Physical Turn Offs

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
  • cliche behavior (like celebrating holidays, putting rims on your vehicle, jock grabbing, etc., saying "hey ma, mama" or "what's good", etc.)

not singling you out but i have to ask, do you:

have a common greeting for your friends "hey girl", etc.
have an expensive accessory (prada, gucci, dooney burke purse, expensive shoes)
put on a "definitive walk" when you see a male you like.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh. :lol: is this something you see alot? I have only seen this a few times usually on old fat women who wear orthopedic shoes.

No, thick ankles are common. What is also strange looking to me is women with massive calves trying to squeeze into thigh length boots. In fact boots are not sexy to me. I’ll take spaghetti pumps!

727.jpg

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
No, thick ankles are common. What is also strange looking to me is women with massive calves trying to squeeze into thigh length boots. In fact boots are not sexy to me. I’ll take spaghetti pumps!

727.jpg

dude its FREEZING out! who the hell gonna wear those? If I'm not wearing pants I need those boots to keep my legs warmer.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude its FREEZING out! who the hell gonna wear those? If I'm not wearing pants I need those boots to keep my legs warmer.

I'm not talking about in the winter, duh! I'm talking about those women that spend hundreds on Nazi SS boots and tuck them into their pants (jeans). Not every body type looks good in everything, even though they want to. You prefer dresses? I like that.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I'm not talking about in the winter, duh! I'm talking about those women that spend hundreds on Nazi SS boots and tuck them into their pants (jeans). Not every body type looks good in everything, even though they want to. You prefer dresses? I like that.
I like skirts and dresses but when its cold out I wear pants with 2 pairs of pantyhose or tights on underneath. I am not built for this weather.

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
i hate dirty nails on a guy. i know thats suppose to mean your a hard worker or good wit your hands but damn.... if i'm feelin a dude but notice that his nails are dirty i'll offer to clean them shit lol :lol:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hate dirty nails on a guy. i know thats suppose to mean your a hard worker or good wit your hands but damn.... if i'm feelin a dude but notice that his nails are dirty i'll offer to clean them shit lol :lol:

Rather than dog him out, you are showing him that you prefer his nails clean in your presents. That is sweet!

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Rather than dog him out, you are showing him that you prefer his nails clean in your presents. That is sweet!

of course... no need to be rude about it right? i also tell dudes i dont like them biting their nails in front of me. i think thats nasty and germy.... :puke: