Question for the board.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Those cunts are mad disrespectful. Many years ago I resolved myself to never intervene in beatings of white women. Especially when another white is giving the beatings. Jonathan Price, would still be alive had he minded his own business.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes, it’s disrespectful but I also see a business opportunity outta dis. Send my 5k and give you the details. :lol:On a serious note, you could start a YT channel on GQ dressing or a business catering to those folks who need help with coordinating themselves

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
They were swingers
Likely, OP did you see any upside down pineapples on your cruise? @Bullet for confirmation.

Or it was an inside joke amongst the whites about your matchy-match fit. I'm always weary of white compliments.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just felt kinda bad for their husbands. The 3rd guy just walked away and left his wife standing there.

He probably walked away thinking, 'i save my matching shit for my young bitch....can't wait to get off this cruise with this old bat.' And then he probably slapped her up a few times in the room.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You just dress nice
It's disrespectful in a little way but not really cause if the husband gave af about dressing they would

Also absolutely a white person thing the only time it's happened like that is with white ppl

A black woman will say "ok I see you" or "ok with the drip" etc
They ain't putting their husband in it

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Every year, my wife takes me on a birthday cruise. We just got back yesterday. During this cruise, on 3 separate occasions, I thought these white women did some mad disrespectful shit to their husbands. The first one was when this white woman came up to me and complemented my outfit and then called her husband over and said, "See honey? This is the outfit I was telling you about. Can you teach my husband how to dress like you?" Of course, my wife and I laughed it off and kept it moving. The next day, we get off the boat in the DR, and while we're in this store, this other white woman and her husband gets in the checkout line behind us, and she goes, "Wow! I like how your Hokas match your shirt! How did you put that combo together?" My wife laughed and said, "It's what he does. He's weird like that!" Then the white woman looks at her husband and says, "See this? You should start dressing like him." My wife then gives me that "Oh, shit! This bitch is serious!" look.

The last time was when we were at the buffet on the boat. This older white chick goes, "Wow! Look at you! Everything falls right into place! Then she waves her husband over and says, "Look at his outfit. You see how everything matches? Check out how his shoes matches his watch and pants. You should do something like this." To his credit, while she was in the middle of talking about that shit, he walked away. My wife walks up and says, "What was that about?" I told her to guess, and she started laughing. My wife was like, "You should feel flattered.", but that shit felt disrespectful to me. I asked my wife how she would feel if I did that to her, and she was like, "Oh, yeah, when you put it that way, that shit is kinda disrespectful." We were laughing about it while talking to this white couple, and the woman says, "Really? I don't think it was disrespectful at all. Sometimes, we have to show our husbands examples of things we'd like to like to see them do." When she said that, her husband kind of laugh it off and looked away. My questions are, am I bugging, or is this disrespectful? Secondly, is this a white people thing? I can't imagine a brother putting up with this.
Woodchuck them women was trying to get that meat pistol and swallow that baby batter…

But In all honesty keep dressing fly

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Those white women go to DR to get banged out by black guys, they were shooting their shot.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I wasn't there so I couldn't hear the inflection but in my experience with whites, it's always a condescending tone like they're shocked and amazed that a Black person could have the skills to coordinate an outfit.

Or the wives were lowkey hitting on you. Also in my experience with white women they dgaf about trying to get some black pipe with their husbands there or not. Either that or their playing head games with their husband.

I don't know how big the ship was but I swear I will NEVER get on anything above 2000 people again.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to bgol white women are submissive and fall in line. They respect their husband choices no matter what. They never disrespect their mate in public or in general. And yet you have 3 diff examples in one short trip of them completely doing the opposite. Bgol lied to me, I trusteddd you.. white queens stories were all lies lmaoooo
white women mastered the subtle art of undermining and manipulating men centuries ago....

they just arent as up front with it as black women but they definitely do it

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Every year, my wife takes me on a birthday cruise. We just got back yesterday. During this cruise, on 3 separate occasions, I thought these white women did some mad disrespectful shit to their husbands. The first one was when this white woman came up to me and complemented my outfit and then called her husband over and said, "See honey? This is the outfit I was telling you about. Can you teach my husband how to dress like you?" Of course, my wife and I laughed it off and kept it moving. The next day, we get off the boat in the DR, and while we're in this store, this other white woman and her husband gets in the checkout line behind us, and she goes, "Wow! I like how your Hokas match your shirt! How did you put that combo together?" My wife laughed and said, "It's what he does. He's weird like that!" Then the white woman looks at her husband and says, "See this? You should start dressing like him." My wife then gives me that "Oh, shit! This bitch is serious!" look.

The last time was when we were at the buffet on the boat. This older white chick goes, "Wow! Look at you! Everything falls right into place! Then she waves her husband over and says, "Look at his outfit. You see how everything matches? Check out how his shoes matches his watch and pants. You should do something like this." To his credit, while she was in the middle of talking about that shit, he walked away. My wife walks up and says, "What was that about?" I told her to guess, and she started laughing. My wife was like, "You should feel flattered.", but that shit felt disrespectful to me. I asked my wife how she would feel if I did that to her, and she was like, "Oh, yeah, when you put it that way, that shit is kinda disrespectful." We were laughing about it while talking to this white couple, and the woman says, "Really? I don't think it was disrespectful at all. Sometimes, we have to show our husbands examples of things we'd like to like to see them do." When she said that, her husband kind of laugh it off and looked away. My questions are, am I bugging, or is this disrespectful? Secondly, is this a white people thing? I can't imagine a brother putting up with this.
All I can say is your wife did way better than my wife would have. The first incident she may have let slide. The second incident there would have been punches thrown and all I would have heard for the rest of the vacation is "these bitches think they gonna be all up on my man, blah, blah, blah". "I ain't playing with these hoes, blah, blah, blah". "They gonna learn stay to stay off my nigga today, blah, blah, blah".

I think that shit disrespectful of the men's wives, and I would tell my wife quick, bitch if I want fashion advice from another dude I'll ask myself, you ain't got to ask shit.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
happy belated birthday fam
ole john witherspoon lookin’ azz

tenor.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for black people do that......its disrespectful...................but for whites, its the norm

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm, white people asking questions on a cruise boat? I woulda had my antennas up for the “ @Bullet Finesse”. Was the husband grinning in background while the wife was saying this shit? If your wife wasn’t there 10 minutes later she woulda been back in your face like, “You ever heard of a hot wife?”

Nah, I’m good.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Hmm, white people asking questions on a cruise boat? I woulda had my antennas up for the “ @Bullet Finesse”. Was the husband grinning in background while the wife was saying this shit? If your wife wasn’t there 10 minutes later she woulda been back in your face like, “You ever heard of a hot wife?

Nah, I’m good.
The only way these old white women would've been hot, is if they were standing in hot sunlight.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So it's disrespectful to the white husbands and not you. But sometimes some couples have a relationship like that. I know I introduced an ex as: '...some skank I picked up on the side of the road.' to my sister. We had a relationship like that, but I would never introduce her like that to my parents or a work function.