Papa John’s USED Shaq to SAVE the company... and NOW they want to FIRE him for this petty BULLSHIT reason

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Anybody stupid enough to fall for that marketing campaign is stupid enough to believe any other spin they put out.
He did his tap dance, got paid, and now he's off to the next sellout. Who cares? He's not giving me any of that money.
Thank god I live in NYC where we have real pizza on every corner. Never had that crap, never even seen a store.

You'd be surprised how many of those stores are scattered throughout nyc.

And they are making money.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
You'd be surprised how many of those stores are scattered throughout nyc.

And they are making money.

I guess I would be. I don't know if they don't register on my brain or what. My kids tell me you're right and there are dominos and pizza hut and some other franchise shit they eat with their friends.

Now I gotta go beat they momma's ass cause I know no kids of mine would be eating that garbage.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess I would be. I don't know if they don't register on my brain or what. My kids tell me you're right and there are dominos and pizza hut and some other franchise shit they eat with their friends.

Now I gotta go beat they momma's ass cause I know no kids of mine would be eating that garbage.

Well damn that escalated quickly

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

Well damn that escalated quickly
:giggle:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall like it Better than real ny pizza?

Let me just get this out of the way before New Yorkers come at me

giphy.gif

Do I like it “Better” then real NY pizza? Hmmm, good question.

This might sound blasphemous to some, but real NY pizza is just that. Pizza...

It’s a thin crust, sauce and cheese and maybe some toppings. Is it good? Yes. But it’s not something where you’re gonna look at the pizza and say “Damn, this is good”!

Also there’s different types of pizza. Thin crust, pan, deep dish, Chicago style, Detroit style etc.

Domino’s crust is good, it has garlic and butter and maybe some other spices so it tastes better than a think crust pizza. Flavor wise. But sometimes I want an NY style pizza so I’d prefer that over Domino’s or any other pizza spot.

And before anyone comes replies talking about their Mom & Pop/Local pizza spot is way better than Domino’s. We know, we’ve heard that before. And we know, Domino’s tastes like cardboard. We know. We also know that’s not true.

Which pizza looks better?

20181015-state-of-slice-delmar-clay-williams.jpg

fed5a7d6882ced663c643d1ac4f4b14c.jpg

pepperoni-pizza-slice.jpg

Dxw-2JuX4AASpYC.jpg:large

dominos.jpg

DU46ZyZX4AADp1R.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy.gif

It’s a thin crust, sauce and cheese and maybe some toppings. Is it good? Yes. But it’s not something where you’re gonna look at the pizza and say “Damn, this is good”!

Also there’s different types of pizza. Thin crust, pan, deep dish, Chicago style, Detroit style etc.

Domino’s crust is good, it has garlic and butter and maybe some other spices so it tastes better than a think crust pizza. Flavor wise. But sometimes I want an NY style pizza so I’d prefer that over Domino’s or any other pizza spot.

And before anyone comes replies talking about their Mom & Pop/Local pizza spot is way better than Domino’s. We know, we’ve heard that before. And we know, Domino’s tastes like cardboard. We know. We also know that’s not true.

dominos.jpg

DU46ZyZX4AADp1R.jpg

Yeah i hear you Domino's has its place

But nah

NY pizza >>>>>

Looks and tastes better.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah i hear you Domino's has its place

But nah

NY pizza >>>>>

Looks and tastes better.

You’re biased :giggle:

I’m not mad at you, one can’t argue with New Yorkers about pizza just like one can’t argue with someone from Philly about cheesesteaks. And I respect it.

And I’m not arguing by the way, just giving an outside perspective.

I :inlove:pizza by the way, and at no point did I say Domino’s was better or worse. And :inlove: was for @HNIC :roflmao:

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/mods-hnic-can-this-emoji-be-switched-out.1086385/

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I think they tried to use Oprah in a similar manner to save Boeing after it committed terrorist acts via the documentary on Russell Simmons. Double downing on this bizarre strategy and beliefs.

Messing with passenger jets gets the attention of any number of countries who could dump viruses on us to send a message back.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wrote an article about this a couple of months ago...

Today we are going to learn a lesson (something they will not teach you in business school) on Historically White Corporations or Historically White Assets. This lesson is important to avoid some of the pitfalls that can happen such as murder, false rape accusations, false murder accusations, investment scams (Clinton Portis), murder suicides, infidelity exposures destroying your wholesome image, etc. to substantially depress your future income. I am really targeting the entertainer, musician, athlete; one of the infinitesimally small ways we can earn a substantial amount of wealth to acquire a HWC or HWA to exert control.

