Parental visitation: Who's wrong here in this situation?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
22 y/o Impala SS on factory wheels.

He's a man refusing to be manipulated
Has a child that doesnt live with him by a woman he isnt with. And a court ordered custody order telling him when he can and cannot see his child.. He's way past not being manipulated my man.

Hes a petty immature grown boy who has limited control of his life and is thus reduced to controlling petty shit like who can touch his old ass car. Pathetic.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me the dude made the situation worse. Just let her put the child in the car and move on.

Not a good look to argue in front of their child

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me the dude made the situation worse. Just let her put the child in the car and move on.

Not a good look to argue in front of their child

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has a child that doesnt live with him by a woman he isnt with. And a court ordered custody order telling him when he can and cannot see his child.. He's way past not being manipulated my man.

Hes a petty immature grown boy who has limited control of his life and is thus reduced to controlling petty shit like who can touch his old ass car. Pathetic.
Judgemental much?

You perceive that his reason for not acquiescing to her is simply because he doesn't want her "touching his car". That's the boundary he set, but its not the reason, and it doesnt need explanation, ..Respect it, but she wasn't.

For example, if I tell you don't touch me, it really don't matter why I said it, you just best not touch me :hmm:

It has absolutely nothing to do with the car. Respect boundaries.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does she want to put the 'baby' which she is walking, talking etc in the car.

If y'all don't see that this women is railroading y'all are more naive then I thought.

She has no business in touching his property. No she doesnt even have the right to inspect the car seat. Imagine if when he bought her back that he said he wouldnt give her back because he cant put her in the car seat.

She says your yelling, and you pushed me etc. That is absurd..... She is extremely manipulative and dangerous, that little girl is going to grow up to hate her dad, and her mom cause of the dumb shit she doing.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Judgemental much?
Judgmental ? You said he was a man refusing to be manipulated. I just stated the facts that conflict with that. Hes way beyond a point of not wanting to be manipulated my man.

And hes picking a weird time, place and symbolic item to draw boundaries over. You guys try way too hard to justify stupid behavior.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Judgmental ? You said he was a man refusing to be manipulated. I just stated the facts that conflict with that. Hes way beyond a point of not wanting to be manipulated my man.

And hes picking a weird time, place and symbolic item to draw boundaries over. You guys try way too hard to justify stupid behavior.
I brought up you being judgemental because you said a lot about him and don't know him, you only see a short clip of him.

You stated that he's an "immature grown boy that has limited control over his life". That's a reach considering you don't know him from a can of paint.

And it also speaks to the fact that you are willing to overlook or maybe simply accept that the child support & court system are designed to subjugate men, to separate families, & keep families in turmoil. We all make mistakes, we all have lapses in judgment, we all may misjudge the character of someone we wanted to believe the best in.

He's a man because he is doing what's necessary to be in his daughter's life. He drove 2 hours to get his daughter, that's not the actions of a person not trying to do their part, he's being accountable, he's being responsible.... and that's why he's not allowing this woman to further derail or potentially threaten the security of his ride, his situation, or his freedom.

You seem to assume his reason for not acquiescing to her will, but have you asked why she insists, even after being told not to do something, that she have her way? She consistently disregarded his words & boundaries.

She does not have the right to anything that doesn't belong to her, the idea that she thinks so is a false sense of entitlement.

Who's really the immature one here?

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's that silly shit. I'd let her put my daughter in the car so we can go. It wasn't a big deal.
It was a power play on her part. "I am going to go into YOUR car". He probably was tired with her "stepping past clear boundaries". No way would she allow him to put the kid in her car. He would look stupid trying to go tit for tat. She knows it fucks with him, thats why she is doing it. Its stupid, but thats how petty power plays are.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
WOW, this is about CONTROL
That BITCH ain't wanna give him the Child PERIOD
Shit made me angry

From the little I know about Women I can tell you
she STILL Loves him (A LOT) or wouldn't bother with that BS.

Peep how the girl was standing up, He went to pick Her up and
that bitch hurried up and picked Her up so He couldn't take Her

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I brought up you being judgemental because you said a lot about him and don't know him, you only see a short clip of him.

You stated that he's an "immature grown boy that has limited control over his life". That's a reach considering you don't know him from a can of paint.
The entire argument was immature as fuck. Him allowing it to continue while recording is objectively childish. And once you have a child living outside of your home and court ordered visitation and custody, its safe to say a significant portion of your life is out of your control.
And it also speaks to the fact that you are willing to overlook or maybe simply accept that the child support & court system are designed to subjugate men, to separate families, & keep families in turmoil. We all make mistakes, we all have lapses in judgment, we all may misjudge the character of someone we wanted to believe the best in.
I dont disagree with any of this. Just dont think it has anything to do with that 2 minute clip either. That was a stupid argument by two stupid adults. But as a man he should have the tools to better address and calm a matter of that kind.
He's a man because he is doing what's necessary to be in his daughter's life. He drove 2 hours to get his daughter, that's not the actions of a person not trying to do their part, he's being accountable, he's being responsible.... and that's why he's not allowing this woman to further derail or potentially threaten the security of his ride, his situation, or his freedom.

