Only 3 reasons a man can cry and still keep his woman

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
If it's outside this list, she's planning to leave you at some point, getting dug out by someone else, and will lose respect for you.

1) immediate death of someone close
2) something involving your children and having pride, fear, or anger
3) intense physical pain, gunshot don't count, has to be something internal that is eating at you

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lost a broad was living with me one time

i did not even cry

just told her how i really felt about life and the endless struggle

its like i could hear the pussy drying up as i spoke but for some reason i kept on talkin

came home from work a few days later she was gone

:cool:

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
lost a borad was living with me one time

i did not even cry

its like i could hear the pussy drying up as i spoke but for some reason i kept on talkin

That was probably the best thing that ever happened to you. Losing dead and useless weight.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
who is that in your sig?
7f28f7be5343c68f21a5bc6fd984307c3be19257.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

i did not even cry

I just woke up the ol' lady laughing. :lol:

Even women don't want to admit how much they respect strength and the illusion of it. It's like kids looking up to parents for strength and protection. Even if pops ain't debo, he's debo to the kid. If that illusion is broken, something changes. Kid gets older and might realize dad might not be able to fight his way out a paper bag, but dad always represented strength and never broke character.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

i did not even cry

Stay stoic and reserved. Always. She ask you how you really feel about anything important just lie, shrug your shoulders and tell her I’m good either way. Her pussy will be dripping with dew because she’ll know you really don’t give a fuck. Just my opinion.

Woman asked me once if she cheated on me would I forgive her and would I love her I said not in this lifetime. Not even if Thanos did the snap and we went into the multiverse. It’s like you’d cease to exist. Then I told her good night. Bitch bugged me about that shit for a month but fucked me like I was her pimp.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
^^^^^

/thread

This just continues the narrative of straight black men as animals without emotions

Its dehumanizing

Every one ELSE is allowed to not only have feelings emotions

But show them and express without judgement.

but we are supposed to whipped beasts of burden to be put down when we don't act "right".

Imo this isn't just about black men. It's all men. All women lose respect for man that is crying outside of a few circumstances. It's instinctual. They won't admit it.

This isn't about race.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pathetic... :hmm:

Motherfuckers are actually letting online strangers define what it means for them to be a man. No wonder clowns like (the late) Kevin Samuels, Fresh & Fit and Tariq Nasheed stay in business.:hmm:

Here's yet another option:
- Don't get into relationships with women who measure the value of a man solely on your money, by your ability to fight or your lack of emotional maturity.

Bottomline:
If you're with a woman and you're unable to cry in her presence, (regardless of the circumstances), then chances are, you're probably with the WRONG woman...:smh:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imo this isn't just about black men. It's all men. All women lose respect for man that is crying outside of a few circumstances. It's instinctual. They won't admit it.

This isn't about race.

I disagree

SPECIFICALLY Black men are taught not only to NOT CRY like other men

we are taught to TAKE abuse

and not complain

like its NORMAL

from society as a whole

with no recourse.

And made to feel like its some type of badge of honor to TAKE as much abuse and not respond

White men are NOT taught that.

bro its ALWAYS about race.

Last edited:

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree

SPECIFICALLY Black men are taught not only to NOT CRY like other men

we are taught to TAKE abuse

and not complain

like its NORMAL

from society as a whole

with no recourse.

And made to feel like its some type of badge of honor to TAKE as much abuse and not response

White men are NOT taught that.

bro its ALWAYS about race.

Gotta cosign on the black man instinctively taught not to cry. As a kid, I could NEVER cry around my old man. Remember when my grandma died when I was 9, he was pissed off and told my moms to give me aspirin or something to shut me up. Just was inherently instilled in me not to cry in front of anyone for any reason. When my moms died, my son told me in all his 20 yrs, he never seen me even shed a tear. Said just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it never happened. You can cry in the shower, you cry in the car, but never let people, especially your woman, see you cry.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Gotta cosign on the black man instinctively taught not to cry. As a kid, I could NEVER cry around my old man. Remember when my grandma died when I was 9, he was pissed off and told my moms to give me aspirin or something to shut me up. Just was inherently instilled in me not to cry in front of anyone for any reason. When my moms died, my son told me in all his 20 yrs, he never seen me even shed a tear. Said just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it never happened. You can cry in the shower, you cry in the car, but never let people, especially your woman, see you cry.

^^^^^

K1llu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never understood black men obsession with fake masculinity. Find you a woman that's going to let you be your happiest self and if you have to cry go sit your punk ass in the car. :hmm:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
To each his own, not judging you but I dare a nigga to say a goddamn thing about me crying at my mommas funeral. How you react to this ass whipping is going to determine how far I take it.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's outside this list, she's planning to leave you at some point, getting dug out by someone else, and will lose respect for you.

1) immediate death of someone close
2) something involving your children and having pride, fear, or anger
3) intense physical pain, gunshot don't count, has to be something internal that is eating at you
To each his own, not judging you but I dare a nigga to say a goddamn thing about me crying at my mommas funeral. How you react to this ass whipping is going to determine how far I take it.

you get a waiver for your mommas funeral