You are projected to earn $1 billion in endorsement deals and salary as an athlete what do you do with this money?

Do's

1. Invest in exchange traded funds, mutual funds, or create your own that diversifies your investments broadly without being able to exert any significant control over a HWC.

2. Create a company from scratch targeting the African-American market

3. Provide venture capital to black entrepreneurs

4. License technology or buy expertise from a HWC to set up your company; Do not acquire the HWC to gain their technology or expertise in a particular area.

5. Buy a few franchises to target the African-American market, do not go on TV bragging about your ownership of these franchises.

6. Keep your investments in a HWC or HWA private and discrete. Set up an offshore shell company or other diversionary tactics to hide your role in the investments.

Don't

1. Go on CNBC Power Lunch bragging about the amount of control you are exerting over a HWC or HWA.

This is a setup designed to broadcast your ownership of a HWC so that retaliatory measures can be taken.

2. Providing venture capital to a white founder/entrepreneur such as Tesla or Ring where if successful you would have a controlling stake in their company.

3. Acquiring a Historically White Corporation or Historically White Asset (Beatles music catalog) by purchasing a controlling stake in the company.

4. Seek to acquire a foundational franchise of a sports league (Lakers, Celtics, Patriots, Steelers) that is not an expansion into a small market.

5. Request significant shares in the company in exchange for endorsing their products; demanding to be on the Board of Directors of a HWC.

s3-news-tmp-145694-s3-news-tmp-170067-unnamed-2x1-940--2x1--940.jpg

Take a paid endorsement deal and attest to their nondiscriminatory environment of the company publicly.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

This is an intelligent conversation. If @playahaitian can read my comments and understand where I’m coming from, and he’s either in or from the NYC Metro.

Then how’s an outside the NYC Metro nigga gonna ask me am I serious?

I’ve got an idea, how about you

giphy.gif
Damn u doubled down on your answer.

u like dominoes over authentic big NYC pizza?

wowsers

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy.gif

dominos.jpg

DU46ZyZX4AADp1R.jpg
not even an NYC bias dominoes is really not that good.. Hell only reason why they exist was cause pizza hut was to stupid not to deliver.. That 1 dumb move help dominoes grow and pizza hut to lose battle... Pizza hut tasted way better than dominoes back in the day.. Now I haven't had pizza hut since the 90s and I heard it taste different so it might loss it's greatness but I know I tried dominoes maybe 4 times in the past 4 yrs and it really wasn't that great.. Hell I rather eat a digornio pizza instead.. Dominoes def can't hold a candle stick to real nyc pizza.. The fact you use the term ny style means you never had a real ny pizza.. Ny style sounds like that blue box of mac and cheese with that powered cheese and some noodles that people with shitty taste buds like.. Dominoes is that blue box NYC pizza is that homemade Mac n cheese your grandmother use to make.. Pernt blank

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
not even an NYC bias dominoes is really not that good.. Hell only reason why they exist was cause pizza hut was to stupid not to deliver.. That 1 dumb move help dominoes grow and pizza hut to lose battle... Pizza hut tasted way better than dominoes back in the day.. Now I haven't had pizza hut since the 90s and I heard it taste different so it might loss it's greatness but I know I tried dominoes maybe 4 times in the past 4 yrs and it really wasn't that great.. Hell I rather eat a digornio pizza instead.. Dominoes def can't hold a candle stick to real nyc pizza.. The fact you use the term ny style means you never had a real ny pizza.. Ny style sounds like that blue box of mac and cheese with that powered cheese and some noodles that people with shitty taste buds like.. Dominoes is that blue box NYC pizza is that homemade Mac n cheese your grandmother use to make.. Pernt blank

Quiet is kept?

Some of those di giornios pizza be damn good

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried to tell tho

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Everywhere I’ve lived, Pizza Hut delivered.
Pizza Hut changed their recipe and it’s no longer good.

The fact that You don’t like Domino’s is ok, I don’t like lots of food.

The fact that you’d rather have Digiorno’s than Domino’s is also something that you’d rather have. Most people will tell you the Domino’s is probably 50 times better than Digiorno’s. But again, that’s their opinion.

When you’re from NY, you believe that your pizza is the only pizza. All other pizza is fake and not authentic.

When you’re not from NY, you know and respect that there’s several styles of pizza. And New York has a style of pizza which I described earlier.

And I didn’t want to say it, but New York pizza’s overrated. :dunno: Sorry, your “Blue Box” talk forced me to say it. Yes I’ve been to NYC, yes I’ve had the pizza.

