People be very careful this virus is not done yet

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Long COVID took their health. Then it took their money.
Thousands of people in Massachusetts and millions across the country face significant limitations resulting from long COVID. Long COVID is having a profound impact on the health and financial stability of patients as well as the US economy, adding to the nation’s already acute labor shortage.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Long COVID took their health. Then it took their money.
Thousands of people in Massachusetts and millions across the country face significant limitations resulting from long COVID. Long COVID is having a profound impact on the health and financial stability of patients as well as the US economy, adding to the nation’s already acute labor shortage.

There are a lot of elephants in a room because of this corporate America may not have a choice in this game, because the younger workers ain’t putting up with their bullshit anymore.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I am still very confused why this did not reman a norm for our people.

Per the article, in the beginning our rates weren't going down, theirs was just going up. Too many people thought we were no longer dying but that wasn't really the case, they were just making worse decisions and surpassed us. Now ours are basically down except when new variants come out. Too many folks are no longer taking it seriously, tho. I'm only a handful of people in the store wearing a mask. 400 people are still dying daily and there are a couple of new variants out. I got my booster last week, but it isn't updated for the latest 2 that just surfaced.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Per the article, in the beginning our rates weren't going down, theirs was just going up. Too many people thought we were no longer dying but that wasn't really the case, they were just making worse decisions and surpassed us. Now ours are basically down except when new variants come out. Too many folks are no longer taking it seriously, tho. I'm only a handful of people in the store wearing a mask. 400 people are still dying daily and there are a couple of new variants out. I got my booster last week, but it isn't updated for the latest 2 that just surfaced.

biden and his administration said they will make the gay sexually confused community their priority and they did...

so lets see if their priorities will save them next month!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Thank you honeysuckle

I actually meant avoiding groups of white people should be our everyday mantra

Pre post and during the pandemic

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Its not about what you typed, its about what you promote.

Im tryin to save souls before its too late!!

democrats are about slowly seeping your soul from you,

so you end up an empty pedo shell like sleepy jo!!

My soul? Kneegrow have a seat. I'm My soul is not in danger and the only prominent folks getting arrested for pedo shit have been dems, except for Anthony Weiner.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My soul? Kneegrow have a seat. I'm My soul is not in danger and the only prominent folks getting arrested for pedo shit have been dems, except for Anthony Weiner.

Thats because when they was about to really get to the wealthy elite parasitic pedos, when the whole

Isreali mossad epstein extortion ring got busted, and yo boy prince andrew was being called in for questioning,

Next thing you know.

WORLD PLANDEMIC the whole world got sick, had to wear a mask, which was really symbolic to

SHUTTING THE FUCK up...

and next thing you know, nobody was talking about epstein, prince andrew, bill gates, trump,

that fuckin weirdo pizza guy podesta.. or epsteins List of extorted folks..

They say that list was a whos who of world leaders and influencers....including yo prince andrew ON UP!!

But if anyone is a die heart democrat or republikkklan or any oath taker that

just blindly follows orders.... supports that crap..

Its actually too late to save their souls.. they headed to the void....

and that shit is worse than hell..

satan wants no part of the void!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Thats because when they was about to really get to the wealthy elite parasitic pedos, when the whole

Isreali mossad epstein extortion ring got busted, and yo boy prince andrew was being called in for questioning,

Next thing you know.

WORLD PLANDEMIC the whole world got sick, had to wear a mask, which was really symbolic to

SHUTTING THE FUCK up...

and next thing you know, nobody was talking about epstein, prince andrew, bill gates, trump,

that fuckin weirdo pizza guy podesta.. or epsteins List of extorted folks..

They say that list was a whos who of world leaders and influencers....including yo prince andrew ON UP!!

But if anyone is a die heart democrat or republikkklan or any oath taker that

just blindly follows orders.... supports that crap..

Its actually too late to save their souls.. they headed to the void....

and that shit is worse than hell..

satan wants no part of the void!!

Geezus. We have a Black QAnon. SMH.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Geezus. We have a Black QAnon. SMH.

Black??

you know race doesnt exist right?

why do you die hard democrats and republicans, like division so much,

how come, so much effort is made to avoid any common ground??

all democrats and republicans do is keep people divided!

Are you not tired of that bullshit ???

or does your livelihood depend on it??

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Black??

you know race doesnt exist right?

why do you die hard democrats and republicans, like division so much,

how come, so much effort is made to avoid any common ground??

all democrats and republicans do is keep people divided!

Are you not tired of that bullshit ???

or does your livelihood depend on it??

What are you this week? Moorish? Regardless of race you too damn old to believe QAnon mess. That's for mentally disturbed and gullible white folk. I thought you had more sense than that. I don't know if you've been smoking bad weed or what, but I have low tolerance this week for BS so keep it moving or you are going to join Shaddy on my block list.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you this week? Moorish? Regardless of race you too damn old to believe QAnon mess. That's for mentally disturbed and gullible white folk. I thought you had more sense than that. I don't know if you've been smoking bad weed or what, but I have low tolerance this week for BS so keep it moving or you are going to join Shaddy on my block list.

When you have knowledge and not mindfucked by education, you would know Moorish is a complexion a hue,

but folks who been mindfucked by indoctrination would only know would they been programmed to know.

but to answer your question, unlike the parrot minded, Im all that Moorish American by way of the Ancients..

Mayans, Moabites, Cannanites, Carthgians, Etruscans, Sumerians..

I am A MULTI UNIVERSAL ORGANIC SOUL... being a democrat or republican is like

being in fuckin PRISON when you have a SOUL and OWN IT

and dont SELL IT or YOUR PEOPLE out for, six pence of silver, you know

that bag, aka that weekly check to KEEP YOU IN CHECK....

hey they fucked up with the mandates,

They REALLY GOT A KNIGGA OUT HERE LIVING FREE..

IN THOUGHT AND MIND.

Now make sure you wear your mask and be a good little agent,

and do what you are told.

My Moorish American aka Unverisal God in Flesh, will be going for a nice little

run, and eating food that feeds his KEPT SOUL!!!!

I wish everybody had this beautiful feeling of true freedom.

Free from fear, plandemics, demoncrat and republikkklan

mind control and their agents.

I know yo ass nervous as FUCK about next month...

I could care less..

either you crack the code or

get cracked by the code..

Its your choice.

Its always your choice!!!

you ever seen the classic ol skool see no evil

hear no evil and speak no evil

and they have a monkeys hand covering his mouth so he cant tallk,

Thats what making muthafuckas wearking a facemask represents...

Shut the fuck up, stop talkin about global pedo rings and

arresting us global elties,

where your mask and shut the fuck up,

and that exactly what the sheeple did,

they wore their mask

and they SHUTTED THE FUCK UP like

they were mind controlled to do...

You wearing your mask today??

You know people are getting respiratory issues because they spraying us like roaches,

but you so busy lookin at your fuckin t.v indoors,

instead of being outside and lookin the fuck UP you know REALI FUCKIN TY

you would see what REAL and not whats being programmed into

your thought process.

hey you gonna miss me???