PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Put the black plates on my PS5. Shit was easy and it looks great!!!

Cup2A9.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game Stop is fucking trolling right about now

They have a big available now banner on there site for the Ps5, but when you click It it says sold out.......fucking assholes.

I guess for those of us who don't have one yet, we may have to wait until 2022, according to Sony and others this chip shortage Is real, the newer PC graphics cards are In the same boat. Sony says there making a new smaller ps5 that's more easier to manufacture, but unless there going with a different graphics chip the same problem will still exist.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have a big available now banner on there site for the Ps5, but when you click It it says sold out.......fucking assholes.

I guess for those of us who don't have one yet, we may have to wait until 2022, according to Sony and others this chip shortage Is real, the newer PC graphics cards are In the same boat. Sony says there making a new smaller ps5 that's more easier to manufacture, but unless there going with a different graphics chip the same problem will still exist.

Try now

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Keep getting... "Try again in a few minutes. We keep adding inventory" popup... :mad:

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tryna get one for my little boy, aint no fucking way I'm paying $1100 to the Waltons, heard Sony direct getting some today

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Direct full of shit, I was in like on 6 devices and when my time came it said it kicked me out to inactivity when I was supposed to be directed to buy

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
This is the hardest it has been.

The fact that Sams Club is now enforcing their 1 unit per membership tells me this shit is going to get way worse.

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Untitled2.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Aaah fun times

Yeah been on this shit since 2pm, fuck this mayne....neva again....my son deserve it but i dont have the patience for BS especially if I was in with a few min wait time only for the hoe shit to say it timed out when it was my turn to buy.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can tell yall right now yall aren't opening enough tabs for Sony Direct.

You need to have at least 4 different web browsers open with at least five different tabs on each, with a privacy window on each.

So a minimum of 8 browser windows open with 5 tabs each.

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Update Fam, got two PS5 Disk versions for $680 a piece. My kinfolk told me to hit FB market and find someone reselling.

Found a dude with 2 and meet him at a police station for no fuckery, nigga tell me why it ended up being a 13 y/o kid middle eastern with his full immigrant mom driving him.

Lil boy had two fresh in the box never touched. Smdh lil ass prolly had a bot