Putin takes out another one.... Alexei Navalny dies mysteriously while in prison....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn near any and everybody that has tried him,.....has either fallin out of a window, died in a plane crash, or somethin of the sort not soon after......

Alexei Navalny, the fiercest foe of Russian President Vladimir Putin who crusaded against official corruption and staged massive anti-Kremlin protests, died in prison Friday, Russia’s prison agency said. He was 47.

The Federal Penitentiary Service said in a statement that Navalny felt unwell after a walk on Friday and lost consciousness. An ambulance arrived to try to rehabilitate him, but he died.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov says Putin was informed of Navalny’s death and the prison service was looking into the death in line with standard procedures.

Navalny’s spokeswoman Kira Yarmysh said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, that the politician’s team had no confirmation of his death so far and that his lawyer was traveling to the town where he was held.

Navalny, who was serving a 19-year sentence on charges of extremism, was moved in December from his former prison in the Vladimir region of central Russia to to a “special regime” penal colony — the highest security level of prisons in Russia — above the Artic Circle.

His allies decried the transfer to a colony in the town of Kharp, in the Yamalo-Nenets region about 1,900 kilometers (1,200 miles) northeast of Moscow, as yet another attempt to force Navalny into silence.

The remote region is notorious for long and severe winters. Kharp is about 100 kilometers (60 miles) from Vorkuta, whose coal mines were part of the Soviet gulag prison-camp system.

Navalny had been behind bars since January 2021, when he returned to Moscow after recuperating in Germany from nerve agent poisoning that he blamed on the Kremlin. Before his arrest, he campaigned against official corruption, organized major anti-Kremlin protests and ran for public office.

He had since received three prison sentences, all of which he rejected as politically motivated.

In Putin’s Russia, political opponents often faded amid factional disputes or went into exile after imprisonment, suspected poisonings or other heavy repression. But Navalny grew consistently stronger and reached the apex of the opposition through grit, bravado and an acute understanding of how social media could circumvent the Kremlin’s suffocation of independent news outlets.

He faced each setback — whether it was a physical assault or imprisonment — with an intense devotion, confronting dangers with a sardonic wit. That drove him to the bold and fateful move of returning from Germany to Russia and certain arrest.

Navalny was born in Butyn, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) outside Moscow. He received a law degree from People’s Friendship University in 1998 and did a fellowship at Yale in 2010.

He gained attention by focusing on corruption in Russia’s murky mix of politicians and businesses; one of his early moves was to buy a stake in Russian oil and gas companies to become an activist shareholder and push for transparency. By concentrating on corruption, Navalny’s work had a pocketbook appeal to Russians’ widespread sense of being cheated, and he carried stronger resonance than more abstract and philosophical concerns about democratic ideals and human rights.

He was convicted in 2013 of embezzlement on what he called a politically motivated prosecution and was sentenced to five years in prison, but the prosecutor’s office later surprisingly demanded his release pending appeal. A higher court later gave him a suspended sentence.

The day before the sentence, Navalny had registered as a candidate for Moscow mayor. The opposition saw his release as the result of large protests in the capital of his sentence, but many observers attributed it to a desire by authorities to add a tinge of legitimacy to the mayoral election.

Navalny finished second, an impressive performance against the incumbent who had the backing of Putin’s political machine and was popular for improving the capital’s infrastructure and aesthetics.

Navalny’s popularity increased after the leading charismatic politician, Boris Nemtsov, was shot and killed in 2015 on a bridge near the Kremlin.

Whenever Putin spoke about Navalny, he made it a point to never mention the activist by name, referring to him as “that person” or similar wording, in an apparent effort to diminish his importance.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
In other words Putin has killed his biggest public critic. “When you cut out a man’s tongue, you don’t prove him to be a liar. You’re only showing that you’re scared of what he might say”.These wannabe dictators really don’t learn from history, it doesn’t end well for them.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Biden been checked Putin about this dude… this was in 2021

4342-BC76-8-F6-F-46-D8-9-A4-F-311419-F24-BF8.jpg

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In other words Putin has killed his biggest public critic. “When you cut out a man’s tongue, you don’t prove him to be a liar. You’re only showing that you’re scared of what he might say”.These wannabe dictators really don’t learn from history, it doesn’t end well for them.

