Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
tumblr_pox89gwAN81x9zm3yo1_1280.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Death of NASCAR crew chief Nick Harrison, 37, came as 'total shock.' Cause of death unknown.
Mike Organ
Nashville Tennessean
The death Sunday of NASCAR crew chief Nick Harrison from Columbia, Tennessee, came as a "total shock," his brother Zach Harrison said.

Nick Harrison, 37, was crew chief for Justin Haley in the Xfinity Series with the Kaulig Racing Team. The team confirmed that he died in his sleep at home.

"It was a total shock," Zach Harrison said. "I really don't even know what to say right now."

A cause of death has not been determined, and final arrangements have not been set, Zach Harrison said.

Nick Harrison's career began at Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville when he was crew chief for Steadman Marlin, son of two-time Daytona 500 winner Sterling Marlin, who also is from Columbia.

tumblr_pyoctoVHkg1uvj12ko1_1280.jpg
Kaulig Racing team owner Matt Kaulig, and president, Chris Rice announced Harrison's death Sunday morning and issued this statement on the team's Twitter feed:

"It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of Nick Harrison, our beloved crew chief of the No. 11 car at Kaulig Racing. Please keep Nick's family in your thoughts and prayers at this time."

Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville operator Tony Formosa choked back tears when he talked about Nick Harrison.

"It's a devastating loss," Formosa said. "I couldn't sleep last night. I bet I didn't sleep an hour. Nick was a one-of-a-kind guy. He was happy-go-lucky, full of love, full of heart, full of passion, full of desire. When he got to the garage area, everybody knew him and everybody loved him. He was like a son to me."

Harrison started coming to the Fairgrounds as a teenager while still in school at Spring Hill, eager to learn everything he could about the sport.

He became Steadman Marlin's crew chief in the late 1990s.

"Nick used to sit and talk to me for hours just about the passion that he had for racing," Formosa said. "He wanted to know what it took to be successful, to stay focused, to get an edge. He knew the game; he knew the sport; and he was on his way to being one of the all-time greatest."

Steadman Marlin and Harrison grew up together and were close long before they got into racing.

"Basically he was my brother," Steadman Marlin said. "He would give you the shirt off his back. You couldn't ask for a better dude. He loved racing. Best I could gather he was going to do another three years (as a crew chief) and then he had intentions on coming back here and start building chassis. He was laughing about it and said, 'I have enough intelligence about this that I can put everybody out of business."

Harrison joined Richard Childress Racing in 2006.

"We were all just so proud of him because he made it to NASCAR," longtime Fairgrounds communications director Donnie Redd said. "He started out around 1998 or 1999 crew chiefing a car Sterling had at that time Steadman was driving and they won a couple or three races at the Fairgrounds, which was doing something then because there was some really good racers in Nashville at that time; some stiff competition. Wherever he went he was always successful."

John Farmer, the Spring Hill athletics director, taught Harrison as a freshman in 1996 and knew then Harrison probably would pursue a career in stock car racing.

"He had a group of friends in high school that were all about NASCAR," Farmer said. "Nick would tell (me) that he was going to grow up and get a job in NASCAR, and that's exactly what he did. He would come into my world geography class on Monday and want to talk about the race he saw on Sunday. Every February he would even miss a week of school to go to Daytona. When his teachers would fuss on him for missing his classwork, he would actually tell them he was working because that's how he looked at NASCAR. If you knew him, you remembered him."

Harrison was more focused on his NASCAR career than his school work, said Spring Hill teacher Pauline (Boylan) Vanderhoef.

"What I remember most about Nick was his determination to be on a NASCAR crew," Vanderhoef said. "His grades were not all that important since he was already working with the Marlins any free time he had. Nick was so confident that his career in NASCAR was set. I worked with Nick after school many days trying to show him reasons for needing to learn algebra. Nick's uncle, Jerry Harrison who taught history on the same hallway with me, worked hard to get him to graduate. I guess Nick showed us how he was able to make a great career for himself without needing to learn how to solve a quadratic equation."

Sterling Marlin tweeted about Harrison on Sunday.

"It is with heavy hearts we learn of the passing of our good friend and family member, Nick Harrison. He and his family are a key part of (Sterling Marlin Racing) and he will be greatly missed." Sterling and SMR Crew.

Emily West contributed to this story. Reach Mike Organ at 615-259-8021 or on Twitter @MikeOrganWriter.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

Florida woman busted with two dozen homemade pipe bombs
ByCraig McCarthy

October 4, 2019|11:43am|Updated

A Florida woman built two dozen pipe bombs, packed with nails and pellets, and had amassed an “astonishing” amount of weapons — all with the “intention of hurting people,” authorities said Friday.

Michelle Kolts, 27, was arrested by Hillsborough County sheriff’s officers Thursday night after the woman’s parents stumbled upon the bombs in their home just outside Tampa Bay, according to authorities.

Officers also found more than 20 different knives, multiple BB guns and hunting bows — as well as dozens of books and DVDs on mass shootings, terrorism and bomb-making, cops said.

Kolts was “consumed with the Columbine killings” along with other mass murders, Sheriff Chad Chronister said in a press conference Friday morning.

The homemade bombs weren’t finished but they could be made lethal in under a minute after adding the fuse and powder, according to authorities.

Kolts had left some sort of “generic” written threats but they did not list specific targets, according to Chronister.

The sheriff said the Wimauma woman’s cache of weapons “could have caused catastrophic damage to hundreds if not thousands of people.”

“She planned to use them to hurt people,” Chronister said. “Who knows the amount of harm that could have been done … if these parents had not called the sheriff’s department for help.”

Authorities were previously warned about Kolts last year by a book publisher who reported the radical readings the woman had bought.

The sheriff said Kolts was ruled not a threat at the time, though. Her parents told authorities their adult daughter was on the autism spectrum, Chronister said.

Kolts is facing 24 counts of making a destructive device with intent to harm, authorities said.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/florida-woman-busted-with-two-dozen-homemade-pipe-bombs/

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Virginia student who said she did ‘cocaine with the devil’ before murdering roommate pleads guilty

By Jessica Schladebeck
New York Daily News |
Oct 08, 2019 | 7:23 AM

2OSEYIUDSBGUBKEYVDC4PI6ULI.jpg

This photo provided by Radford City Police Department shows Luisa Ines Tudela Harris Cutting. Cutting, a Virginia college student is accused of stabbing a fellow student to death. She was arrested and charged Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019 with second-degree murder. (Radford City Police Department via AP) (AP)

A Virginia College student who told authorities she’d been “doing cocaine with the devil” before she went into a psychotic episode and stabbed her best friend earlier this year has pleaded guilty to her murder.

Luisa Cutting on Monday was sentenced to serve 20 years behind bars for the slaying of her 20-year-old Radford University roommate, Alexa Cannon inside their off-campus apartment, the Roanoke Times reported. Authorities responded to the residence on Jan. 24 around 8 a.m. after a neighbor called 911 to report arguing and screaming coming from inside.

When they arrived at the scene, Cutting met officers at the door and confessed to killing the Roanoke psychology student. She was reportedly high on a series of drugs at the time, including mushrooms, Adderall, Xanax and marijuana.

Attorney Chris Rehak told jurors that no real motive has been revealed in the case beyond the drug-use.

Cutting’s interrogation with police “was a rambling and bizarre series of episodes,” which included her claims to have done “cocaine with the devil." She at one point also attempted to force her entire hand into her mouth, prompting jail personnel to take her to a mental facility for a week, according to the Times.

Cutting, the former president of the Radford University’s Latino Student Alliance, also read a brief statement of apology to the family during her sentencing on Monday.

“There are no words for this tragedy and my heart is filled with sorrow and grief,” she said. “I’m so, so sorry.”

Defense attorney Blair Howard dubbed Cutting’s actions a “psychotic episode” brought on by drug use in wake of the sentencing, according to the newspaper.

