PlayStation ® PS5

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I need someone to confirm that Returnal is a Demon Souls type game. I'm not with that dying over and over shit. That's why I couldn't get into Hades.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MLnAQq.jpg

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The PlayStation 5 is the fastest-selling console in US history. According to market research group NPD, Sony's console is the fastest-selling ever in the US in both unit and dollar sales. That's lifetime sales with five months on the market. The PS5 sold 4.5m units globally in 2020.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The PlayStation 5 is the fastest-selling console in US history. According to market research group NPD, Sony's console is the fastest-selling ever in the US in both unit and dollar sales. That's lifetime sales with five months on the market. The PS5 sold 4.5m units globally in 2020.

This is interesting to me...there is limited supply of these systems but there the fastest selling system in US history.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

No store pickup remember that..this make that even more amazing

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got home for work at 6am and I was gonna stay up for that target drop but I was too tired so I said fuck it and went to sleep.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I havent got 1 yet, because I'm too busy to keep up with the drops. Resell probably the only option for a mf like me, but I'm not going to pay too much over retail for it.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Scalpers aren't buying all of the systems but I feel that they are creating a frenzy since it's so hard to get. Gonna get worse once the heavy hitters start coming out.