Putin (aka Chess player master) is genuinely swimming in a sea full of corpses (soldiers killed in Ukraine, political opponents) his end as a dictator is going to be tragic, being a wannabe Stalin in the 21st century is his mistake !

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Pretty close with the wagner geoup last year. He's going out Feinstein, die while clinging to power.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have had multiple car crashes or exploiting medical information to cause disability. The same thing happens here in the United States that takes place in Russia.

I had one scheme where they monitored my groceries and knew I would go to a fast food place for breakfast. A car going 100 miles per hour timed their attack right when I was about to get off on an exit ramp before going to work. They were in a Tesla with a huge frunk which would have protected them. I knew something was being plotted when my employer information was being docketed in court.

Having a Tesla without a huge engine and frunk that would have killed the other driver is a red flag. That would have been me with candles.

Don't let the fake condemnation tears fool you.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Just wondering
raw
:idea:
His widow talking reckless right now she better avoid windows and stairs.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This will be interesting to read statements about dude death. A Russian dying in a Russian jail will leave our American leaders with the desire to open an UN, ICC & ICJ case against Putin but…

An American die from being tortured in an Ukrainian jail and we heard nothing. Our leaders haven’t questioned Zelensky, they haven’t opened UN, ICC or ICJ cases. We as a nation just poured addition supported towards Kiev. Yet nearly 2000 Ukrainians soldiers got practically encircled in a city yesterday. A number of channels saw the possibility a month ago.

Russian Presidential candidate vs American freelance journalist is a big difference I get that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
he slipped

putin-vladimir-putin.gif

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Bruh, you on to something
Could this be considered slipping

“Alexey Navalny is dead.

He reportedly collapsed during the daily walk at his remote prison colony in Siberia. One source suggested it was a blood clot that did him in. Official investigation is still pending — and no matter what it finds, some people will not believe it.

Medics tried to resuscitate Navalny for more than half an hour , Interfax was told at the Labytnangi City Hospital.

The ambulance team reached the prison where Alexei Navalny was serving his sentence in seven minutes, and it took another two minutes to reach the patient, Interfax was told at the Labytnangi City Hospital.”

“The medics who arrived at the scene continued the resuscitation measures that had already been provided by the prison medics. And they carried them out for more than half an hour. However, the patient died,” the hospital noted.”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I should start a thread about assassination attempts made against you by the government in the U.S.

1. Desperately latching on, unable to accept rejection; an attempt was made rather than seeing me leave the country to achieve far greater success. First there are attempts to assassinate your character, villify you as an evil person that deserves to die obsessively, this is to justify your death.

I was going down the road, following my daily predictable routine which along with the surveillance allowed them to setup on me. Even though the rain was not heavy, some how it clogged up the drain. Hit the lake in the road and slammed into the median driving 70mph. First time ever seeing a lake on a highway with one inch of rain.

:lol:

Airbags deployed and totaled the car. Luckily I did not need to be cut out and a semi truck did not slam into me from behind. Got out of the car and started filming which was partially blocked by another car that appeared out of nowhere and crashed right behind me even with police lights and my car totaled on the road. Paramedics finally appeared out of nowhere and rushed me off to the hospital to further hinder my filming.

Requested crash reports and pictures taken by law enforcement. They took crappy photos without showing the lake in the middle of the road to limit the evidence available to me about this intentional accident. Law enforcement showed up to get a statement at the hospital, instead of investigating the incident as attempted murder, my mental health was questioned.

230602-joe-biden-oval-office-speech-ac-706p-937260.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I talked about this story before, but want to go into details. After installing covert cameras and listening devices in my apartment, they developed another retarded scheme to take me out. Seeing my inventory of food was low and accounting for my work schedule, they calculated that I would follow my predictable routine of using this exit to get fast food.

They decided to use a Tesla which utilizes a frunk creating a generous crumple zone that would have normally killed a passenger instantly with a 5.7L engine. Instead of being a suicide mission with zero chance of survival, now this person could walk away alive and I would be dead.

s-l1600.jpg

Model-3-crash-test.jpg

The car quickly accelerated at its breathtaking 2.5 second 0-60 to 140mph up the highway on my right side. I could feel the tremendous power which made me delay turning my steering wheel. It passed rapidly and I could feel my entire car shake, almost like a semi truck passing you on the highway.