“She has come to a reckoning with herself,” he said. “But there’s nothing she can do except to express her sincere sorrow.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...0191008-5mn233i4knabhlsklf7kd4yfca-story.html

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wvqCmmQ.jpg

This man was driving Monday night with my younger brother and a childhood friend of mine in the car. When police attempted to pull him over for a traffic violation he fled. He led police on a high speed chase which ended in him hitting a telephone pole. My brother’s back was broken on impact, leaving him unable to get out of the car as it caught fire. The police were able to cut my brother out of the burning car, giving us enough time to say our goodbyes, but his burns and damage to his lungs were too severe and we lost him yesterday afternoon. He fled on foot after the crash and has yet to be found. His name is Cody Gass, and if anyone in the Chattanooga area has seen him or has any information regarding his whereabouts please reach out. My brother considered this man his best friend and he left him to die, and my family just wants to see him face justice. link to a news article and the telephone number for local police as suggested (423) 698-2525 https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/411616...ed-of-fleeing-crash-that-killed-his-passenger. Edit: It’s been brought to my attention that Cody is his middle name. While that is the only name I’ve heard him referred to as his first name is Douglas, so some people could know him by that name. Another Edit: this got much bigger than I expected so I’m having trouble responding to comments. Thank you all sincerely for the kind words and the offers to help. There have been no updates on him yet, but I will post any significant news. You all are truly amazing.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
The NOT hot felon: Mugshot of Florida felon goes viral over his very distinctive look
  • Ricky Deeley's mugshot quickly went viral after it was posted by the Marion County Sheriff's Department in Florida on Wednesday
  • The 34-year-old was pulled over during a routine traffic stop on Tuesday night and it was determined that he was driving with a suspended license
  • A passenger in his car had an active arrest warrant and lied to deputies about his identity
  • Another passenger was in possession of 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills and a digital scale
  • While all three mugshots were shared, social media users couldn't help but poke fun at Deeley's
  • He was often compared to Dumbo or other cartoon characters known for their prominent ears
By MATTHEW WRIGHT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 09:34 EDT, 10 October 2019 | UPDATED: 13:13 EDT, 10 October 2019

1.4kshares
View comments

Modeling gigs may not be in this felons near future.
Ricky Deeley's mugshot quickly went viral after it was posted by the Marion County Sheriff's Department in Florida on Wednesday.
The 34-year-old was pulled over during a routine traffic stop on Tuesday night and it was determined that he was driving with a suspended license.
19538200-7558615-Ricky_Deeley-m-50_1570727568094.jpg
+11

Ricky Deeley's mugshot quickly went viral after it was posted by the Marion County Sheriff's Department in Florida on Wednesday - but he won't be offered any modeling gigs
19539520-7558615-image-m-28_1570713398174.jpg

+11
19539526-7558615-20_year_old_Katlyn_Spruill-a-4_1570718405620.jpg

+11

Joseph Tindale and Katlyn Spruill were also arrested with Keeley. Keeley had possession of 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills and a digital scale
According to a release shared on the department's Facebook, passenger Logan Tindale was in the car with Deeley at the time.
A Deputy Bowman soon learned that the 20-year-old had a felony warrant out for his arrest, even though Tindale lied about his identity when initially questioned.
Another passenger in the vehicle, 20-year-old Katlyn Spruill, was found to be in possession of 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills and a digital scale.
All three were arrested and taken to the Marion County Jail.
19538164-7558615-image-a-30_1570713416329.jpg
+11
While all three mugshots were shared in the same post, Deeley's was more prominent - giving social media users ample room to poke fun at the man's expense
19538136-7558615-image-a-41_1570713504474.jpg

+11
19538160-7558615-image-m-40_1570713500353.jpg

+11

Keeley and the two passengers were arrested and transported to the Marion County jail

While all three mugshots were shared in the same post, Deeley's was more prominent - giving social media users ample room to poke fun at the man's expense.
The department's post with the release has been shared just under 4,000 times.
One user asked: 'Why didn't bro just flap his ears and fly away?'
The Dumbo reference was often used to describe Deeley's ear.
19538152-7558615-image-a-32_1570713456685.jpg

