Question for the atheist?

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you dont believe in a God, any God. That means you must be all knowing or Omniscience. To be an atheist you must have absolute knowledge that there is no God in the entire universe. And if you know for a fact there is no God b/c you have that knowledge than you probably are a God and never identified yourself as one. I never ubderstood how people could be atheist. How can anyone in there right mind say that there is no such thing as a God? I dont get it.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
If you dont believe in a God, any God. That means you must be all knowing or Omniscience. To be an atheist you must have absolute knowledge that there is no God in the entire universe. And if you know for a fact there is no God b/c you have that knowledge than you probably are a God and never identified yourself as one. I never ubderstood how people could be atheist. How can anyone in there right mind say that there is no such thing as a God? I dont get it.

Atheist merely assume there is no God like you assume there is one.

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How could anyone say there is no such thing as The Flying Spaghetti Monster...

fsm.jpg

:rolleyes:

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Assuming there is one is a safer bet than assuming there isnt one. Even if I am wrong, what was the harm. Now lets say there is one and your atheist, then your fucked.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This topic is started at least once a month. I think most atheists say, until someone provides proof of a deity, they don't believe there is one.

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
packed-sheep.jpg

it's okay fam, you CANNOT see past what you've been thought

Lol! Ignorance is bliss! its not what I have been taught its what I see with my own eyes. So your telling me im a sheep b/c I question an Atheist beliefs that there is no God?

Ultimatelurker, are you Omniscienc? Meaning you have the capacity to know everything infinitely? If you are than you could probably answer the question if there is a God?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Assuming there is one is a safer bet than assuming there isnt one. Even if I am wrong, what was the harm. Now lets say there is one and your atheist, then your fucked.

So your belief is based on fear of the unknown.

You don't really buy into religion, but i have to say I do "just in case"....

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah that's exactly why:lol:
which do you pay first your tithes to your church or your tithes to this board...

Tithes to the church!? Fuck the church I dont even go. See you should leave this thread immediately. Cause your not on my level. Im not talking about church, christianity or any religion of the sort. Im asking a simple question. HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD? Simple question?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Would you bet your life there is no such thing as a flying spaghetti monster anywhere in the entire universe?:lol:

Which God are you believing in? Unless you believe in all of them you are betting you eternity on one and if you believe in all of them it goes aginst the teachings of most of them.

Let every man choose his beliefs.

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Your post has logic problems.

Just like religion. No coincidence there...

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So your belief is based on fear of the unknown.

You don't really buy into religion, but i have to say I do "just in case"....

Fear of the unkown is what fuels curiosity, exploration, and the need to learn more. Lol! People run from anyhting that require deep thought and question. why confuse religion with the question if there is or isnt a God! Its such a simple question that people are afraid of like its the plague. Ok, let me flip the question. Why dont you believe in God, and what makes your opinion so valid?

And do you have to have religion to believe there is a higher power than us?

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Which God are you believing in? Unless you believe in all of them you are betting you eternity on one and if you believe in all of them it goes aginst the teachings of most of them.

Let every man choose his beliefs.

I dont beleive in all, I just believe there is a God minus all the fucked up religion.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered

No assumption. Just an observation of reality. Believing in an unprovable and scientifically impossible GOD is like believing pigs can fly, even though you have no evidence of it.

randomuser009

Potential Star
Registered
Tithes to the church!? Fuck the church I dont even go. See you should leave this thread immediately. Cause your not on my level. Im not talking about church, christianity or any religion of the sort. Im asking a simple question. HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD? Simple question?
now you're not even making sense...how you going to "believe... just in case" and you don't even pay "him" any homage. If that's the case you're fucked regardless....

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
Lol! Ignorance is bliss! its not what I have been taught its what I see with my own eyes. So your telling me im a sheep b/c I question an Atheist beliefs that there is no God?

Ultimatelurker, are you Omniscienc? Meaning you have the capacity to know everything infinitely? If you are than you could probably answer the question if there is a God?

what's your definition of god?

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so you believe in God...just in case. :rolleyes:

See, the pic you posted is why your thought proocess is so clouded. Who the fuck is white man. I believe in that shit mayne..:lol:

See whitey got you to close your mind like a trap door. Now you cant even believe there is a higer power other than yourself. Im not talking about typical Gods you read in books created by man. Im asking a simple question. How do you know there is no such thing as a God!?

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would you bet your life there is no such thing as a flying spaghetti monster anywhere in the entire universe?:lol:

So I take it that all manner of ludicrousness is acceptable to you because your standpoint is that you don't know that it doesn't exist? Tell me, do you hold out judgment for the existence of flying teapots orbiting the earth, the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, the boogie man, Zues, Thor, leprechauns, El Chupacabra, Bigfoot and so on?

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:dunno:
See, the pic you posted is why your thought proocess is so clouded. Who the fuck is white man. I believe in that shit mayne..:lol:

See whitey got you to close your mind like a trap door. Now you cant even believe there is a higer power other than yourself. Im not talking about typical Gods you read in books created by man. Im asking a simple question. How do you know there is no such thing as a God!?

i don't know :dunno: i'm anti-religous more than anything. all religion is man made. why am i going to follow a man made religion about mythical magic & miracles that you could never image happening in real life?​

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
what's your definition of god?

Thankyou, good question..

Atleast to me a god is something, a being/entity. That knows all, sees all. A God doesnt have to have hell or heaven. Im just saying that I beleive that there is an entity of that nature. Shit you could say the internet is the closest thing to a God we know. You can find damn near any question on it. :lol:

But i dont understand how an ATHEIST can say there is no such thing as a God if he/she doesnt even know the square root of 585, or the capital of New Guinea. See where im getting with this?

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:dunno:

i don't know :dunno: i'm anti-religous more than anything. all religion is man made. why am i going to follow a man made religion about mythical magic & miracles that you could never image happening in real life?​

Im not anti religion I just choose not to follow any religion. But how can anyone say absolute, there is no God?

That same question could be flipped. How do you know 100% there is a God? I dont know a 100% there is a God, but I cant say there isnt one.

I think atheist are close minded, dangerous people, who need to open up there minds and stop thinking so absoulte.