Putin takes out another one.... Alexei Navalny dies mysteriously while in prison....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The widow of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny vowed on Monday to continue his fight against the Kremlin while authorities denied his mother access to a morgue where his body is believed to be held after his death last week at an Arctic penal colony.

Fighting back tears, Yulia Navalnaya accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of killing her husband in the remote prison and vowed to punish him and other alleged perpetrators.

She also slammed the authorities, saying they were refusing to hand over the body to Navalny's mother to cover-up his alleged killing, and referred to his alleged earlier poisoning with a Soviet-era Novichok nerve agent.

Russian authorities said that the cause for Navalny's death Friday at age 47 is still unknown. He had been jailed since January 2021, when he returned to Moscow after recuperating in Germany from poisoning with a Novichok-type nerve agent that he blamed on the Kremlin. He received three prison terms since his arrest, on a number of charges he has rejected as politically motivated.

They are cowardly and meanly hiding his body, refusing to give it to his mother and lying miserably while waiting for the trace of another Putin's Novichok to disappear," Navalnaya said.

She urged Russians to rally behind her "to share not only the grief and endless pain that has enveloped and gripped us, but also my rage."

"Rage, anger, hatred for those who dared to kill our future," she said. "I address you with the words of Alexey, in which I really believe: It's not a shame to do little, it's a shame to do nothing. It's a shame to let yourself be intimidated."

Navalnaya urged all those who mourn Navalny to unite to fulfill his dream of a "beautiful Russia of the future" so that "the unimaginable sacrifice" he made would not have been in vain.

The main thing that we can do for Alexei and ourselves is to keep fighting," she said. "Stronger, more fiercely and valiantly that we did before. We all need to get together in one strong fist and strike that mad regime, Putin, his cronies, bandits in epaulets, thieves and killers who mutilated our country."

Navalny's spokesperson Kira Yarmysh said that the Investigative Committee, the country's top criminal investigation agency, informed Lyudmila Navalnaya that the cause of her son's death remained unknown and that the official probe had been extended. "They lie, buy time for themselves and do not even hide it," Yarmysh posted on X, formerly Twitter.

Many world leaders blamed President Vladimir Putin and his government for Navalny's death. On Monday, EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said the bloc was mulling sanctions against Russia.

He noted the responsibility for Navalny's death lies with "Putin himself, but we can go down to the institutional structure of the penitentiary system in Russia," to track down those involved and impose asset freezes and travel bans.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov slammed what he described as "boorish" and "inadmissible" statements by Western leaders who held Putin responsible for Navalny's death.

"Those statements can't do any harm to the head of our state, but they certainly aren't becoming for those who make them," Peskov said in a call with reporters.

Yarmysh said that Navalny's 69-year-old mother and his lawyers were not allowed into the morgue in Salekhard on Monday morning. The staff didn't answer when they asked if the body was there, Yarmysh said.

Asked when Navalny's body could be handed over to his family, Peskov responded that the Kremlin was not involved in those proceedings, adding that the official probe was continuing in line with the law.

Navalny's ally Ivan Zhdanov denounced the Russian authorities as "lackeys and liars." "It's clear what they are doing now - covering up the traces of their crime," he wrote Monday.

Navalny's death has deprived the Russian opposition of its most well-known and inspiring politician less than a month before an election that is all but certain to give Putin another six years in power. It dealt a devastating blow to many Russians, who had seen Navalny as a hope for political change following his unrelenting criticism of the Kremlin.

Nearly 300 people have been detained by police in Russia as they streamed to ad-hoc memorials and monuments to victims of political repression with flowers and candles to pay tribute to Navalny, according to OVD-Info, a group that monitors political arrests. The U.S. and British ambassadors also mourned Navalny's death at a memorial in Moscow.

Authorities cordoned off some of the memorials across the country and were removing flowers at night, but they kept appearing.
Yea she next..