+11
Deeley had several Facebook profiles, all claiming to be from different parts of Florida
19538202-7558615-Meeks_mugshot_quickly_went_viral_after_his_2014_arrest-m-52_1570727601940.jpg

+11
Meeks' mugshot quickly went viral after his 2014 arrest
'All I can say is WOW DUDE, Hope you not related to Dumbo. He's much more Handsome,' someone claimed.
'What planet did he come from? Lol,' another person wondered.
'This is what incest looks like,' another declared.
Several users shared images of characters they believed Deeley looked like, including hilarious shots of Shrek and Gollum from The Lord of the Rings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mans-mugshot-goes-viral-distinctive-look.html

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The NOT hot felon: Mugshot of Florida felon goes viral over his very distinctive look
  • Ricky Deeley's mugshot quickly went viral after it was posted by the Marion County Sheriff's Department in Florida on Wednesday
  • The 34-year-old was pulled over during a routine traffic stop on Tuesday night and it was determined that he was driving with a suspended license
  • A passenger in his car had an active arrest warrant and lied to deputies about his identity
  • Another passenger was in possession of 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills and a digital scale
  • While all three mugshots were shared, social media users couldn't help but poke fun at Deeley's
  • He was often compared to Dumbo or other cartoon characters known for their prominent ears
By MATTHEW WRIGHT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 09:34 EDT, 10 October 2019 | UPDATED: 13:13 EDT, 10 October 2019

1.4kshares
View comments

Modeling gigs may not be in this felons near future.
Ricky Deeley's mugshot quickly went viral after it was posted by the Marion County Sheriff's Department in Florida on Wednesday.
The 34-year-old was pulled over during a routine traffic stop on Tuesday night and it was determined that he was driving with a suspended license.
19538200-7558615-Ricky_Deeley-m-50_1570727568094.jpg
+11

Ricky Deeley's mugshot quickly went viral after it was posted by the Marion County Sheriff's Department in Florida on Wednesday - but he won't be offered any modeling gigs
19539520-7558615-image-m-28_1570713398174.jpg

+11
19539526-7558615-20_year_old_Katlyn_Spruill-a-4_1570718405620.jpg

+11

Joseph Tindale and Katlyn Spruill were also arrested with Keeley. Keeley had possession of 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills and a digital scale
According to a release shared on the department's Facebook, passenger Logan Tindale was in the car with Deeley at the time.
A Deputy Bowman soon learned that the 20-year-old had a felony warrant out for his arrest, even though Tindale lied about his identity when initially questioned.
Another passenger in the vehicle, 20-year-old Katlyn Spruill, was found to be in possession of 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills and a digital scale.
All three were arrested and taken to the Marion County Jail.
19538164-7558615-image-a-30_1570713416329.jpg
+11
While all three mugshots were shared in the same post, Deeley's was more prominent - giving social media users ample room to poke fun at the man's expense
19538136-7558615-image-a-41_1570713504474.jpg

+11
19538160-7558615-image-m-40_1570713500353.jpg

+11

Keeley and the two passengers were arrested and transported to the Marion County jail

While all three mugshots were shared in the same post, Deeley's was more prominent - giving social media users ample room to poke fun at the man's expense.
The department's post with the release has been shared just under 4,000 times.
One user asked: 'Why didn't bro just flap his ears and fly away?'
The Dumbo reference was often used to describe Deeley's ear.
19538152-7558615-image-a-32_1570713456685.jpg

+11
Deeley had several Facebook profiles, all claiming to be from different parts of Florida
19538202-7558615-Meeks_mugshot_quickly_went_viral_after_his_2014_arrest-m-52_1570727601940.jpg

