Parental visitation: Who's wrong here in this situation?

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They both acting like petty idiots.

If I were dude, getting my child in the car ASAP is way more important than the stupid arguing.

I don’t know why the fuck the chick is insisting on putting her in his car other than just trying to get a reaction out of him, but ain’t shit in my car I’m worried about someone else seeing and my pride ain’t that ridiculous that I’m just on some “don’t touch my car ever” bullshit either when it comes to me seeing/getting my child.

Who got time for that going back and forth shit, especially in front of the kid?

Put the kid in the car and keep it moving.

You gotta learn to pick your battles and not allow people to get a rise out of you over bullshit or life will fucking drive you insane

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If I were dude, getting my child in the car ASAP is way more important than the stupid arguing.

I don’t know why the fuck the chick is insisting on putting her in his car other than just trying to get a reaction out of him, but ain’t shit in my car I’m worried about someone else seeing and my pride ain’t that ridiculous that I’m just on some “don’t touch my car ever” bullshit either when it comes to me seeing/getting my child.

Who got time for that going back and forth shit, especially in front of the kid?

You gotta learn to pick your battles and not allow people to get a rise out of you over bullshit or life will fucking drive you insane
She’s insisting because he is showing her something. Do you see how these women play you? You go high, they go low. You go low they low. She knows how to push his buttons. Eventually, he will grow up and demand she drop the kid off at the police station. But that’s contingent on if they’re adults.

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Idiots. Let her put the damn baby in.

No bro. Baby can walk. She doesn't need to carry that big child. She's being very petty and he's being stubborn. Both are wrong. Obviously, i dont know the whole story but there might be a reason he doesn't want her in his car. Both are being immature here if he doesn't have a legitimate reason for not wanting her in there.

irvthaperv

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How come the dumb bitch couldn’t just give the baby to the father? He can’t hold his own baby? He’s the one driving so HE is responsible for making sure the baby is secure in the car seat. Maybe he wants to hold/hug his child first. Fuck that dumb broad. She’s just being a nosey ass bitch and wants to get in his car - probably to see if there’s any evidence of another broad being in there or if it smells like weed so she can use that shit against him. Lol

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
He drove two hours to see his child and hes holding up that reunion to engage in a petty argument with the mother who wants to secure her in the vehicle because he doesnt want her to touch his 15 year old car.
Man it has nothing to do with the car. He's recording their interaction for a reason. The mother does not belong in his car. I'd bet that hes fearful shes going to do something stupid once shes in his car or find a reason to call the police. Yall wildin

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man it has nothing to do with the car. He's recording their interaction for a reason. The mother does not belong in his car. I'd bet that hes fearful shes going to do something stupid once shes in his car or find a reason to call the police. Yall wildin
They have a custody agreement/order (as evidenced by his recording and mentioning the judge). She cant arbitrarily refuse to transfer custody based on looking in the car. And if she does she will have to deal with those consequences. Woman can be petty, spiteful, and overly protective. Her actions were probably a result of all those things. As a man, its best to facilitate a smooth transfer of custody and not engage in petty bullshit... especially if you a parttime parent who just drove 2 hours to see the child. Why further delay that to argue about her touching your car and wanting to secure the child?

This is mindnumbingly imbecilic and immature behavior on his part. If she wants to secure the child in the vehicle and make sure he has a properly functioning car seat then let her and be on your way man. You're a fucking weekend dad.. Make the tranfer as smooth as possible and appreciate the fact she has the kid probably 90% of the time and is overly protective. Recording that dumb shit while refusing to let her do so is clown shit and can only end badly for him.

He looks and sounds like a fucking fool bro.

If they both go in front of a judge for new custody order and they are asked legal basis for both their refusals... She will simply say "i wanted to make sure he had properly secured and installed car seat.". He can only say "I didnt want her to touch my car your honor". Foh.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They have a custody agreement/order (as evidenced by his recording and mentioning the judge). She cant arbitrarily refuse to transfer custody based on looking in the car. And if she does she will have to deal with those consequences. Woman can be petty, spiteful, and overly protective. Her actions were probably a result of all those things. As a man, its best to facilitate a smooth transfer of custody and not engage in petty bullshit... especially if you a parttime parent who just drove 2 hours to see the child. Why further delay that to argue about her touching your car and wanting to secure the child?

