Papa John’s USED Shaq to SAVE the company... and NOW they want to FIRE him for this petty BULLSHIT reason

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@tallblacknyc is right about pizza hut messing up big time when they first tried to expand in nyc WITHOUT delivery

They were either connected with like a taco bell etc or like 711 type gas stations.

Delivery ESPECIALLY pizza is a damn tradition in ny. You aint doing that?

You aint serious no matter how good your pizza might be.

Thats how Domino's dominated

Only a handful of pizza spots in ny don't deliver and they are considered like the most top tier like coal fire brick etc.

We take pizza mad serious here. You already know other states import our water just to get the taste right.

Chicago deep dish is essentially pizza soup no disrespect.

But we can't act like they aint trash pizza in ny like everywhere else.

But i aint never had BETTER pizza outside nyc.

But you obviously understand that..

I aint never had BETTER philly steak outside philly but to me its still overated at the POPULAR spots, the hood spots had better sandwiches in philly, same as the wings in buffalo. I always want to try in and out burger and roscoes and fatburger you gitta respect it...

But many locals tell me its not really all that.

Now getting a lobster roll? You NEED to go to the new England area for that

Period.

Everybody got there thing.

Not even worth discussion

But NO REAL FOODIE gonna argue against nyc having the best pizza

None.

“Soup”?

I’ll give you lasagna.

Definitely sounds like Pizza Hut messed up by not delivering, their loss!

And YES, New Yorkers do take their pizza serious and I’m not mad at them! It‘s good, I like it. I have no issue with it. I’m just saying, if people from most other l places except NY taste a slice of NY pizza. They’re probably not going to be blown away. Yes they’ll probably say it‘s good, but it’s not going to match up with their expectations.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never speak about me if I don’t speak directly to you.

Never comment on a comment that I said, got it?

Don’t answer that because your answers aren’t respected.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Soup”?

I’ll give you lasagna.

And YES, New Yorkers do take their pizza serious and I’m not mad at them! It‘s good, I like it. I have no issue with it. I’m just saying, if people from most other l places except NY taste a slice of NY pizza. They’re probably not going to be blown away. Yes they’ll probably say it‘s good, but it’s not going to match up with their expectations.
You posted a pie

and playa haiti is just mad his deep dish was runny and wasn’t done.

deep dish done right can only be executed with the proper personnel and techinque

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“Soup”?

I’ll give you lasagna.

you know?

you RIGHT

I need to try Chicago style AGAIN from a spot EVERYONE agrees is the best.

sidebar...

Chicago do STEAKS better than NY.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know?

you RIGHT

I need to try Chicago style AGAIN from a spot EVERYONE agrees is the best.

sidebar...

Chicago do STEAKS better than NY.

giphy.gif

Let’s not start the “Better than” because then shots will be fired! :lol:

Keep in mind, I said Domino’s was good. Didn’t say it was better:lol:

I haven’t had Chicago’s pizza in years either but from what I remember, it was good too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda remember just know dominoes is ehhh... It's better than lil Cesar trash... Probably somewhere in the realm of papa johns

I agree, it’s on the realm of Papa John’s. No argument over here.

Never said Domino’s was the best, y’all just like shitting on it and I said it was good!:lol:

Y’all over here trying to disrespect a niggas taste buds and I’m letting you know it ain’t happening!

giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Never said Domino’s was the best, y’all just like shitting on it and I said it was good!:lol:

Y’all over here trying to disrespect a niggas taste buds and I’m letting you know it ain’t happening!

giphy.gif
hey some people love blue box Mac and cheese, hot pockets, and dominoes.. We all got our certain food that taste great to us but not necessarily to others

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy.gif

NO!!!!

I eat Domino's on occasion fam in fact I got 2 free pies recently as a promotion when all this stuff popped off.

It has its place and time.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif
Man, I swear no one eats Pizzahut, papa johns, dominoes, etc, but those places stay packed and making money. You bring any of those pizzas to any fucking break room at some of these jobs and that shit gone. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my issue is after all these years I STILL can;t find description of ll the different crusts Domino's has!

https://www.dominos.co.nz/menu/crusts
  • CRUSTS.
  • DEEP PAN. Thick, hearty & tasty. ...
  • CLASSIC CRUST. Our Classic Crust, is even crispier on the outside and still soft, light and fluffy on the inside. ...
  • THIN 'N' CRISPY. Domino's wafer thin base is crispy all the way through and keeps its crunch to the very last bite.
  • CHEESY CRUST. ...
  • GLUTEN FREE BASE. ...
  • EDGE.

• And no I’m not into Domino’s like that, just trying to help out! :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I swear no one eats Pizzahut, papa johns, dominoes, etc, but those places stay packed and making money. You bring any of those pizzas to any fucking break room at some of these jobs and that shit gone. :lol:

I hear you! And I’ll accept that from TallBlack and Playahaitian because they’re in NYC. Everywhere else people are murdering those pizzas! :lol:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Papa Johns pizza is trash anyway. Shaq got his money and now it's time to bounce.

Like Shaq is going to be trying to go to board meetings:lol: Dude ain't got time for that.