Physical Turn Offs

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Open mouth eaters:angry:, slurpers, finger licking. (Trust, this does not represent what I can pull. You'd be surprised!)
:smh:Chewing gum maulers. I.e, snappers, open-mouth mashers, bubble poppers!:angry:
:puke:Weave!
:confused:Women that are not feminine. I.e, gym shorts, sneakers, velvet 2-piece jogging suit.
:hmm:Women that never smile.
:confused:Slaves to trends: lower back tattoos, big-ass NASA sunglasses, too much exposed skin, clothes waaaaaay too tight.
:smh:Limited vocabulary.
:smh:TATTOOS!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes: Lastly, :angry:....BITCH...HANG UP THE PHONE!

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
physical

bad breath
bad hair patch-headed, flakes, etc)
gut
flab
cellulite
extreme stretch marks
dirty

non physical

drinkers
smokers (of anything)
kids
lazy

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HAHAHHAA. You said cup hands. I like that.

And you know what. I don't like men who lack social skills. I used to date a guy who put ketchup on everything and couldn't eat with a fork. :puke:

My best friend complained about a man who suggested they meet at an ethiopian restaurant and complained they didn't have hot wings on the menu. :smh:

That stuff turns me off for real.

I feel the same way about females when it comes to the lack of social skills. I took a female to a nice seafood restaurant and she ordered some crab legs. I sat in horror as she decided that the crab cracker utensil wasn't effective enough and she used her teeth instead. Her face was getting greasy and she had no thoughts of using a napkin. Other people were looking at her like she was retarded. I couldn't even eat my food and she was immediately dropped off at her house afterwards.

A chick that farts (poots, whatever) around me. GOTDAMN that shit is a turnoff. Yeah it may show you are comfortable around me, but don't get THAT comfortable. Just the thought of skid marks in your panties is enough for me not to even mess with u.

Eh, i'll be back with more.

Co-sign, and don't leave the bathroom door open to hold no damn conversation with me. I knew this chick that thought bathroom time was the time to have conversations. Bathroom time should be private time for both parties !!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Open mouth eaters:angry:, slurpers, finger licking. (Trust, this does not represent what I can pull. You'd be surprised!)
:smh:Chewing gum maulers. I.e, snappers, open-mouth mashers, bubble poppers!:angry:
:puke:Weave!
:confused:Women that are not feminine. I.e, gym shorts, sneakers, velvet 2-piece jogging suit.
:hmm:Women that never smile.
:confused:Slaves to trends: lower back tattoos, big-ass NASA sunglasses, too much exposed skin, clothes waaaaaay too tight.
:smh:Limited vocabulary.
:smh:TATTOOS!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes: Lastly, :angry:....BITCH...HANG UP THE PHONE!

So you hate Hoodrats. I hate the infestation, too.

I hate overly ghettofied chicks. Fucking disgusting. I like women who at least attempt to be women.

It won't kill you to put on something feminine at least once a week if I want to take you out. Trust me.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Co-sign, and don't leave the bathroom door open to hold no damn conversation with me. I knew this chick that thought bathroom time was the time to have conversations. Bathroom time should be private time for both parties !!

I know someone on this board who does this....:rolleyes:

I don't mind as long as you ain't taking a shit.....:smh:

:lol:

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
Long nails and/or clear nail polish on a man. Manicures/pedicures are a good thing, but cut them down and get them BUFFED. A natural shine is sufficient.

Really anything that makes me suspect that you're on the DL turns me off...wide legged slacks with a high tight belt, huge cuffs on a dress shirt, overly manicured locs, arched eyebrows (a trim is enough), EXTREMELY anal (no pun intended) about cleanliness, hygeine and neatness, etc.

BS2011

Star
Registered
- A woman that takes herself too seriously.
- A woman that don't know when to shut up.
- Smoking
- Dirty shoes or shoes that are leaning.
- A bitch that is loud.
- Big and/or ugly underwear.
- Too skinny w/ small breast
- Fat w/ small breasts
- Black inner thighs
- Black neck
-Bumpy back
-Hairy legs
-Hairy armpits
-A bitch that sounds white
-White bitches

Black Limey

Star
Registered
Very good posts here

Physical

1) Weaves that do not match your skin tone
2) Bad teeth
3) Hands tougher than mine
4) Hairy armpits/legs
5) Fucked up feet
6) Too much make up

Non Physical

1) Smokers
2) Heavy Drinkers
3) Being broke
4) Laziness
5) Not being positive
6) Selfishness
7) Religiously fanatical

:smh:

super_glue

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  • Bad breath
  • fucked up teeth
  • bad skin (razor bumps or that bumpage on the back of their head)
  • too much body hair
  • peezy haired balls
  • longer fingernails or worse a long pinky nail
  • dirty fingernails
  • chapped lips
  • ashy skin especially an ashy dick and ashy feet
The following aren't physical turnoffs but they turn me off physically:

• any indication that you don't see a doctor regularly
  • cliche behavior (like celebrating holidays, putting rims on your vehicle, jock grabbing, etc., saying "hey ma, mama" or "what's good", etc.)
  • lack of drive (if i can work 2 full time jobs to achieve my goals and/or if the need is there, why can't you?)
  • men who have kids but don't keep pictures of them in their wallet or around the house or who jump to say "but they don't live with me"
  • men who don't own dress shoes or a suit
  • smokers

Damn Femm I don't have any pics in my wallet. But I have em in my phone and in my car. But my kids live with me.

caramelcute

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I hate egotistical men
Liars
Someone wearing slouchy pants with a big shirt and flipped hat
Grills
Stank breath
Numerous tattoos
Big gold jewelry
Pierced nipples

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Damn Femm I don't have any pics in my wallet. But I have em in my phone and in my car. But my kids live with me.