Now was it from “Tony’s, Tommy’s, Vito’s, Giodarnado’s, Big Italy or Little Squiggly’s”, I don’t remember? NY pizza’s good, but y’all make it more than it really is.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The fact that you’d rather have Digiorno’s than Domino’s is also something that you’d rather have. Most people will tell you the Domino’s is probably 50 times better than Digiorno’s. But again, that’s their opinion.

When you’re from NY, you believe that your pizza is the only pizza. All other pizza is fake and not authentic.

When you’re not from NY, you know and respect that there’s several styles of pizza. And New York has a style of pizza which I described earlier.

And I didn’t want to say it, but New York pizza’s overrated. :dunno: Sorry, your “Blue Box” talk forced me to say it. Yes I’ve been to NYC, yes I’ve had the pizza.

Now was it from “Tony’s, Tommy’s, Vito’s, Giodarnado’s, Big Italy or Little Squiggly’s”, I don’t remember? NY pizza’s good, but y’all make it more than it really is.
you can't say you had NYC pizza if you can't name the spot to verify if it's authentic.. It's a lot of tourist pizza out here/cac pizza that certain bizz sell in order to get them naive dollars... We literally hAve several hundred of those type of joints.. You never heard me say I'm not open to liking chi pizza, Detroit pizza, Cali pizza or other places that have great pizza I just know dominoes ain't hitting.. Just cause I said dominoes is really sub par doesn't mean I think no other pizza is good.. It really is blah.. Yes pizza hut actually didn't deliver in certain places word was they wanted to be known as a place to dine at like a family get together at a restaurant.. Dominoes was the get there in 30 mins or less thing

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@tallblacknyc is right about pizza hut messing up big time when they first tried to expand in nyc WITHOUT delivery

They were either connected with like a taco bell etc or like 711 type gas stations.

Delivery ESPECIALLY pizza is a damn tradition in ny. You aint doing that?

You aint serious no matter how good your pizza might be.

Thats how Domino's dominated

Only a handful of pizza spots in ny don't deliver and they are considered like the most top tier like coal fire brick etc.

We take pizza mad serious here. You already know other states import our water just to get the taste right.

Chicago deep dish is essentially pizza soup no disrespect.

But we can't act like they aint trash pizza in ny like everywhere else.

But i aint never had BETTER pizza outside nyc.

But you obviously understand that..

I aint never had BETTER philly steak outside philly but to me its still overated at the POPULAR spots, the hood spots had better sandwiches in philly, same as the wings in buffalo. I always want to try in and out burger and roscoes and fatburger you gitta respect it...

But many locals tell me its not really all that.

Now getting a lobster roll? You NEED to go to the new England area for that

Period.

Everybody got there thing.

Not even worth discussion

But NO REAL FOODIE gonna argue against nyc having the best pizza

None.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can't say you had NYC pizza if you can't name the spot to verify if it's authentic.. It's a lot of tourist pizza out here/cac pizza that certain bizz sell in order to get them naive dollars... We literally hAve several hundred of those type of joints.. You never heard me say I'm not open to liking chi pizza, Detroit pizza, Cali pizza or other places that have great pizza I just know dominoes ain't hitting.. Just cause I said dominoes is really sub par doesn't mean I think no other pizza is good.. It really is blah.. Yes pizza hut actually didn't deliver in certain places word was they wanted to be known as a place to dine at like a family get together at a restaurant.. Dominoes was the get there in 30 mins or less thing
This dude always makes sometthing big when it’s not.

we just know to not have you ever order pizza for the bgol future factions.

i wouldn’t even trust that nigga with the pops.

bring napkins only, I’m sure your opinion on those is better than your ”dominoes“ take.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You stated that because I used the term “NY Style” means that I’ve never had real authentic NY pizza. I named other styles of pizza to display the variations of what I was talking about.

And I haven’t been to NY in years, I’m not gonna remember the exact pizza spot I ate at. I wish I did. The next time I got I’ll make sure to get my googles on and ask you and others what spots I should hit up!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude always makes sometthing big when it’s not.

we just know to not have you ever order pizza for the bgol future factions.

i wouldn’t even trust that nigga with the pops.

bring napkins only, I’m sure your opinion on those is better than your ”dominoes“ take.

Bruh, go sit in the corner when adults are speaking.

We’ll heat up a microwave pizza and tell you when you can come eat it.

sitting%2Bin%2Bcorner.jpg

And put the pom poms down, we’re having a simple discussion. You’re literally adding nothing to the conversation.