Quick Question, vid ripping software like IDM

bksoldier

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quick question, I used to have IDM as a vid ripper but it stopped working years ago. What do you guys use to rip of youtube and twitter? Any help wuld be appreciated.
 
IDM still works with Firefox. That's what I use for my downloads. I used cracks for years but just ended up getting a lifetime subscription. Works for Edge too, bit they discontinued for Chrome.
 
IDM still works with Firefox. That's what I use for my downloads. I used cracks for years but just ended up getting a lifetime subscription. Works for Edge too, bit they discontinued for Chrome.
Me too. I just looked, I bought it in 2007 :eek2: and I use it til this day.

I don't even remember what I paid (guessing $10 - 30), but DAMN 19 + years, it was worth it.
 
Me too. I just looked, I bought it in 2007 :eek2: and I use it til this day.

I don't even remember what I paid (guessing $10 - 30), but DAMN 19 + years, it was worth it.
Def worth it. Catches everything in Firefox. For Instagram downloads I use an extension in chrome that saves files with the IG names so it's easier to sort. Other than IG, Firefox is good for everything else.
 
Been using this for years.
This is why I love Firefox.
Hell yeah firefox, always comes through for me on extensions. When these states started bullshitting blocking sites found something called Windscribe for a free vpn. When I first started using it I was in Toronto lol, now I be living in Los Angeles
 
Back
Top