+11
Meeks' mugshot quickly went viral after his 2014 arrest
'All I can say is WOW DUDE, Hope you not related to Dumbo. He's much more Handsome,' someone claimed.
'What planet did he come from? Lol,' another person wondered.
'This is what incest looks like,' another declared.
Several users shared images of characters they believed Deeley looked like, including hilarious shots of Shrek and Gollum from The Lord of the Rings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...mans-mugshot-goes-viral-distinctive-look.html
Daaammn! That dude is a Circus Freak.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

1aFOfh.gif

GAP YEAR MONSTER Who was Richard Huckle, how did Britain’s ‘worst paedo’ die and what were his crimes?
Huckle targeted youngsters as he volunteered in churches and orphanages in Asia
  • 14 Oct 2019, 11:29
  • Updated: 14 Oct 2019, 11:37
RICHARD Huckle targeted up to 200 vulnerable youngsters while volunteering in orphanages in Asia.
The former English teacher was serving 22 life terms for the shocking abuse he carried out when he was stabbed to death in prison.
Richard Huckle was given 22 life sentences for his crimesCredit: AFP Who was Richard Huckle?
Richard Huckle was a prolific paedophile who targeted youngsters while volunteering in Christian orphanages in Asia.
The grammar school student turned serial sex offender attacked girls, boys, toddlers and even a six-month-old baby in a nappy over nine years.
Practising Christian Huckle first visited Malaysia on a teaching gap year when he was 18.
Targeting poor communities he sold photos and videos of the abuse to other paedophiles on the dark web.
Sick Huckle, now 31, even wrote a paedo guide titled "Pedophiles & Poverty: Child Lover Guide" - which was blasted by a judge as a "truly evil document".
He treated his crimes like a game, awarding himself "paedo-points" for particularly depraved attacks.
Huckle boasted online that it was easier to abuse poor Asian children than wealthier Western kids.
He wrote: "If I were to transfer my skills learned from India and tried to use them in the West, I wouldn't last a month before I found myself in a cell. kids What were 'Britain's worst paedophile' crimes?
Richard Huckle was jailed in 2016 after pleading guilty to 71 counts of child abuse against 23 children.
Caged for 22 life sentences and was told he will serve a minimum of 25 years behind bars.
The court had heard that the number of children abused by Huckle could be as high as 200 and 20 more charges were left to lie on file.
The judge told him: "You have pleaded guilty to as many as 71 sexual offences.
"It is very rare indeed that a judge has to sentence sexual offending by one person on such a scale as this.
"Relentlessly, you preyed upon the very young - pre-pubescent vulnerable children from a minority ethnic community into which you ingratiated yourself.
"This was a prolonged campaign of rape of the children from a small community."
Huckle, 33, was found slumped in his cell at top security Full Sutton jail, East Yorks, on October 13, 2019.
Another unnamed con was in segregation today with cops set to launch a murder probe.
Last night a source told The Sun: "It looks like Huckle was stabbed to death with a makeshift blade.
"It's not clear yet if the weapon has been found."
How was Richard Huckle caught?
Richard Huckle's sick crimes were exposed by Australian cops investigating a notorious paedo website.
Brit Police later arrested him after he flew home to Ashford, Kent, for Christmas in 2014.
Officers seized Huckle's encrypted laptop and, although he refused to hand over passwords, they managed to uncover 20,000 indecent pictures and videos.
Using laws that allows British citizens to be charged with crimes committed abroad, the National Crime Agency (NCA) charged him with 91 offences.
Huckle bragged about his crimes on the dark web and even wrote a paedo guideCredit: Sammie Gee What was BBC3's documentary The Gap Year Padeophile?
most read in news

The Gap Year Paedophile followed reporter Bronagh Munro as she investigated how teenage gap year student Richard Huckle became one of Britain's worst ever paedophiles.
Munro looked at how Huckle evaded cops for almost a decade and revealed missed opportunities to stop him.
The Gap Year Paedophile though is currently on iPlayer.
GAP YEAR MONSTER
Who was Richard Huckle, how did Britain’s ‘worst paedo’ die and what were his crimes?
Huckle targeted youngsters as he volunteered in churches and orphanages in Asia
  • 14 Oct 2019, 11:29
  • Updated: 14 Oct 2019, 11:37
RICHARD Huckle targeted up to 200 vulnerable youngsters while volunteering in orphanages in Asia.
The former English teacher was serving 22 life terms for the shocking abuse he carried out when he was stabbed to death in prison.
Richard Huckle was given 22 life sentences for his crimes Credit: AFP
Who was Richard Huckle?