Increasing security measures after the prior incident, I removed all personal data from all sources. As a result, they filed a lawsuit over some bad debt and served papers to some old address. The resident signed for the papers showing that I was served notice. In court, they got a default judgement, but most importantly they were able to make public record for anybody to see my employer information. I was not under any circumstances providing my address to my house under any condition to the court. This scheme took place with me going to work, so just like James Earl Ray, claimed he found out MLK location by a reading a newspaper, this heightened my awareness that something was going down. I became extra aware going to and from work which probably saved my life.

I should thank MLK and the unfortunate circumstances surrounding his death for saving my life. Being paranoid, high suspicious are good survival traits that you need.
230602-joe-biden-oval-office-speech-ac-706p-937260.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I can make claims like this against the U.S. and my mental health is questioned. You can make unsubstantiated allegation against Putin and it is credible and worthy of taking action.

Why would the Russian government use this type of poison? There are plenty other readily accessible poison that can kill where you can diffuse blame to anybody like bleach. He could have staged a car accident which is something that is common in the U.S. Instead it is radiation or exotic chemical that can only be generated in a military bioweapons facility.

The Ukrainians could have undertaken this operation, sully the image of Putin.

Last edited:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

The widow of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny vowed on Monday to continue his fight against the Kremlin while authorities denied his mother access to a morgue where his body is believed to be held after his death last week at an Arctic penal colony.

Fighting back tears, Yulia Navalnaya accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of killing her husband in the remote prison and vowed to punish him and other alleged perpetrators.

She also slammed the authorities, saying they were refusing to hand over the body to Navalny's mother to cover-up his alleged killing, and referred to his alleged earlier poisoning with a Soviet-era Novichok nerve agent.

Russian authorities said that the cause for Navalny's death Friday at age 47 is still unknown. He had been jailed since January 2021, when he returned to Moscow after recuperating in Germany from poisoning with a Novichok-type nerve agent that he blamed on the Kremlin. He received three prison terms since his arrest, on a number of charges he has rejected as politically motivated.

They are cowardly and meanly hiding his body, refusing to give it to his mother and lying miserably while waiting for the trace of another Putin's Novichok to disappear," Navalnaya said.

She urged Russians to rally behind her "to share not only the grief and endless pain that has enveloped and gripped us, but also my rage."

"Rage, anger, hatred for those who dared to kill our future," she said. "I address you with the words of Alexey, in which I really believe: It's not a shame to do little, it's a shame to do nothing. It's a shame to let yourself be intimidated."

Navalnaya urged all those who mourn Navalny to unite to fulfill his dream of a "beautiful Russia of the future" so that "the unimaginable sacrifice" he made would not have been in vain.

The main thing that we can do for Alexei and ourselves is to keep fighting," she said. "Stronger, more fiercely and valiantly that we did before. We all need to get together in one strong fist and strike that mad regime, Putin, his cronies, bandits in epaulets, thieves and killers who mutilated our country."

Navalny's spokesperson Kira Yarmysh said that the Investigative Committee, the country's top criminal investigation agency, informed Lyudmila Navalnaya that the cause of her son's death remained unknown and that the official probe had been extended. "They lie, buy time for themselves and do not even hide it," Yarmysh posted on X, formerly Twitter.

Many world leaders blamed President Vladimir Putin and his government for Navalny's death. On Monday, EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said the bloc was mulling sanctions against Russia.

He noted the responsibility for Navalny's death lies with "Putin himself, but we can go down to the institutional structure of the penitentiary system in Russia," to track down those involved and impose asset freezes and travel bans.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov slammed what he described as "boorish" and "inadmissible" statements by Western leaders who held Putin responsible for Navalny's death.

"Those statements can't do any harm to the head of our state, but they certainly aren't becoming for those who make them," Peskov said in a call with reporters.

Yarmysh said that Navalny's 69-year-old mother and his lawyers were not allowed into the morgue in Salekhard on Monday morning. The staff didn't answer when they asked if the body was there, Yarmysh said.

