POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's why i hate this show: this dude Tariq comes up with a plan and the people that are not even involved in the plan do exactly what they need to do in order for those that are in on it, to get what they need. From the doorman, to the security lady walking around doing nothing. It's like, come on man, really. so what happens if Dante lets Kane out first and he closes the door himself? Plan ruined. Or what happens if that security lady wasn't even there or her keys weren't visible? This shit is so dumb.
Naw on this show Tariq is a genius...they never establish his genius side or why he's a genius...they just have him do genius shit.....the little numb skull learned the game from Kanan. Turned into some Ocean's 11 heist shit man they need to stop....I like how Tariq and Monet all been dodging each other but have no problem coming together for this silly ass plan lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And kills his chef to do that? So he had a fake attitude with him?
Ok so in their MINOR defense....they've made Mecca out to be some dude who will kill anyone in his way. He kills and don't think twice about it. And right now he seems to be focus on getting to know Zeke and wanting Monet. They've wrote him out to be a cold blooded killer......now whats the end game with him and Cane to where he's doing all this to make Cane think he has a leg up on him? That I dont' know.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Naw on this show Tariq is a genius...they never establish his genius side or why he's a genius...they just have him do genius shit.....the little numb skull learned the game from Kanan. Turned into some Ocean's 11 heist shit man they need to stop....I like how Tariq and Monet all been dodging each other but have no problem coming together for this silly ass plan lol.

Don‘t forget Tariq got him SOME MORE PUSSY :lol: …I was looking for him or Tate to end up fucking the teacher slut, hoe fucking everybody:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would Tasha go into witness protection or wherever she is and leave her young daughter anyway
How the hell they even explain that? I must've missed it because it felt like one minute Tasha was getting out of jail and the next they took her ass away to witness protection lol.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don‘t forget Tariq got him SOME MORE PUSSY :lol: …I was looking for him or Tate to end up fucking the teacher slut, hoe fucking everybody:lol:
Alright so that's another thing.....why they dogging that teacher out like that lol? Only person she ain't fuck was Tariq. :lol: She gave that pussy up to everyone damn. :lol:

And yeah they got Tariq on some pimp shit...he don't do shit.....hang out with dudes more than females....but the females throw the pussy at him. Must be the murder charge :lol: I know a female writing this show....:lol:

pookie

BGOL Investor
How the hell they even explain that? I must've missed it because it felt like one minute Tasha was getting out of jail and the next they took her ass away to witness protection lol.

i don’t even know, I just remember her being at the cemetery, something happened and then black SUVs pulled up and took her away

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
272589434_679430523076075_4845187164988933862_n.jpg

madgoose

International
International Member
this dude was a grown ass man busting teenagers asses in basketball.

so when he was 5 he thought he was 1? no wonder that nigga dumb. nigga should already be in the league. fuck you start school that late and you still stupid? Nah fuck that, we need a prequel on this dude. I need answers.

crazy thing is, zeke so dumb, he probably still don't know his real age.

Innit.

Power chapter 50-11: Raising Zeke

I was gonna come through and say that last night. 50 using Foxy Browns' math formula from Affirmative Action to create these story lines.
@3:40

272158551_419822879920434_5578126980101003101_n.jpg
269672563_419822796587109_6610135696910219259_n.jpg

Davis gonna be pissed with how Tariq ripped him off :lol:

BGOL CSI?FRAUD PREVENTION UNIT (BGOLCSIFPU) Coming through exposing shit! G'wan @cli-terminator :lol:

madgoose

International
International Member
Side Note: NEXT WEEKS EPISODE.

So Monet been turfed out of her own yard by her second baby father. So what? She gonna switch it up and ride with Dante and exposed Kane's fuckeries and what the rest of her kids have done?

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's funny is -- all the Tejadas had to do was just say, "Thanks Diana for cooking dinner, we appreciate it". But instead they all wanted to take shots, little did they know little sis came to the table with a banana clip ready to air that bitch out. LOL!

