Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hey I got a nice one

1.jpg
End thread,you win:yes:

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u sure about that????? why dont we all take a stroll over to her myspace page and ask her. cause to me it looks lke she is taking the pic with her cell phone using her off (camera) hand.

http://www.myspace.com/da_boss_wifey

she lives in the near san Francisco......lil farther south.

m_63d774e319482e127199d891681cf7c3.jpg

l_fb9b7c54f71ff97c400308135e296e07.jpg

l_be71b67495979d9519f8edff43155508.jpg

l_14e3631c994e0fcee5a2d7f34577aeba.jpg

l_b4d211d880dcf03888f933d4d626f0ce.jpg

its called home grown......not stolengrown.
NOW THATS THE SECOND TIME IN THIS THREAD A FOUL COULD BE CALLED.:smh::smh::smh: NIGGAZ LYING ON THEY DICK, THATS A DAMN SHAME.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u sure about that????? why dont we all take a stroll over to her myspace page and ask her. cause to me it looks lke she is taking the pic with her cell phone using her off (camera) hand.

its called home grown......not stolengrown.

:cool::rolleyes:

Out of all those pics why am I the only one who has nudes:rolleyes:

I know her in real life fam & she doesn't live in Frisco mayne.

Me & Lilly go so far back I got letters & pics from'04 from her.

Jaguar2G

Support BGOL
Registered
:cool::rolleyes:

Out of all those pics why am I the only one who has nudes:rolleyes:

I know her in real life fam & she doesn't live in Frisco mayne.

Me & Lilly go so far back I got letters & pics from'04 from her.

Ill ask Lilly myself, lol and how come ur Nude picture is suspect because she is probably holding up a cellphone taking this picture alone in her bed.

man u lied and said 'taken by yours truly".

I could care less if u smashed or not, as im sure she is not a virgin.

lol i wonder if LILLY would appreciate knowing u posted her nudes on this very very public board. but ill go ask anyways,:lol::lol:

matter fact we can all ask, and drop her a line on myspace......

no point in deleting ur post because ive saved the pic and will upload it again if u dare delete this.......

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ill ask Lilly myself, lol and how come ur Nude picture is suspect because she is probably holding up a cellphone taking this picture alone in her bed.

man u lied and said 'taken by yours truly".

I could care less if u smashed or not, as im sure she is not a virgin.

lol i wonder if LILLY would appreciate knowing u posted her nudes on this very very public board. but ill go ask anyways,:lol::lol:

Fam I gave her the heads up she was on here like a yr ago:eek::yes:

Jaguar2G

Support BGOL
Registered
Fam I gave her the heads up she was on here like a yr ago:eek::yes:

lol dont try to cchange the subject and laugh ur way outta this, bottom line ur ass lied and said u took that pic. knowing she took it her damn self.

wethere u know her from elementary school matters not to me.....:hmm:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol dont try to cchange the subject and laugh ur way outta this, bottom line ur ass lied and said u took that pic. knowing she took it her damn self.

wethere u know her from elementary school matters not to me.....:hmm:

Dog I'm not laughing. She took it herself & I took the pussy:rolleyes: Either way Jimmy got those you didnt...

Times like these are when I wish I still had my Nextel i860 with pics of me & her at the Anaheim Hilton down the street from Disneyland:smh:

Jaguar2G

Support BGOL
Registered
Dog I'm not laughing. She took it herself & I took the pussy:rolleyes: Either way Jimmy got those you didnt...

Times like these are when I wish I still had my Nextel i860 with pics of me & her at the Anaheim Hilton down the street from Disneyland:smh:

lol lien on ur dick can cause a rash.......

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

SO YOU DID LIE? WHY ARE YOU HERE? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SAY "TAKEN BY YOURS TRULY" AND THEN JUST ADMIT IT WHEN A FOUL IS CALLED ON YOUR CLAIM. I NOW SUPPORT YOUR BAN. :smh:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol lien on ur dick can cause a rash.......

You're right bruh:lol:

I don't know what I was doing keeping it going so long. Me and ol girl never ever met...nope not even once.

I gets no action much like everyone else on here.:(:rolleyes:

I.F. UCKEDYABITCH

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know what I was doing keeping it going so long. Me and ol girl never ever met...nope not even once.

I DONT THINK ITS ABOUT WHETHER YOUR FUCKING HER/FUCKED HER OR NOT. YOU DIDNT TAKE THAT PIC AND CLAIMED YOU DID. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THATS STOLE GROWN. YOU COULD HAVE JUST POSTED IT AND IF ANYONE ASKED SAY SHE SENT IT TO YOU. I HAVE DOZENS OF SAVED PICS FROM BITCHES, IM NOT CLAIMING I TOOK THEM THO.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I DONT THINK ITS ABOUT WHETHER YOUR FUCKING HER/FUCKED HER OR NOT. YOU DIDNT TAKE THAT PIC AND CLAIMED YOU DID. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THATS STOLE GROWN. YOU COULD HAVE JUST POSTED IT AND IF ANYONE ASKED SAY SHE SENT IT TO YOU. I HAVE DOZENS OF SAVED PICS FROM BITCHES, IM NOT CLAIMING I TOOK THEM THO.

Truth.com

But that's just like this joint out the stash...
2431ci1.jpg

As well as this one
qstrie.jpg

Both were taken by me so:dunno:

Jaguar2G

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol: @ Denzel & Jim

Why does tinypic not always work like the cheek shot? :smh::hmm:

they dont host for Suckas.....