Asked when Navalny's body could be handed over to his family, Peskov responded that the Kremlin was not involved in those proceedings, adding that the official probe was continuing in line with the law.

Navalny's ally Ivan Zhdanov denounced the Russian authorities as "lackeys and liars." "It's clear what they are doing now - covering up the traces of their crime," he wrote Monday.

Navalny's death has deprived the Russian opposition of its most well-known and inspiring politician less than a month before an election that is all but certain to give Putin another six years in power. It dealt a devastating blow to many Russians, who had seen Navalny as a hope for political change following his unrelenting criticism of the Kremlin.

Nearly 300 people have been detained by police in Russia as they streamed to ad-hoc memorials and monuments to victims of political repression with flowers and candles to pay tribute to Navalny, according to OVD-Info, a group that monitors political arrests. The U.S. and British ambassadors also mourned Navalny's death at a memorial in Moscow.

Authorities cordoned off some of the memorials across the country and were removing flowers at night, but they kept appearing.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are so many ways to take somebody out, you have murder staging with the wife. They could easily recreate text messages saying she got upset about him leaving her and wanting to suicide together.

There are all kinds of poisons that are readily availabe to everybody this diffuses the blame to anybody

A car accident where he dies or if he survives, you can suffocate him. This is common in many countries such as the United States.

His full name was Barack Hussein Obama Sr. He was a Kenyan Senior governmental economist. Barack Obama Sir was involved in many conflicts with the Kenyan president. This affected his career quite significantly. Barack Obama Sr later became blacklisted and was fired from his job position. This made it very difficult for him to get another job. It’s safe to say that the conflicts with the president of Kenya, President Jomo Kenyatta, destroyed Barack Obama Sr’s career and life.

Mr. Obama was involved in several accidents before the one finally took his life. In 1971, he visited his son in Hawaii with an injured leg that had been injured the previous year, 1970. He later lost both of his legs in yet another car accident. This led to him losing his then job.

Mr. Obama’s life took a turn for the worst as he lived a life of poverty. He turned to alcohol for stress relief. In 1982, Mr. Obama began a new relationship that would lead to the birth of his last son, George Obama. Barack Obama Sr died six months later in another car accident in Nairobi.

Mr. Obama’s involvement in politics and his constant conflicts with President Jomo make us suspect whether he was murdered.
At the same time, all the previous accidents that took his limbs failed attempts at taking his life. There are many unanswered questions and suspicions to this day. Was this a wrongful death?

Using radiation and chemical weapon from the military makes no sense at all, it look like somebody desperately wanting to tarnish the image of Putin.

MCP

International
International Member
This will be interesting to read statements about dude death. A Russian dying in a Russian jail will leave our American leaders with the desire to open an UN, ICC & ICJ case against Putin but…

An American die from being tortured in an Ukrainian jail and we heard nothing. Our leaders haven’t questioned Zelensky, they haven’t opened UN, ICC or ICJ cases. We as a nation just poured addition supported towards Kiev. Yet nearly 2000 Ukrainians soldiers got practically encircled in a city yesterday. A number of channels saw the possibility a month ago.

Russian Presidential candidate vs American freelance journalist is a big difference I get that.
Gonzalo Lira comes to mind here. US journalist tortured by Ukrainian intelligence.

You honestly believe that the US has the moral high ground on matters related?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
From what I saw dude wasn’t Putin rival…

He wasn’t even the 2nd choice among non-Putin voters…

If you get a chance go watch the video that supposedly got him arrested.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Gonzalo Lira comes to mind here. US journalist tortured by Ukrainian intelligence.

You honestly believe that the US has the moral high ground on matters related?
Ok you know a little something
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Reactions: MCP

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
$60 billion aid package for Ukraine is held up in Congress, the next thing you know Navalny dies. Stories about Russia gaining territory in Ukraine.

I think I know what killed him - Ukraine or the CIA, some desperate actors trying to change the dialogue from the Middle East. I make these allegations about the United States all the time, and my mental health is questioned. These claims are leveled against Putin with no evidence and they are credible. I think President Biden is imposing more sanctions with no proof on what happened to him.