PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's bullshit you can't import your owm music in the Show's PS5 version. Hopefully they fix this shit with an update. Fuck an stadium creator bitch I wanna import my own music in this muthafucka. Especially the batter walk up music as well as the winning home team music. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

gqERlG.jpg

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
It's bullshit you can't import your owm music in the Show's PS5 version. Hopefully they fix this shit with an update. Fuck an stadium creator bitch I wanna import my own music in this muthafucka. Especially the batter walk up music as well as the winning home team music. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

gqERlG.jpg

Are you playing road to the show? First time I've played it, even though I have damn near every Show that's come out

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

gqERlG.jpg

I don't play The Show so I don't know if this would have the same effect you're looking for, but do you know that you can plug a flash drive full of music into the USB in the front of the PS5 and you can play your own music with the sounds in the game?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't play The Show so I don't know if this would have the same effect you're looking for, but do you know that you can plug a flash drive full of music into the USB in the front of the PS5 and you can play your own music with the sounds in the game?
Yeah but it's not the same as specific batter walk up music and home team theme songs played at the end of games like I love L.A. for the Dodgers after a win. They need to fix that shit with a patch.

DYQxQc.jpg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I have seen folks defend it by saying put the system to sleep. As if that's gonna protect me from an error or outage.
Fam if the dev drops a patch or update, it'll close the game. Turn off auto update. I streamed it for 2 hours yesterday and died once I got to the Mars like planet.