BID bulk image downloaderQuick question, I used to have IDM as a vid ripper but it stopped working years ago. What do you guys use to rip of youtube and twitter? Any help wuld be appreciated.
Me too. I just looked, I bought it in 2007IDM still works with Firefox. That's what I use for my downloads. I used cracks for years but just ended up getting a lifetime subscription. Works for Edge too, bit they discontinued for Chrome.
and I use it til this day.Def worth it. Catches everything in Firefox. For Instagram downloads I use an extension in chrome that saves files with the IG names so it's easier to sort. Other than IG, Firefox is good for everything else.Me too. I just looked, I bought it in 2007and I use it til this day.
I don't even remember what I paid (guessing $10 - 30), but DAMN 19 + years, it was worth it.
do you have a link to it?Me too. I just looked, I bought it in 2007and I use it til this day.
I don't even remember what I paid (guessing $10 - 30), but DAMN 19 + years, it was worth it.
do you have a link to it?
does it work consistently?I'm a IDM guy myself but I also use the firefox extension video downloadhelper
Been using this for years.I'm a IDM guy myself but I also use the firefox extension video downloadhelper
does it work consistently?
Hell yeah firefox, always comes through for me on extensions. When these states started bullshitting blocking sites found something called Windscribe for a free vpn. When I first started using it I was in Toronto lol, now I be living in Los AngelesBeen using this for years.
This is why I love Firefox.
does it work consistently?