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden been checked Putin about this dude… this was in 2021

4342-BC76-8-F6-F-46-D8-9-A4-F-311419-F24-BF8.jpg

Biden put the warning out, now Putin is calling his bluff........

I mean it's just been a series of small provocations with this dude towards Biden. At some point he/we have to draw the line and say aight FAFO.....and then actually follow through with it.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Russia the only one left with spies that take mofos out like James Bond??? Why hasn't some agent infiltrated the Kremlin and offed ole Pooty poo yet???

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Is Russia the only one left with spies that take mofos out like James Bond??? Why hasn't some agent infiltrated the Kremlin and offed ole Pooty poo yet???
The right ninajs come in this thread they gonna say many of us spies :lol:

Them know it all ass ninjas, them ninjas that been hating Putin since they were birthed(even tho Putin wasnt a leader than) :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
$60 billion aid package for Ukraine is held up in Congress, the next thing you know Navalny dies. Stories about Russia gaining territory in Ukraine.

I think I know what killed him - Ukraine or the CIA, some desperate actors trying to change the dialogue from the Middle East. I make these allegations about the United States all the time, and my mental health is questioned. These claims are leveled against Putin with no evidence and they are credible. I think President Biden is imposing more sanctions with no proof on what happened to him.

Word is he was caught talking to some Mi6 officials. He was talking of starting a revolution on Russia. Apparently that’s what got him arrested.

Sanctions yup

“President Joe Biden said on Tuesday the U.S. would announce a major package of sanctions against Russia on Friday. Officials said the package was intended to "hold Russia accountable" over the death of opposition leader Alexei Navalny and the two-year Ukraine war. Gabe Singer reports.”

Edit: I just found the clip, it wasn’t Navalny it was his aid…

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Biden is desperate to get this aid package passed. Look at the timing of his death, why would Putin risk it that would put all these NATO weapons in the country that would kill more Russian lives?

It looks like they caught another spy in the country. This is what you are up against if you are posing as a Wall Street Journal reporter or ballerina.

Last edited:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden put the warning out, now Putin is calling his bluff........

I mean it's just been a series of small provocations with this dude towards Biden. At some point he/we have to draw the line and say aight FAFO.....and then actually follow through with it.
Yeah, let's go to war with the country with the largest nuclear arsenal. This ain't some little middle eastern country we're talking about here.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Bruh I was planning to present a question to folks later tonight.
The question was, “Why we’re so invested in this Navalny guy? Why were we actively negotiating for a prisoner swap for him. Like what’s so important about dude that that we will impose addition sanctions on Russia.

Two years ago, in a conversation about the conflict, I told that,
“You know there’s this guy were putting money behind. He’s in prison, once released he’s our guy. The plan is for him to take over Russia. He represents the more west friendly, democracy type of leader we wants. He have a small following, but he’s the guy that we’ll push forward”

I was like, “I haven’t heard of him yet and this all I watch”

I’m text dude and ask if Navalny was that guy.

4878-F2-A4-F879-4208-8-D58-CCF345-F8-D53-A.jpg

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Bild: US, Germany, Russia discussed swapping Navalny for convicted Russian hitman​

GettyImages-1127091518.jpg

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny takes part in a march in memory of Russian politician and opposition leader Boris Nemtsov in Moscow, Russia on Feb. 24, 2019. Boris Nemtsov was shot dead on Bolshoi Moskvoretsky Bridge in 2015. (Sefa Karacan/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)
German, U.S. and Russian authorities had discussed exchanging Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny for Vadim Krasikov, a convicted Russian hitman sentenced to life imprisonment in Germany, before Navalny's death, the German newspaper Bild reported on Feb. 18, citing its sources.

Navalny, Russian dictator Vladimir Putin's main opponent, died on Feb. 16 in a penal colony in the town of Kharp, Yamal Nenets Autonomous District. He had been convicted in several fabricated criminal cases as part of the Kremlin's crackdown on dissent.