Richard Huckle was a prolific paedophile who targeted youngsters while volunteering in Christian orphanages in Asia.
The grammar school student turned serial sex offender attacked girls, boys, toddlers and even a six-month-old baby in a nappy over nine years.
Practising Christian Huckle first visited Malaysia on a teaching gap year when he was 18.
Targeting poor communities he sold photos and videos of the abuse to other paedophiles on the dark web.
Sick Huckle, now 31, even wrote a paedo guide titled "Pedophiles & Poverty: Child Lover Guide" - which was blasted by a judge as a "truly evil document".
He treated his crimes like a game, awarding himself "paedo-points" for particularly depraved attacks.
Huckle boasted online that it was easier to abuse poor Asian children than wealthier Western kids.
He wrote: "If I were to transfer my skills learned from India and tried to use them in the West, I wouldn't last a month before I found myself in a cell."
The sick paedo posed as a volunteer to target vulnerable kids
What were 'Britain's worst paedophile' crimes?

Richard Huckle was jailed in 2016 after pleading guilty to 71 counts of child abuse against 23 children.
Caged for 22 life sentences and was told he will serve a minimum of 25 years behind bars.
The court had heard that the number of children abused by Huckle could be as high as 200 and 20 more charges were left to lie on file.
The judge told him: "You have pleaded guilty to as many as 71 sexual offences.
"It is very rare indeed that a judge has to sentence sexual offending by one person on such a scale as this.
"Relentlessly, you preyed upon the very young - pre-pubescent vulnerable children from a minority ethnic community into which you ingratiated yourself.
"This was a prolonged campaign of rape of the children from a small community."
Huckle, 33, was found slumped in his cell at top security Full Sutton jail, East Yorks, on October 13, 2019.
Another unnamed con was in segregation today with cops set to launch a murder probe.
Last night a source told The Sun: "It looks like Huckle was stabbed to death with a makeshift blade.
"It's not clear yet if the weapon has been found."
How was Richard Huckle caught?

Richard Huckle's sick crimes were exposed by Australian cops investigating a notorious paedo website.
Brit Police later arrested him after he flew home to Ashford, Kent, for Christmas in 2014.
Officers seized Huckle's encrypted laptop and, although he refused to hand over passwords, they managed to uncover 20,000 indecent pictures and videos.
Using laws that allows British citizens to be charged with crimes committed abroad, the National Crime Agency (NCA) charged him with 91 offences.
Huckle bragged about his crimes on the dark web and even wrote a paedo guideCredit: Sammie Gee
What was BBC3's documentary The Gap Year Padeophile?

The Gap Year Paedophile followed reporter Bronagh Munro as she investigated how teenage gap year student Richard Huckle became one of Britain's worst ever paedophiles.
Munro looked at how Huckle evaded cops for almost a decade and revealed missed opportunities to stop him.
The Gap Year Paedophile though is currently on iPlayer.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Jenelle Evans' former fiance has reportedly been arrested for a DUI in North Carolina.

Nathan Griffin, 32, was taken in by police after he was driving while impaired outside a grocery store in Cary, North Carolina on Thursday, according to Radar Online.

This comes just months after Jenelle was fired from Teen Mom 2 for the dog-killing scandal at her home. Her husband, David Eason, allegedly shot and killed her beloved dog Nugget for biting their two-year-old daughter Ensley in the face.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dennis Quaid's romance with a PhD student more than half his age is still going strong.
The 65-year-old actor and his 26-year-old girlfriend Laura Savoie were pictured enjoying a romantic holiday in Hawaii on Friday.

19897924-0-image-m-47_1571423120576.jpg

19897926-0-image-m-50_1571423158823.jpg