Personal HomeGrown/JumpOff

Rhayne

Star
Registered
if i lit a match in here.. this thread along with these raggedy ass broads yall posted would blow up in flames

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck that... ninjas is posting pics that they took of bitches they were fucking... (well, almost everyone is)... true home grown is >>>> unless the chicks are on some crackhead type ish... everyone likes home grown... keep em coming...

what the score so far quality and quantity

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck that... ninjas is posting pics that they took of bitches they were fucking... (well, almost everyone is)... true home grown is >>>> unless the chicks are on some crackhead type ish... everyone likes home grown... keep em coming...

what the score so far quality and quantity

a bunch of flat asses, a couple of "alright pics and the rest just fail:smh:

castro

BABYLON fear I
Registered
MY ENTRY
2rneov6.jpg

orsfn7.jpg

30iuxxy.jpg

fm8783.jpg

Nice work!:yes::yes::yes:

UptempoDro

I respond via .gifs =)
OG Investor
Now these are all joints the the poster either took himself OR had sent to them directly from the chick in the pic correct? Some of the earlier posted pics have been circulated a while. Clear that up for me and I will add more..

LOST SOUL

Potential Star
Registered
That chick is cute as hell with some big boobs. Major props and thanks for not being a complete bitch by blocking her face out.
Tell you what fam... How bout you just post a picture of a chic you bangin before you bitch about cats blurring faces out. Oh, and make sure you don't blur her face out :hmm:

LOST SOUL

Potential Star
Registered
i thought she woulda wanted me to block out her face but i asked her and she said she aint care :dunno:

Lol ill go thru my shit...she sends me shit all the time when i dont see her for a few days...hol up..
I might just withdraw my ballot after seein the titties :yes:

Rhayne

Star
Registered
LET US SEE SOMETHING, CAUSE I POSTED PRIME RED BOOTY MEAT.....AND ONE CHOCO APPLE.

i may have to go in the stash and pull some shit out.. but if you really want to see something, since you in philly, come to sables showbar 3979 ford road. a few blocks from route 76 off city like ave.. anyone that comes tonight and mentions bgol to security, i will buy them the drink of their choice.