Ok well in your phone is good.

But men who say "my kids don't live with me" as if that's a plus is just awful to me.

I also don't like alot of jewelry on men
Or men who constantly bring up ex's and baby's mommas during conversations.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
But men who say "my kids don't live with me" as if that's a plus is just awful to me.

You know! Saying it like it's a selling point :confused: I never understood that either. A lot of parents may not reside with their children, but when folks say it with a smile it's a red flag :smh:

superman2004

Star
Registered
I'm finding these turn offs hilarious

What I really want to know is how many of you either have one or more of the things you listed wrong with you or your spouse has one or more of the things you've listed.:yes:

8b9qr7d.jpg

i don't have any characteristics i listed regarding females. come to think of it, i have no physical flaws from the women who know me nor can i think of any.

BusterHymen

Potential Star
Registered
Physical
If I see White ash on the heals of a womans feet :puke::puke::puke:
weaves
funk
hair that goes from the bottom of the pussy to the back of the ass

Non physical
excessive gutter vocab
wearing sweats,flannels and socks to bed is a turn off
Big ass period panties (not soiled)

loppy

International
International Member
at the end of the day none of those things dont matter because if u and an individual have chemistry all that gets thrown out the door, whereby the person you are with right now or is going to get will not fulfill all that gratuitous tenets. nevertheless, standards must be kept can't have disquiet while going out.

Deuce_Wyld

Support BGOL
Registered
TOP 10

#1. Non Dick Suckers (c'mon now R U serious)
#2. Poor Hygiene (stank coochie, dirty clothes and sneakers)
#3. No Ass Having Broads (thats just wrong and NOT sexy)
#4. Excessive Profanity (Not ladylike)
#5. Ultra Ghetto Chicks (see above)
#6. Hoodrats and Gangster Girls (see above)
#7. Excessive Liars
#8. Messy Home (garbage overflowing, dirty dishes in sink)
#9. Bad Moms (cursing em out in public or calling them dumb asses, bitches etc:)
#10. Club Rats (No need to have your ass in the club every weekend, go home and raise your kids)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
at the end of the day none of those things dont matter because if u and an individual have chemistry all that gets thrown out the door, whereby the person you are with right now or is going to get will not fulfill all that gratuitous tenets. nevertheless, standards must be kept can't have disquiet while going out.

:yes:

Peace

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor

yeah, but if the relationship starts to go south, the shit you used to ignore just becomes magnified and makes the situation worse :rolleyes:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
poor hygiene
too much cologne
excess body hair
man boobs that are larger than my own
fat
ashy skin
tackiness in clothing and/or jewelry
bad taste in music
chemically processed hair
poor diet
cannot speak properly
not open to trying new things
oh yeah how could i forget small penis

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
Turn offs:

Bad weaves,
Brightly colored weaves,
Unkempt hair (the exception is if it's tastefully wrapped with a scarf)
Really bad skin
Bad breath
Tight clothes that don't flatter (i.e. belly or lovehandles hang over the top of jeans)
Excessive Gut/Cellulite and no attempt to do anything about it
Kankles
Poor general hygiene
Too many tatoos
Facial Piercings
Unshaven legs

I'll make concessions for some of these (but not bad breath/bad skin/poor general hygiene/bright weaves :puke: ), it all depends on the person, which means that this list is pretty much obsolete.

Edit: Bigirl made me think of this. Even though it isn't physical, not having command of the English language is a huge turn off. When we're kickin it...fine cause I let go too, but if we're out at something like a fancy dinner or an opera or something like that...leave it at the crib. Not to say that you can't be yourself (cause we can laugh and say nigga this and nigga that by ourselves), just have a little social grace and know how to play the game.

Last edited:

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
oh. :lol: is this something you see alot? I have only seen this a few times usually on old fat women who wear orthopedic shoes.

I've seen it on younger women who don't take care of themselves then decide to wear a short dress and strappy heels....Not a good look at all :puke: :smh: . Black women tend ot have less of a problem with this, but it does exist especially if they have strong European blood (i.e. I see it more in Redbones).

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
physical
* Fat brawds
* Bad hair weaves. There is a saying that goes, "you get what you
pay for".
* Fat brawds
* Long nose hairs
* Fat brawds
* Women that don't have defined jaw lines.
* Fat brawds
* Bad teeth
* Fat brawds
* Un-manicured hands/feet.
* Chin hairs
* Fat brawds
* Brawds with a bowl of chitterlings doubling as their stomach

Non physical
* Heavy drinkers
* Smokers
* Kid(s)
* Dumbness
* Conversational ineptness
* No house keeping skills
* Loud shrill type laughers
* No sense of style (I like my women jazzy)
* Selfishness
* Heavy insecurity

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Bad hygine, body; teeth, hair, nails, hair, feet
Street Slang; blood, nigga, bitch, hoe
Big clothing; saggy pants, oversized shirt, boxers, not ironed, gautiness like too much matching
Talk, talk, talk; fakery, frontin' lying, flakines, misrepresentation

I'm end my list now, I could go n but let me say I am sound, fair and progressive, because I don't carry on from one to the other, but if, you posess these traits, you have to...:lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Bad hygine, body; teeth, hair, nails, hair, feet
Street Slang; blood, nigga, bitch, hoe
Big clothing; saggy pants, oversized shirt, boxers, not ironed, gautiness like too much matching
Talk, talk, talk; fakery, frontin' lying, flakines, misrepresentation

I'm end my list now, I could go n but let me say I am sound, fair and progressive, because I don't carry on from one to the other, but if, you posess these traits, you have to...:lol:

:smh: -----> Kicks Rocks:(