You seem to assume his reason for not acquiescing to her will, but have you asked why she insists, even after being told not to do something, that she have her way? She consistently disregarded his words & boundaries.
Now who is the reaching? You've drawn alot of assumptions and conclusions instead of just assessing what you see as you see it and going from there. You guys keep creating these McGuyver scenarios where that chick is hiding a home made pipe bomb and is intent on planting it in the car the child is in in order to jam up the dad. You cats sound fucking ridiculous. Instead of simply saying "yes, both are being petty but he could end it easily", You guys have turned her into the unibomber while making him out to be some high level assassins target. Insane.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kid got working legs.. She can walk to the car herself.. Mother kept picking her up like the kid like she wasn't capable.. Mother was being an idiot...father was being stubborn but I can tell he has a reason to be.. 1 of my boys is going through some shit like this and I already kno that bitch crazy..she play the fake innocent game but deep down she nuts..the vid reminds me of them two.. Shorty wanna be nosey and want everything to go her way nah bitch its not like that..next time meet her at Starbucks inside

Clubber_lang

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It seemed like a petty back and forth at first but I think I understand now why he didn't want her in his car. I think he fears she will put something in there that will get him in trouble or will make some other false claim. The fact that he has someone taking video of the exchange leads me to believe he might be doing the right thing.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Oh no, ive dealt with crazy countless times. Just was never stupid enough to rawdog and nut up in em. Big difference.

And her desire/request wasnt an unreasonable one. And did not rise to the level of refusing to take custody based on that exchange. And no i didnt miss her claiming assault. Thats kinda my point tho. Engaging in the bullshit gives opportunity for shit like that to happen. She claims he pushed her from the car.

And yes she can plant drugs, bombs, guns, etc.. in the car. But is any of that likely when she puts her kid in there? NO. And if he thinks its possible then do an inspection once she places kid in car. But to record himself refusing to take custody on the basis of "i dont want you to touch my car" is beyond idiotic.

I've been working but shes already making false claims in the video what do you think shes going to do inside his car. Man you're way off on this one

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been working but shes already making false claims in the video what do you think shes going to do inside his car. Man you're way off on this one
I hear you bro. I just value time and peace of mind. I dont engage in alot of energy wasting bullshit. I also know how mole hills become mountains when dealing with emotional women. As the adult male in that dynamic he should have done what it took to get his child and move on with his day. Like i said, women can be petty and over protective.. She also is probably bitter knowing dude is a weekend dad and she carries the load full time so that frustration bleeds over during their limited interaction.

Ultimately, his goal was to get his child. So his actions should have been to that end. Instead he kept talking about his old ass car. He failed and wasted a trip.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Idiots. Let her put the damn baby in.
This. She's being petty, but he was being way too emotional and irrational with her pettiness. Let the chick put the girl in the car seat and get the fuck on. If she did some extra shit, you'd have it on camera. He played right into he hands.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This. She's being petty, but he was being way too emotional and irrational with her pettiness. Let the chick put the girl in the car seat and get the fuck on. If she did some extra shit, you'd have it on camera. He played right into he hands.
What happens when you never tell a woman no? They will overstep their boundaries... This situation about a chick that dosent like boundaries or respect other peoples comfort zone...she's an habitual line stepper. She didn't like the fact he wasn't going to allow her to do whatever she wanted...she was on if I can't put my kid in your car she can't go.. What kinda bs is that..what was her obsession with her having to put the kid in the car..the kid could obviously walk but she continuously picked her up like she was on some ownership its my way or the highway shit.. Bitch is nuts

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
She want to put the baby in the car for a reason and without knowing anything about either of them I would surmise she want to smell the inside of the car to see if he smokes in his car so she can use that to not allow her to get in the car. He is aware as to why she want to put the child in the car even as he make it seem like she just being difficult.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She want to put the baby in the car for a reason and without knowing anything about either of them I would surmise she want to smell the inside of the car to see if he smokes in his car so she can use that to not allow her to get in the car. He is aware as to why she want to put the child in the car even as he make it seem like she just being difficult.
Nah habitual line stepper... He already opened the door and she would've smelled it right than and there... Plus she would've smelled it on him... Take this scenario , flip roles, and let it been her house.. If ole boy aggressively try to step foot in her house without her permission or when she said no ya would say he was wrong.. If he said well you can't have your kid unless I step foot in your house ya would say he was wrong.. If he said 4get that I'm out ya would say he was wrong... The kid could walk in the crib without ole boy stepping in there is what ya would say... Back to the footage shorty is nuts..like I said she remind me to much of 1 of my boys baby mothers

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A Condom fixes this situation.
wizkid-ft-Future-everytime-ekovibez.jpg

parisian

International
International Member
it has nothing to do with the kid's safety, she is trying to keep exerting a measure of control on him
I'm pretty sure this is not the first incident so dude is just fed up and showing it
choose wisely who you nut in

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
You dumb muthafuckas! :angry:
That bitch is in the wrong!

All she had to do was hand him the baby. She wanted to fuck with him and the child is the weapon of choice. And the main reason and usually the only reason why an ex or baby mama fucks with you like that is because the bitch wants back what she can't have which is the child's father back up in her life and her pussy. She can't have her way with him so she harasses him in this manner and tries to play the shit off as innocent. Got this dude looking like a damn fool. :smh:
Hoes only does this shit to dads who give a fuck about seeing their kids. If he didn't give a damn, she would be as cooperative as hell and wouldn't pull this shit in a million years.