POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
272707028_10166262769050694_8630182201638190005_n.jpg

Zeke needs his own show, you can’t be this stupid.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: She was spitting Ether and spraying shots:gun06:
The show is entertaining but the writing makes no sense. In what world can you attend college classes while being on trial for double murder? Where they do that at?

:lol: :lol: :lol: If you’re on trial for killing a cop and they found the dead cops badge in your room there’s no way in hell the judge is even going to let you out on bail

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: She was spitting Ether and spraying shots:gun06:

:lol: :lol: :lol: If you’re on trial for killing a cop and they found the dead cops badge in your room there’s no way in hell the judge is even going to let you out on bail
yeah supposedly tate called in a favor to that judge but ain't no city councilman got that kinda pull lol

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The show is entertaining but the writing makes no sense. In what world can you attend college classes while being on trial for double murder? Where they do that at?
I'll do you one better. A multi million drugpin with secret doors for weapons and all the money to protect himself and his investments doesn't install cameras inside in or around his house.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
His intelligence is actually lower than his age. he should be sixth grade.

bruh, they should have gave him cleats and a bat so he could make the red sox.

Zeke: I heard it's January 26th, isn't it my birthday

Monet: No, not this year.

Zeke: ok auntie, but all the other kids have a birthday every year

Monet: You're different Zeke, don't tell me about no other kids, don't make me smack you

Eq7ecZsXMAEB-WL

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zeke: I heard it's January 26th, isn't it my birthday

Monet: No, not this year.

Zeke: ok auntie, but all the other kids have a birthday every year

Monet: You're different Zeke, don't tell me about no other kids, don't make me smack you

Eq7ecZsXMAEB-WL
Maybe he was born on February 29? :lol: :hmm:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
He has cameras, remember Tariq got his ass best for creeping. The A-Team had the power (no pun intended) turned off.
when the power returns, quick review of the cameras of people entering the building. should be a no brainer for police.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
when the power returns, quick review of the cameras of people entering the building. should be a no brainer for police.
I wouldn't be so sure. This is the show that has a character that was 6 years old, and he thought he was 2. On a serious note, after dude slashed Chef's throat, he looked at Kane like he knows something is up with him.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be so sure. This is the show that has a character that was 6 years old, and he thought he was 2. On a serious note, after dude slashed Chef's throat, he looked at Kane like he knows something is up with him.
Yeah I Think it was a little foreshadowing there....ain't no way he didn't know Cane didn't do it Cane aint' smart enough to get away with no shit like that. At least he shouldnt' be based on how they have portrayed him lol.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
The first two years of the original Power I watched faithfully, even got the wife into it. Then I fell back and my wife wondered why? I told her it just too much inauthentic shit going on and it affects my real nigga senses.

My wife knows absolutely nothing about the streets so she take everything at face value. I was telling her there is no fucking way an elite drug dealer like Ghost is going out solo in the middle of night killing niggas with his bare hands? A real high powered nigga is asking around who can handle it and putting that bag up, fuck the bullshit.

I'm leaving the Zeke shit alone.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
elite drug dealer like Ghost is going out solo in the middle of night killing niggas with his bare hands?
For the most part, you're absolutely right, but I knew at least one that did his own dirt. He didn't want to take the chance of the person he hired having outstanding warrants and getting pulled over years later and using him for a bargaining chip. I heard of others, but he was the only one I knew was doing it, and he was BIG TIME in the game.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The first two years of the original Power I watched faithfully, even got the wife into it. Then I fell back and my wife wondered why? I told her it just too much inauthentic shit going on and it affects my real nigga senses.

i said this about a month ago, I went back and started watching from the beginning and was like this show was really good the first 2-3 seasons. I think some point during the 4th season it just got crazy and I stopped watching