Personal HomeGrown/JumpOff

castro

BABYLON fear I
Registered
Now these are all joints the the poster either took himself OR had sent to them directly from the chick in the pic correct? Some of the earlier posted pics have been circulated a while. Clear that up for me and I will add more..

I took the pics myself..props to everyone keeping the thread alive..we need more contributions!!

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor
hmmm, HNICs thread about niggas snitchin just reminded me about THIS thread (had to make sure it wasnt my joints that got ratted out). Anyway.. lemme get ready to keep the party going, gimme a sec..

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor
No recycled/reposted bullshit here.. all are personals sent from the source straight to my phone, email or taken by me personally..

no2plex

Rising Star
Registered
Homey sent this to me. A waiter from downtown Oklahoma City who just got these paid for and didn't mind showin em off! Bout to start school on Monday :D! Sorry for the size. Please help

mail

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i may have to go in the stash and pull some shit out.. but if you really want to see something, since you in philly, come to sables showbar 3979 ford road. a few blocks from route 76 off city like ave.. anyone that comes tonight and mentions bgol to security, i will buy them the drink of their choice.

sables got some bad bitches no doubt. but im more into the gutter spots, 2nd and cambria is where you find me when shakey butts are on the menu-damn i love the ricans.

Gsxr1074

Potential Star
Registered
sables got some bad bitches no doubt. but im more into the gutter spots, 2nd and cambria is where you find me when shakey butts are on the menu-damn i love the ricans.

I have been to sables years ago but I never been to 2nd and cambria. Come to think about it I havent been to strip clubs in a few years.. I might have to go set it off one day..