Leaders around the world have blamed Putin for his death. Opinions differ on whether Navalny's death was caused by the harsh prison conditions or intentional murder.

Meanwhile, since 2021 Krasikov has been serving a life sentence for the murder of an exiled Chechen-Georgian dissident, Zelimkhan Khangoshvili, in Berlin in 2019. Investigative reports suggested that Krasikov is an agent of Russian intelligence agencies.

“Vladimir Putin wanted the Russian agent Vadim Krasikov, who is imprisoned in Germany. It was discussed that in exchange, Putin would release Navalny,” Bild said in a Telegram post.

The Wall Street Journal first broke the news of a possible exchange in September 2023. Citing unnamed Western officials, the newspaper reported that Russia is pursuing the exchange of Krasikov, naming Navalny as one of those who could be swapped during a potential prisoner swap.

Putin said in a Feb. 8 interview with U.S. political commentator Tucker Carlsonthat the U.S. could ask their allies to exchange Krasikov for Wall Street journal reporter Evan Gershkovich.

The Kremlin has effectively held Gershkovich as a hostage in an effort to extort concessions from the U.S.

Gershkovich was arrested in Yekaterinburg in March 2023 while working on a story about the Wagner mercenary group recruiting locals, as well as Russian citizens' views on the full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Russia accused him of espionage, which both the U.S. government and the Wall Street Journal vehemently deny. Espionage in Russia carries a maximum prison term of up to 20 years.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
$60 billion aid package for Ukraine is held up in Congress, the next thing you know Navalny dies. Stories about Russia gaining territory in Ukraine.

I think I know what killed him - Ukraine or the CIA, some desperate actors trying to change the dialogue from the Middle East. I make these allegations about the United States all the time, and my mental health is questioned. These claims are leveled against Putin with no evidence and they are credible. I think President Biden is imposing more sanctions with no proof on what happened to him.

What I want to do is setup Biden like this, attack one of his political rivals. Use sophisticated weaponry that a government would have access to like radiation or nerve agents. This would leave only one conclusion which is a state sponsored assassination attempt setup by Biden.

636461_1.jpg

220211-joe-biden-vladimir-putin-se-609p-18e111.jpg

This would tarnish his already bad image even further make him look like a monster/dictator that kills his political rivals.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They making this shit looking obvious now.

I know we’re butt hurt our guy die but damn

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Russians are the real life movie hitmen. This guy below fell out of a window and on to bullets and died. ;) Looks like the work of the Russians, again. Navalny's wife better reconsider her public stance.

Maksim Kuzminov pulled off a daring escape last summer when he defected to Ukraine and handed his military helicopter over to Ukrainian commandos in exchange for half a million dollars.

Ukraine trumpeted the defection as a major coup. But in Vladimir V. Putin’s Russia, he was guilty of the most grievous sin anyone can commit: Treason. Ukrainian intelligence officials warned Mr. Kuzminov that his life was in danger and urged him not to leave the country.

But he ignored them, and was believed to have moved with his money to a small resort town of pastel houses on Spain’s Mediterranean coast.

Now Mr. Kuzminov, 28 at the time of his defection, appears to have met the harsh fate Ukrainian officials warned of. Two Spanish police officials with knowledge of the case said the body of a man found riddled with bullets last week in the coastal town of Villajoyosa belonged to Mr. Kuzminov.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Apparently dude aid was recorded talking to Mi6 officials about

“Navalny's top aide Vladimir Ashurkov is asking MI6 Officer James William Thomas Ford for $10-20 Million a year to start a color revolution in Russia.”

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russians are the real life movie hitmen. This guy below fell out of a window and on to bullets and died. ;) Looks like the work of the Russians, again. Navalny's wife better reconsider her public stance.
If u wanna talk shit about Putin.....live on the 1st floor.
Not that far of a fall out the window.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Apparently dude aid was recorded talking to Mi6 officials about

“Navalny's top aide Vladimir Ashurkov is asking MI6 Officer James William Thomas Ford for $10-20 Million a year to start a color revolution in Russia.”

