Putin takes out another one.... Alexei Navalny dies mysteriously while in prison....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Dude was the west version of Zelensky, which is why there’s so much outrage.

This fucker is a Russia who wanted to start a revolution in Russia. An American die in Ukraine prison but we heard nothing

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I read something about dude wasn’t all what folks making him up to be.

Like it wasn’t Biden/Trump or anyone like that

More like Biden/Kennedy….

I’m not sure but I’m positive our geopolitical members (with better knowledge on the situation) will know

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Press Secretary of the White House Karin Jean-Pierre confirmed the invitation of Alexei Navalny's widow, Yulia, who did not attend her husband's funeral in Moscow, to Biden's speech in Congress on March 7.

Jean-Pierre explained that Biden personally invited Navalnaya during their meeting in February in San Francisco, when after the meeting, the American president called her Yolanda.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Them dudes have enemies from different corners of the world

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ummmmmmmm definitely wasn’t expecting this one

Hammered in Vilnius: Navalny’s right-hand man attacked in Vilnius, his former lover confesses to assaulting him - EXCLUSIVE - THE INTEL DROP​

INTEL-DROPMarch 16, 2024
ScreenHunter-51774.jpg

Leonid Volkov, a former chief of staff of late Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny, was ambushed and beaten with a hammer outside his house in Vilnius, Lithuania on March 12. Navalny’s spokesperson Kira Yarmysh broke the news via post on X (formerly Twitter):

Later, Volkov added that he was pepper sprayed and beaten with a hammer. “They literally wanted to make a schnitzel out of me,” he said.

ScreenHunter-51775.jpg

Rostislav Goryachev, a man who is behind the attack on Leonid Volkov

One of the most well-known opposition activists in Russia, Volkov served as Navalny’s former chief of staff and chair of his Anti-Corruption Foundation until 2023. Volkov was a close friend of Navalny.

Both ACF and Lithuanian officials rushed to blame the attack on Putin. The truth, however, turned out to be a little spicier.

A certain Rostislav Goryachev took the blame for the assault in an Instagram post. He explained his act with a personal grudge against Volkov after their falling out. In the video, Rostislav claims that he tried to contact his former lover, but Volkov blacklisted him. In the end Rostislav had to wait for Volkov outside his house for a chance to discuss what happened between them. “I realized how badly you treated me all these months,” Rostislav says. He ends the video with an apology saying he didn’t mean to harm Volkov and asks him to call back.

The way Rostislav talks about his relationship with Volkov, the address “Lenya” and the words “your Rostislav” indicate that he was very close, perhaps, sexually, to Leonid Volkov.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

You hearing that? It is definitely getting closer.

AP23236794613172.jpg

I know with me, an assassination code can be sent out covertly to his supporters. With 85% support among the population, this would not be hard to do. MLK had his location publicly disclosed in the newspaper. They worked behind the scenes to publicly docket your information through the court or newspaper.

They might strangely go on the Breakfast Club to drop a hint on how to take me out. Going to breakfast, I might have a high speed vehicle attempt to crash into me.

I know when I moved, they dropped hints through the media on my new location. Russia might use this type of method to get rid of people.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“i do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win."

-Hilary Clinton in 2006

This shows why our politicians are so butt hurt that our lil puppet was killed.

How the fuck you show so much love to this dude

I understand he represented the change we hoped for in the Kremlin.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

She’s milking this shit….

TIM240429-T100-Yulia-Cover.jpg

Putin Is My Enemy.’ The Revolution of Yulia Navalnaya​

April 17, 2024 7:00 AM EDT
Yulia Navalnaya

In Russian custom, the soul of the dead is believed to remain on earth for forty days, finishing its business among the living before it moves on to the afterlife. Surviving friends and relatives often spend this period in mourning and reflection. But the loved ones of Alexei Navalny, Russia’s leading dissident, did not have much freedom to abide by this custom after he died in an Arctic prison camp on February 16.

For them, and especially for his wife, Yulia Navalnaya, the days and weeks that followed his death rushed by in a blur of studio lights, airport terminals, hotel rooms and video calls. Somewhere in that time, between consoling their two children and being consoled by them, she met with President Joe Biden in San Francisco and addressed the European parliament in Strasbourg. She accused Vladimir Putin of killing her husband, and she implored the Russian people to help her get revenge. Along the way, to the surprise of many of her husband’s followers, Navalnaya took on a role she had never occupied before — no longer the first lady of the Russian opposition, but now its figurehead.

It was in this new role that she agreed in early April to an interview with TIME, a little more than forty days after her husband was killed. The location took some time to figure out. Her family’s exile from Russia has forced her to move around in recent years. But we agreed to meet in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, where her husband’s activist organization has its base of operations. At the appointed time, Navalnaya arrived in the company of a bodyguard, striding through the parking lot in a stark black suit and patent-leather heels.
Some of her husband’s friends and allies had warned me that she could come off as distant and aloof. One of them unkindly referred to her as a “snow queen.” But as we sat down to talk over coffee, her memories of Navalny often made her smile as she recalled his sense of humor, the lightness with which he faced the darkest moments in his life. Not once in those two hours did her voice catch in her throat, and only a few times did she allow the pain of the previous weeks to show in her eyes. “There has been so little time to think, to plan, to process,” she admitted. “But we have to keep working, to keep moving forward.”
For her husband’s followers in Russia, the way forward looks far from clear with him gone. It took well over a decade of campaigning and activism for Navalny to earn his place within the opposition movement, as the only dissident to pose a genuine threat to Putin’s rule. Even after his imprisonment in 2021, Navalny continued to run his revolutionary network, to campaign against corruption and to spread his promise that Russia would one day become a normal European democracy. That hope dimmed after Navalny’s death, and for many it was extinguished.

His wife could see that in the messages she received after his death. “I saw how many people feel this loss very, very deeply,” Navalnaya says. “And I really wanted to support these people, to give them some kind of hope.” Her best chance of doing that, she says, was to step into his role and continue his struggle. So that is what she decided to do. In a video address three days after his death, she fought back tears as she told the people of Russia: “Share my rage – the rage, anger and hatred toward those who dared to kill our future.”

Many assumed that this decision had been Navalny’s wish. But his wife says they had never talked about it. There was no succession plan, not even after Navalny was nearly poisoned to death in 2020. “It was not discussed,” she says in our interview. His allies always clung to their faith that, sooner or later, Navalny would outlive the regime and emerge from the prison to replace it.

That vision of Russia’s future died with Navalny, and his team has now set out to imagine a new one. In the weeks that followed his death, TIME interviewed over a dozen of his friends, allies, critics and fellow dissidents, traveling to find them in four of the countries where they have gone to escape Russia’s system of repression. Many of them described feeling paralyzed by grief and despair in Navalny’s absence. Most agreed that his wife stands the best chance of succeeding him and carrying his banner. But some wondered what she could achieve from exile, cut off from her supporters, with little if any space to operate in Russia itself.