People be very careful this virus is not done yet

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@Quek9 @woodchuck @easy_b

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Oh you can’t be apologetic now…… Trump and his people originally did this to a few people, but you have some dumb ass people in this country and the world. For a brief moment at the beginning of this pandemic, I was thinking a long the lines of some of these crazy people like Kyrie Irving, and this asshole…. What change my mind is what happened in India then I quickly got my shit together and got my shots and I’m glad I did it. Covid is still out there, but it is not as bad as it could be for now.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I understand why they did this but I’m still wearing my mask because I haven’t had a cold nor a sore throat for two years
:yes: I wear mine in any public space with people around. Like you, I haven’t had a cold since 2019.. This run has been amazing and I ain’t stopping. Mask wearing is just a regular part of daily living now.

Ain’t no turning back.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm masked up, sanitize my hand everytime I touch something and last but certainly not least, I'm tripled vaxxxed as well. I don't play that shit at all when it comes to this virus because this shit ain't no joke. Wishing everyone else on this forum to be safe out there.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The elderly and the sick seriously need to get this booster shot

Have you seen any information on the new boosters and heart disease? I only see the potential side affects are the same or milder. I also took the Pfizer for the original shot and bootser, and was looking for info about whether I should take the Moderna or Pfizer. I keep meaning to call the pharmacist but by the time I remember each night they are closed.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Have you seen any information on the new boosters and heart disease? I only see the potential side affects are the same or milder. I also took the Pfizer for the original shot and bootser, and was looking for info about whether I should take the Moderna or Pfizer. I keep meaning to call the pharmacist but by the time I remember each night they are closed.
As of right now there is no human trial data on the latest booster. I read it's not required unless the changes are major. Just like the yearly flu shot. I haven't taken it for that reason. Supposedly there are trials going on now.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I got the moderna shot.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I haven’t seen that people need to be careful and make sure they speak with the doctor before they get these boosters especially if they have pre-existing issues

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
As of right now there is no human trial data on the latest booster. I read it's not required unless the changes are major. Just like the yearly flu shot. I haven't taken it for that reason. Supposedly there are trials going on now.

I need to get it. I have fam coming home from Switzerland next month, which means I'm going to have unwanted visitors in the house and none of these folk are taking covid seriously. Most travel restrictions have been lifted, so non one has to wear masks. No telling what she is going to bring home. I also want to get my hair cut. Cases aren't being reported like they were and winter is coming so more people are going to be inside and cases may go up.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I need to get it. I have fam coming home from Switzerland next month, which means I'm going to have unwanted visitors in the house and none of these folk are taking covid seriously. Most travel restrictions have been lifted, so non one has to wear masks. No telling what she is going to bring home. I also want to get my hair cut. Cases aren't being reported like they were and winter is coming so more people are going to be inside and cases may go up.
Get the at home Covid test for your visiting family.. 5 min test will tell you their results ..have them take it like every 2-3 days and you should be good..as long as it stay negative

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Get the at home Covid test for your visiting family.. 5 min test will tell you their results ..have them take it like every 2-3 days and you should be good..as long as it stay negative

Good advice

But will the TAKE THE TEST?

Some folk out here still wilding