This is mindnumbingly imbecilic and immature behavior on his part. If she wants to secure the child in the vehicle and make sure he has a properly functioning car seat then let her and be on your way man. You're a fucking weekend dad.. Make the tranfer as smooth as possible and appreciate the fact she has the kid probably 90% of the time and is overly protective. Recording that dumb shit while refusing to let her do so is clown shit and can only end badly for him.

He looks and sounds like a fucking fool bro.

If they both go in front of a judge for new custody order and they are asked legal basis for both their refusals... She will simply say "i wanted to make sure he had properly secured and installed car seat.". He can only say "I didnt want her to touch my car your honor". Foh.
Actually it's the complete opposite. There is no judge in America who is going to make it a prerequisite that the mom must strap in the baby as a condition of visitation. obviously a lot of you have never dealth with crazy chicks but dude was 100% correct by not allowing her inside his car. The broad could drop off a bag of coke call the police and then say he has drugs around his baby. She could get inside his car and try to trash it and refuse to move. It's a reason why he doesn't want her inside his car. Like I said y'all never dealt with crazy and and furthermore she can just hand over the baby. And you're ignoring the fact that she said he assaulted her in that video. Is that the person you want inside your car? Come on dude you're smarter than this

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
He's a better man than me cause that whiny voice would have...

Anyway, while both are acting petty, she is by far the worst. She's accusing him of pushing and yelling where I see no such thing. Right away she jumps into the poor me, victim role. She has the right to inspect the car seat but not touch the car. He is responsible for securing the child and any damage that could happen to the kid. There is absolutely no reason or basis for her to put the kid in the car seat. She's just really fucking with dude. Or else she's just so immature or sheltered she doesn't understand how the real world works.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually it's the complete opposite. There is no judge in America who is going to make it a prerequisite that the mom must strap in the baby as a condition of visitation. obviously a lot of you have never dealth with crazy chicks but dude was 100% correct by not allowing her inside his car. The broad could drop off a bag of coke call the police and then say he has drugs around his baby. She could get inside his car and try to trash it and refuse to move. It's a reason why he doesn't want her inside his car. Like I said y'all never dealt with crazy and and furthermore she can just hand over the baby. And you're ignoring the fact that she said he assaulted her in that video. Is that the person you want inside your car? Come on dude you're smarter than this
Oh no, ive dealt with crazy countless times. Just was never stupid enough to rawdog and nut up in em. Big difference.

And her desire/request wasnt an unreasonable one. And did not rise to the level of refusing to take custody based on that exchange. And no i didnt miss her claiming assault. Thats kinda my point tho. Engaging in the bullshit gives opportunity for shit like that to happen. She claims he pushed her from the car.

And yes she can plant drugs, bombs, guns, etc.. in the car. But is any of that likely when she puts her kid in there? NO. And if he thinks its possible then do an inspection once she places kid in car. But to record himself refusing to take custody on the basis of "i dont want you to touch my car" is beyond idiotic.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Glad he got the shit on camera she's an asshole. I'm thinking there's more to why he doesn't want her touching his car too. While she does have a right to inspect the car seat, insisting on putting her in is petty as fuck. She just staring an argument on purpose. Judge needs to get in her ass over this.

cYH38Z.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Idk
One instance says let her put the baby in the car
I see her not being civil even after she puts her in the car it feels like the car seat wouldn't be up to snuff and then her saying well you can't use mine

Also it's probably happened before which is why he has his boy recording it

I feel letting her do it

But he also knows her better than we do
I didn't like him being calm and her immediately talking about he's yelling at her those are gaslighting irritants on purpose

They shouldn't have had a baby together

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Both wrong. Swallow that pride and spend the weekend with your kid.

That guy is a fucking idiot.

Y'all crazy! He said he didn't trust her, that tells me all I need to know. This bitch might put something in the car, under the car seat, then call police .... Or take some shit that doesn't belong to her and refuse to give it back.

The fact that she is insisting on doing something so trivial and dismissing it as "not a big deal" shows that she has ulterior motives.

This is a manipulation play, plain & simple.

Stay far away from women like this and keep them FAR away from you & yours.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly!

The gift of discernment.

Bredren, if you pay attention, people will show/tell you who they are. Believe them.