195ee_md.jpg