Now they gotta show what happens the next time Diana links up with Effie and they find out they both been fucking Tariq. Something tells me, they gonna be on some "Barbara, this is Shirley" shit and it won't end pretty.

Last edited:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
The expression on Zekes face when he found out he is 23 and not 19....HILARIOUS
The dinner scene...my family and i were howling
The ladies in the show looked stunning and then some in this episode

Best episode of the season. Horrible but entertaining writing.
The table scene had me laughing very loud.
Diana checkmated mo's ass in more ways than one.

As for Zeke

:lol: That is all.

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Investor
What's funny is -- all the Tejadas had to do was just say, "Thanks Diana for cooking dinner, we appreciate it". But instead they all wanted to take shots, little did they know little sis came to the table with a banana clip ready to air that bitch out. LOL!

Now they gotta show what happens the next time Diana links up with Effie and they find out they both been fucking Tariq. Something tells me, they gonna be on some "Barbara, this is Shirley" shit and it won't end pretty.
Best episode of the season. Horrible but entertaining writing.
The table scene had me laughing very loud.
Diana checkmated mo's ass in more ways than one.

As for Zeke

:lol: That is all.

That Zeke age thing still crazy to me, I saw someone say so when he was 5 he thought he was 1 :lol: :lol: I gotta watch to find out why she knocked 4 years off dudes age

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
That Zeke age thing still crazy to me, I saw someone say so when he was 5 he thought he was 1 :lol: :lol: I gotta watch to find out why she knocked 4 years off dudes age
But how the actors sit around the table reading the script and think this shit is cool. I wish they would show outtakes for this. Did this make sense to every character involved? Not one person questioned the writing? Nobody thought about how his age was gonna be looked at from this point forward? What the fuck was he doing from birth to 5? Did he think he was just dead and didn't have an age or birthday? And his first day of school, nigga was probably 5 feet.

madgoose

International
International Member
But how the actors sit around the table reading the script and think this shit is cool. I wish they would show outtakes for this. Did this make sense to every character involved? Not one person questioned the writing? Nobody thought about how his age was gonna be looked at from this point forward? What the fuck was he doing from birth to 5? Did he think he was just dead and didn't have an age or birthday? And his first day of school, nigga was probably 5 feet.

@TR, Did you see the credits. Never mind the actors, the number of people involved in the writing this week was mad and they had to sign off on everything before it even got to the cast.

That's what 3 associate producers, 3 story editors, 2 staff writers, a 1st & 2nd assistant director, a script supervisor, a script coordinator, a writers assistant do.

No wonder 50 got 7 types of various accountants watching his outgoings!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The chef went from not being able to hear discussions, to slicing throats, to being a snitch? How? Why? What proof did Dante have?
yeah this one confused me even if he is setting kane up
als chef didnt see that the door was unlocked?

dinner scene was hilarious

that wasnt my dad, that wasnt my dad right auntie? :lol:

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly, if Mecca knows it aint Chef. This is beyond retard to be killing people like that. Like is he a mass murder or a drug dealer?

great episode.

who'd thought being a college professor

would be so rough?

Mecca know damn well kain was the inside

man! kain silly ass thinking Mecca thinks it

was the chef.

Diana let it all hang out at dinner!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He found out his aunt was his mom and his mom his aunt, and his cousins were his siblings

and the first thing he says is what about my NCAA eligibility :lol: Meanwhile he's already declared for the draft and has an agent

and Cane says, I thought I was the oldest :roflmao:

Diana said you don't like my cooking :gun03:

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thanks to tariq's plan they now in a war with their connect lol

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He found out his aunt was his mom and his mom his aunt, and his cousins were his siblings

and the first thing he says is what about my NCAA eligibility :lol: Meanwhile he's already declared for the draft and has an agent

and Cane says, I thought I was the oldest :roflmao:

Diana said you don't like my cooking :gun03:
Bruh, that's how I know it's a bunch of non-sports watching (probably all females) writers on this show :lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question the writing and get fired.

In Games of Thrones several cast members questioned the writing and were told to stfu.

So with Power, I don't think these cast members have the clout to make any changes.