xaY7jH3.jpeg

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3yjrrIl.jpeg

The Defense has abandoned any attempt and hiding their clear racism (after working hard to keep black people off the jury and repeatedly asking that the Judge ban "black pastors" from sitting with the victim's family) and has gone full out "Runaway Slave" strategy in their arguments. Not surprising, in view of the fact that the very law the Defense is arguing excuses their clients was a slave era law involving arresting slaves as they were property (repealed in the days after their defense surfaced).

https://www.revolt.tv/2021/11/22/22797674/ahmaud-arberys-mom-defense-rude-dirty-toenails

"On Monday (Nov. 22), attorney Laura Hogue — who represents Gregory McMichael, one of three men charged with murder for killing Arbery — said the 25-year-old jogger was no victim and caused his own death. “Turning Ahmaud Arbery into a victim after the choices that he made, does not reflect the reality of what brought Ahmaud Arbery to Satilla Shores in his khaki shorts, with no socks to cover his long, dirty toenails,” Hogue said."

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This governor need to be recalled. The whole state of Missouri need to be ashamed of itself. This the same governor that would not pardon two innocent men who have spent decades in jail for crimes everyone now knows they did not commit. He refused to pardon them but he pardons these crazed cracka motherfucka

I try not to let nothing get me upset on these bgol streets but this is outrageous. Heads need to roll. Governor need to be tarred & feathered. Anybody from Missouri on this board? I'll be in St. Louis mid-september. I'll be ready to ride on these muthafuckas :gun03: :gun04::gun01:

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hithead:

Woman screams obscenities and ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ as she's kicked off airplane -- then gets arrested
katrina-alspaugh.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
:hithead:

Woman screams obscenities and ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ as she's kicked off airplane -- then gets arrested
katrina-alspaugh.jpg

Let's go Brandon?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where has this video been so long? He's probably still on the job right now.
Mfkr had to complete a 3 day jail sentence and pay a couple Gs in fines...... quit that department but I'm sure he could get a job a couple cites/ next county over.......bull shit...

And he was allowed to plead down, though he clearly admits on the last vid that he's drunk

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fucking snitches...... that company has insurance for that and so does their customers......

Now these mfkrs showed about 6 license plates of.ppl.who stopped and filmed 3 clear faces.....

These new mfkrs just gotta tell everything

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That makes no sense. Fucking cacs

It comes from some nascar race where the crowd was chanting "F-Joe Biden" after Brandon somebody-whoever had won the race.
It was on live TV, so one of the announcers suggested the crowd was shouting "let's go Brandon" and not something so disrespectful and with the F word in it.

since then, it has been adopted as the cacs way of "saying it without saying it". Basically a Trump supporter dogwhistle now.
And here I thought they were all about the first amendment and free speech. Have the fucking balls to say what you mean. :smh:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope all the idiots that voted for this clown will realize she is just using them and their simple minded nature by doing stupid shit like this.

Just playing on their emotions with this shit. I wish they would all fire up those dormant brain cells and realize they are just being used as pawns to get her re-elected.
They're so stupid. She has never even lived in the district that she represents.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damnnnn it's a possibile dead body on the porch and they arguing nonchalantly... I've been saying this for the past few weeks, gun violence is NOT just a plague to the our Black communities... Them crackas be shooting the shit out each other all the time, but the media and the narrative doesn't point to those incidents...