POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I did it for our son!
Surprise bitch! I knew all all along.

HAHAHA!
This shit has more nonsensical dramatic twists and turns than a 90s television soap opera.

I didn't see that one coming. I thought he and her husband were rivals. He lost the block and her, so now is his king of the hill time.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
What a bullshit twist…yo auntie is your moms? Who sent you to school for a better life but won’t let her daughter go because she might fuck Tariq but yo son is smashing professor community pussy… this show crazy and me and misses will be back same time next week smh.
man’s whiteboy Rick out here doing store heist with no mask? Oh the privilege…when do this fool go to class?

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
What a bullshit twist…yo auntie is your moms? Who sent you to school for a better life but won’t let her daughter go because she might fuck Tariq but yo son is smashing professor community pussy… this show crazy and me and misses will be back same time next week smh.
man’s whiteboy Rick out here doing store heist with no mask? Oh the privilege…when do this fool go to class?

and driving around with a mercedes full of bullet holes.

show makes me laugh every week. its a dramedy if thats a word.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
monet confronting that professor about that was laughable considering she basically the same way lol

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Hmmmmmm. Goes to show how we ain't watching the show that deeply. The age difference ain't hit me till this.
It wouldn't make sense that he's her son because someone would have seen her pregnant at some point and her husband would have surely known. But the problem is, why say it if it's not true. The reason posted is dumb and the writers are not that smart. Mary clearly said something about wanting to tell him.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zeke is a 23 year old college Freshman.
He isn't smart. That is how the character is.
The actor isn't like that in real life.
If you see his interviews you can tell.

I don't know why they chose to make him so goofy but oh wel.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Zeke is a 23 year old college Freshman.
He isn't smart. That is how the character is.
The actor isn't like that in real life.
If you see his interviews you can tell.

I don't know why they chose to make him so goofy but oh wel.
it's a show full of stereotypes. Had to have the dumb black athlete in there.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I can’t believe this show is all about Reek. Next to Zeek he is the least believable character. I think Cane would have a better show and more believable character. A guy like Reek would have got eaten up in real life.
I did it for our son!
Surprise bitch! I knew all along.

HAHAHA!
This shit has more nonsensical dramatic twists and turns than a 90s television soap opera.
and driving around with a mercedes full of bullet holes.

show makes me laugh every week. its a dramedy if thats a word.
Ep 4 was wack!!...This show doesn't make sense and storyline is fuck awful..damn!!..
I'm dying at y'alls comments
:lol:

I’ve been rewatching POWER from the beginning the last couple weeks and i dont care what no one says those first 3-4 seasons were excellent. I just watched the episode where Tommie choked the shit out of Holly :oops: ……Nowwwwww this bullshit POWER BOOK mess is just horrible. It’s so bad I don‘t even mind reading the comments talking about the episode before I watch it..smh

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I’ve been rewatching POWER from the beginning the last couple weeks and i dont care what no one says those first 3-4 seasons were excellent. I just watched the episode where Tommie choked the shit out of Holly :oops: ……Nowwwwww this bullshit POWER BOOK mess is just horrible. It’s so bad I don‘t even mind reading the comments talking about the episode before I watch it..smh

Yep.
One of my homegirls go me into this show at the start of season 3 and I instantly got hooked.
After season 4 the writing sunk into an abyss. SMH.