Ashurkov began the seminar by explaining the political situation in Russia, where the lack of free media and independent judiciary has effectively eliminated all feedback mechanisms between the society and the government. Nevertheless, he recognized that this system cannot last forever – that it will inevitably grow evermore unstable. Accordingly, the goal of the Anti-Corruption Foundation has been to be the most powerful political organization in Russia when such a transition starts and to steer Russia on a "normal democratic path of development." To do so, the team sought early on to increase their support base and find innovative solutions to the specific needs of the country, all while establishing and maintaining a moral authority – an aspiration he argues they have since achieved.

Ashurkov gave interesting insights on the successes of the organization's investigative team, which seeks to expose government corruption in large state-owned companies and state procurement activities. Their YouTube channels – which have around five million subscribers and reached around 20 million unique viewers in January of this year, 80-85 percent of whom were in Russia – have been some of the most effective tools of gaining public support. As early as 2011, the organization's campaigns against United Russia, a political party largely associated with President Vladimir Putin, have led to noticeable changes in the electoral outcomes.

Ashurkov then spoke about the organization's relations with Western governments, particularly in regard to its stances on sanctions, protests, and the war in Ukraine. He explained that the organization has a meticulous procedure for creating a list of people they believe Western governments should sanction, which currently includes around 7,000 individuals. While their organization has been advocating for sanctions for years, he described the West's action on the matter before the war as "a trickle," whereas sanctions since have come in like "an avalanche." However, he called on Western governments to be more nuanced in issuing sanctions and to provide an offramp for certain individuals who clearly state their positions as anti-war.

Regarding social movements, Ashurkov recognized they cannot take on Putin directly, nevertheless they have the ingredients for success. Relying on strategic polling assessments, social media, emails, and other databases, they estimate their support base in Russia to be 20 million people. While all protest activity has been outlawed in Russia, he described some of the organization's clandestine efforts to support individuals interested in expressing their opposition to the government.

He stated that they do not project a timeframe for political change in Russia, therefore they focus on their ability to continue as long as needed. He does not foresee millions of protesters overcoming the state security structures, but rather he believes political change will require a combination of popular unrest and some sort of elite coup or revolution. Interestingly, then, he credits Putin's war of aggression to the political change that has happened over the last year and said they expect something on this front "to happen within two or three years."

Finally, Ashurkov answered a series of questions from the audience regarding clarifications of Navalny's policy objectives, future investigations, Russian society, and expectations for the future.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Dude thought because he was high profile and too much media covering him Putin would not touch him.

Putin is in I dont give a fuck mode right now. Would not be surprised if Zelenski gets got in the next couple months.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dude thought because he was high profile and too much media covering him Putin would not touch him.

Putin is in I dont give a fuck mode right now. Would not be surprised if Zelenski gets got in the next couple months.
I doubt Putin wants Zelensky killed…

Zelensky admitting defeat, Zelensky signing agreements is better than a Russian friendly puppet.

Plus, as often dude travels to the frontline, I’m sure they know his whereabouts.

Think about it, everytime a foreign leader visit Ukraine they let Russia know. This way the person don’t be killed

Reactions: MCP

MCP

International
International Member
I doubt Putin wants Zelensky killed…

Zelensky admitting defeat, Zelensky signing agreements is better than a Russian friendly puppet.

Plus, as often dude travels to the frontline, I’m sure they know his whereabouts.

Think about it, everytime a foreign leader visit Ukraine they let Russia know. This way the person don’t be killed
Just to add onto this, Putin has already promised that he will not kill Zelensky right at the beginning of this conflict.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
another-one-bites-the-dust-guy-turned-to-dust-cpk2emqt0lbzh8q5.gif

....its soooooo cold in St. Pete.

Last edited: